FDA Forced to Retract Statements Saying Ivermectin Does Not Work Against COVID

and thats not even getting into the vears scale that would have gotten the covid one pull from the market 15 minutes after it was released due to negative side effects,,
It was an agenda to hamper Trump
They did not want and in fact prohibited a quick solution. They wanted to see how spinelessly compliant Americans would be and unfortunately 80% gobbled it up and 15% are still advertising the hoax via face diapers.

did you know a screw driver can open a paint can??
It can also be used on...well..actual screws. It has many uses.
All of which...are universally approved. :auiqs.jpg:

It has not for example been approved for shorting out switch sockets, although you can use if for that if you wish. Not advisable, but you can.

It can also be used on...well..actual screws. It has many uses.
All of which...are universally approved. :auiqs.jpg:

It has not for example been approved for shorting out switch sockets, although you can use if for that if you wish. Not advisable, but you can.
just because something wasnt designed to do something doesnt mean it wont work,,

and beings covid is just another parasite it makes sense it could be useful to treat it,,
and many doctors said it helped,,

youre only against it because of trump and we all know it,,

just because something wasnt designed to do something doesnt mean it wont work,,

and beings covid is just another parasite it makes sense it could be useful to treat it,,
and many doctors said it helped,,

youre only against it because of trump and we all know it,,
And that is the reason from you I was looking for. You don't care one way or the other if ivermectin helps treat COVID-19.
All you care about is standing up on the tallest building and shouting..."TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!". "THE SAVIOR HAS BEEN EXONERATED!!".
Ivermectin and hydroxy are why he lost his re-election bid. The fake pandemic could have been cured if not for the Deep Medical State. :)

This bloviating over miracle cure drugs for COVID are just a feeble attempt to exonerate your hero.

And that is the reason from you I was looking for. You don't care one way or the other if ivermectin helps treat COVID-19.
All you care about is standing up on the tallest building and shouting..."TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!". "THE SAVIOR HAS BEEN EXONERATED!!".
Ivermectin and hydroxy are why he lost his re-election bid. The fake pandemic could have been cured if not for the Deep Medical State. :)

This bloviating over miracle cure drugs for COVID are just a feeble attempt to exonerate your hero.
youre the one that keeps bringing trump into it,,
I am showing you just because something wasnt designed to work on a specific thing doesnt mean it wont work,,

and in this case the problems are the same,, ivermectin is for parasites and covid is a parasite,,

youre the one that keeps bringing trump into it,,
I am showing you just because something wasnt designed to work on a specific thing doesnt mean it wont work,,

and in this case the problems are the same,, ivermectin is for parasites and covid is a parasite,,
Covid is a virus. And ivermectin has been shown to not be effective in treating it.
You want to believe, therefore, you believe. And Trump is the reason you are so passionate about it.

No one is preventing you from taking it. Nor are they preventing your doctor from prescribing it.
The FDA settlement was about it's overreach in telling doctors what it could and couldn't prescribe and also their mocking of these doctors on their website.
It was not about admitting the drug was successful in treating the virus.

Says the King of TDS.

HEY DUMBSHIT, this thread is about the FDA. Not Trump.

Fucking bozo. :p

Says the King of TDS.

HEY DUMBSHIT, this thread is about the FDA. Not Trump.

Fucking bozo. :p
Battle off, scruf. That is the reason for the support of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID. That's the rat hole you dipshits went down.
The FDA settlement had nothing to do with admitting the drug's effectiveness.

Again, I am here to counter the misinformation of the alt-right. :)

Covid is a virus. And ivermectin has been shown to not be effective in treating it.
You want to believe, therefore, you believe. And Trump is the reason you are so passionate about it.

No one is preventing you from taking it. Nor are they preventing your doctor from prescribing it.
The FDA settlement was about it's overreach in telling doctors what it could and couldn't prescribe and also their mocking of these doctors on their website.
It was not about admitting the drug was successful in treating the virus.
viruses are a parasite according to the CDC and NIH which I proved yesterday with a link to the NIH website,,

you caan reject that all you want but it wont change the fact many doctors actually doing the research says it helped in some cases,,

viruses are a parasite according to the CDC and NIH which I proved yesterday with a link to the NIH website,,

you caan reject that all you want but it wont change the fact many doctors actually doing the research says it helped in some cases,,
Again, no one is stopping you from taking it. :)

Again, no one is stopping you from taking it. :)

when they say "little benefit" sure sounds to me like it works sometimes,,

are you up to speed and now know a virus is a parasite??

Battle off, scruf. That is the reason for the support of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID. That's the rat hole you dipshits went down.

Bullshit, Mr TDS man.

Go piss on someone else's leg.

The FDA settlement had nothing to do with admitting the drug's effectiveness.

Of course not. The lying fucktards at FDA would never admit they're lying fucktards.

Again, I am here to counter the misinformation of the alt-right. :)
No, you're here to make a fool of yourself. Leftards like you are a menace to society.

Forum List

Back