"Safe and Effective": UK Data Shows Multiple COVID Shots Linked to Higher Mortality Rates in 18- to 39-Year-Olds

Yeah. Seriously.

Why does that seem odd?

Trump is the one who told Woodward how dangerous it was while telling America it was no big deal.

That is a dangerous lie that likely got people killed.

Trump is the one that lied. Not sure who "they" are you are referring too.

Have you not seen the Woodward tape transcript?

Yes, he should be vilified for telling America COVID was no big deal while telling Woodward how dangerous it was.

Of course their is corruption in both parties but this is about the COVID vaccine.

Don't confuse fast tracking with EUA.

It's a common mistake but they are not the same thing.

Probably because undermining the president publicly is not a good idea and he didn't know for sure how the vaccine would turn out; he simply provided an explanation as to why he would not use an EUA in a new vaccine.

Yep, Trump didn't want to wait that long and accused the "deep state" of trying to tank his presidency by stalling the release of the Trump vaccine.

Nah, it's like the flu to me now and I haven't had a flu shot since I was in the service.

Besides, I have had COVID 2 times now so that is sort of like getting a vaccine I think.

You don't subpoena people to do a retrospective, you definitely don't subpoena only one person. The whole team is involved and doesn't require a legal proceeding.

You mean like Biden telling everyone the shot stopped the spread?

Why else would you need an EUA? If not to fast track it?

So he'd rather let people die?

He had a valid point, they did everything in their power to undermine his presidency, many illegal things that have never adjudicated and never will be due to DC corruption. They're still doing it this very day, making a mockery of our judicial system and blatant election interference. But they always get away with it, because they have the power and they are corrupt to the core.

Oh, so no longer deadly? After we were lied to and told how various later strains would continue to be 'deadly'? And the flu all but vanished for 2-3 years, amazing, eh? And counting 'wtih covid' as covid deaths, and throwing money at hospitals to keep the numbers coming in and on the tv screen for all Americans to fear. And what kind of an asshole makes the decision to move covid patients into nursing homes where you have old, sick, and weak elderly people with patients that are carrying a deadly virus?? Who does that??

You don't say, another piece of 'misinformation' that leftists are happy to admit is truth now. Amazing how that happens.

You don't subpoena people to do a retrospective, you definitely don't subpoena only one person. The whole team is involved and doesn't require a legal proceeding.

Why?

I didn't say only subpeana one person.

Remember?
You mean like Biden telling everyone the shot stopped the spread?

Yeah. That was pretty dumb.

His administration promptly walked that comment back but I was disappointed Biden himself didn't make a public correction.

Why else would you need an EUA? If not to fast track it?

It does sound like a distinction without a difference but...

There is something called accelerated approval, which is different than an EUA. While an EUA is a product that has not gone through the complete approval process, medical products that go through accelerated approval still have to pass all the steps that every other product that has been FDA approved must go through. However, they are pushed to the “front of the line” so they can go through the process faster because clinical trials show a compelling treatment benefit that addresses and unmet need or substantially improves upon existing treatments.

So he'd rather let people die?

Some people die vs releasing an untested vaccine in the public...yeah, maybe.

He had a valid point, they did everything in their power to undermine his presidency, many illegal things that have never adjudicated and never will be due to DC corruption. They're still doing it this very day, making a mockery of our judicial system and blatant election interference. But they always get away with it, because they have the power and they are corrupt to the core.

This is going off topic.

Oh, so no longer deadly? After we were lied to and told how various later strains would continue to be 'deadly'? And the flu all but vanished for 2-3 years, amazing, eh? And counting 'wtih covid' as covid deaths, and throwing money at hospitals to keep the numbers coming in and on the tv screen for all Americans to fear. And what kind of an asshole makes the decision to move covid patients into nursing homes where you have old, sick, and weak elderly people with patients that are carrying a deadly virus?? Who does that??

I was under the impression flu cases dropped because of lockdowns and masks and social distancing.

Is that not the reason?

You got it right on the nursing home thing. Piss poor management by ...shit forget his name. The New York city Mayer who ultimately left in disgrace.

It wasn't just the old folks homes either. The guy didn't seem to take advantage of the hospital ship Trump sent up there.

You don't say, another piece of 'misinformation' that leftists are happy to admit is truth now. Amazing how that happens.
What misinformation?

But, but, but, I was told "We're all in this together." Looks like that little cock sucker crowd scattered like cockroaches.

Forum List

Back