FDA Forced to Retract Statements Saying Ivermectin Does Not Work Against COVID

beings that ivermectin is for parasites and covid is a parasite it wouldnt be unreasonable to think there could be some crossover and helped for covid,,

many doctors have reported positive results,,
Well what is not know is if the same results would have happen without using ivernectin

Trials have failed to find a clinical benefit of using ivermectin to treat COVID-19 in outpatients. In an adaptive platform trial conducted in Brazil, there was no apparent difference between the ivermectin and placebo arms for the primary outcome of risk of emergency department visits or hospitalization (14.7% vs. 16.4%).

side effects list is long

Well what is not know is if the same results would have happen without using ivernectin

Trials have failed to find a clinical benefit of using ivermectin to treat COVID-19 in outpatients. In an adaptive platform trial conducted in Brazil, there was no apparent difference between the ivermectin and placebo arms for the primary outcome of risk of emergency department visits or hospitalization (14.7% vs. 16.4%).

side effects list is long
when death is the option and its a proven safe drug I dont see the harm in trying,,

a lot of doctors and people said it helped

and people that not only havent tried it but are against using it from the get go tell me it wont help,,

who would you listen to if death was the option??

when death is the option and its a proven safe drug I dont see the harm in trying,,

a lot of doctors and people said it helped

and people that not only havent tried it but are against using it from the get go tell me it wont help,,

who would you listen to if death was the option??
As long as the correct information is provided then it is up to the doctor and patient. In poor countries where the cost of COVID 19 may be beyond the reach of poor people then if it gives them comfort and hope in a battle then its up to the doctor and patient. They follow a doctors orders on usage and dosage because if they overdue it then it can cause more problem.

As long as they are not taking advise from regular folks.

Survival will be the same with or without use of the drug. That is the bottom line, High levels need for it to be effective would cause more damage than good.

Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.3 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.4,5

The safety and efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 have been evaluated in clinical trials and observational cohorts.

Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection, including COVID-19. See the FDA webpage Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

NIH - The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19

As long as the correct information is provided then it is up to the doctor and patient. In poor countries where the cost of COVID 19 may be beyond the reach of poor people then if it gives them comfort and hope in a battle then its up to the doctor and patient. They follow a doctors orders on usage and dosage because if they overdue it then it can cause more problem.

As long as they are not taking advise from regular folks.

Survival will be the same with or without use of the drug. That is the bottom line, High levels need for it to be effective would cause more damage than good.

Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.3 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.4,5

The safety and efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 have been evaluated in clinical trials and observational cohorts.

Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection, including COVID-19. See the FDA webpage Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

NIH - The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19
I just dont understand this obsession with you people climbing up our ass for such a simple thing,,

its not a banned drug nor is it dangerous,,
and beings its for parasites and covid is a parasite why not try it if it might help,,

what other drug has got you guys triggered??

CBD??

birth control??

As long as the correct information is provided then it is up to the doctor and patient. In poor countries where the cost of COVID 19 may be beyond the reach of poor people then if it gives them comfort and hope in a battle then its up to the doctor and patient.

Any 'info' from an empirical medical cabal is to be trusted Kilroy?

Trust me in that, comfort & hope is not their best playing card

They are all about their back pocket, not our survival

Once you get your head around this , it all becomes clearer

~S~

Any 'info' from an empirical medical cabal is to be trusted Kilroy?

Trust me in that, comfort & hope is not their best playing card

They are all about their back pocket, not our survival

Once you get your head around this , it all becomes clearer

~S~

It appear you do not trust info from medical sources

That is on you

But one day your will need them

I just dont understand this obsession with you people climbing up our ass for such a simple thing,,

its not a banned drug nor is it dangerous,,
and beings its for parasites and covid is a parasite why not try it if it might help,,

what other drug has got you guys triggered??

CBD??

birth control??
Did i say it was banned ?

No you just interpreted as so , thus the problem is you people will ignore was the accepted and just go with whatever floats

It is known to be dangerous if to much is used in the treatment but you cannot accept how simple it is

facts do not matter and you easily believe whatever floats

Did i say it was banned ?

No you just interpreted as so , thus the problem is you people will ignore was the accepted and just go with whatever floats

It is known to be dangerous if to much is used in the treatment but you cannot accept how simple it is

facts do not matter and you easily believe whatever floats
so you expect me to believe you, an anonymous face on the internet and not doctors, researchers and people that have said it helped them,,

youre obsession in telling us what to think on this issue is unlike anything I have ever seen before,,

It appear you do not trust info from medical sources

That is on you

But one day your will need them
it appears you do trust them,,

you may want to look up the stats on deaths caused from either prescription drugs or doctor mistakes,,

and then say you trust them,,

Forum List

Back