CDZ NY City has 339 thousand millionaires. Time to pay it forward.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
With that kind of financial fire power, the millionaires of New York should step up and use their resources to help their own city. Time to quit being selfish and help save the city that helped make you rich.

With that kind of financial fire power, the millionaires of New York should step up and use their resources to help their own city. Time to quit being selfish and help save the city that helped make you rich.

Piss on leftist ...and leftest need to stop counting other peoples money.... lefttarded progressive nazis
My governor has publicly stated that conservatives are no longer welcome in our own home ....my former mayor tells people how evil we are ...

Just some of the reasons I'm now an adopted son of the south

Native newyorkers in general are obnoxious nasty pricks ...but we are also very kind and helpful ....especially when our city is in trouble ...we always rally together ..like 911 ...on 9/12 they had to tell new Yorkers to go home blood banks are now overflowing and it looks like no one caught up top survived anyway

Jackets food blankets money we pile on the homeless and needy...and we always welcomed every hard workin driven immigrant whom dreamed and strive for a better life for them and thier familys s ..

Many Rich n poor and everything in between will be helping out in thier own ways ....money or volunteering n what not

Interesting to see conservatives suddenly celebrating redistribution of wealth
interesting to see left wing millionaire's not helping their fellow citizens ! NY city is a leftist stronghold ! and where are all the hollywood liberals ?? why arent they donating a million dollars apiece ??
It wouldn't even have to be that much. Let's say 10K per millionaire that would be $3.3 BILLION in private donations to help New York immediately.

Sharing the wealth doesn't mean what you think it means.....it means "sharing" other people's wealth.......and then calling them greedy if they don't hand it over....

interesting to see left wing millionaire's not helping their fellow citizens ! NY city is a leftist stronghold ! and where are all the hollywood liberals ?? why arent they donating a million dollars apiece ??

Diversity undermines community.

How many of those millionaires have any bonds with the vast majority of the rest of the city?

Almost 40% of the city if foreign born. Is some millionaire from India going to feel any sense of connection or community with the Italians of the Bronx?

They won't get any money out of the rich lefties because they already hightailed it out of town, not thinking twice if they are about to infect undeserving Floridians or Pennsylvanians.

To add on to another post.......he didn't say the government should take that money, he said they should help......so it isn't redistributing wealth in any way, shape or form.......it would be individuals using the wealth they created through their own hard work and smarts, and using it the way they want in order to help other people.....

Vs....

The government sticking a gun in their face and taking the money.

theres to many flaws in your idea,,
first most millionaires dont have it in cast but in stocks which we all know dont exists and if it did by the time they started selling it the value would drop and be worth even less,,,

second is they have expenses too and if they also have lost their jobs they are also days or weeks from losing it all and being homeless,,,

best thing is to not depend on other peoples money for your survival or death is a certain outcome,,

To add on to another post.......he didn't say the government should take that money, he said they should help......so it isn't redistributing wealth in any way, shape or form.......it would be individuals using the wealth they created through their own hard work and smarts, and using it the way they want in order to help other people.....

Vs....

The government sticking a gun in their face and taking the money.

It is terrifying that the lib can't distinguish between the two.

I like sharing my blessings with other people. I do it as often as I can.

I hate the filthy government taking my money by force and giving it away to welfare queens.

Liberals don't understand the difference between the two.

The Bible says that charity should be from the heart, family and church.

Says nothing about supporting the Romans that steals your money and gives it away to whoever they want.

A cheap house in NYC costs $1 million. You sell your house too..... to pay it forward!!!
Liberalism is always about trying to rip off the other guy isn't it.

Forum List

Back