Thousands of servicemen saying no to covid 19 vaccine

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
You are playing dodgeball evading what the article said.I guess it has not dawned on you they are probably going to resign,thst they think the same as I do where if my employment where I worked told me I had to have it to keep working there,I would quit before I would take it,these servicemen are not idiots,they will quit if it comes down to that sense they are awake and are aware of the dangers. :cuckoo:
You really have never served, have you? :heehee: "servicemen....will quit...."
No! A huge percentage of servicemen and women want a full military pension and will continue to serve their 20-25 year contract for military pensions.
I was laughing at that moron's assertion that service people can just quit if they don't like it.

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
Fuck you, and the vaccine.
You are saying that now you asshat, you haven’t thought this through like an adult.
No I thought it through very well, I don't trust the government or anything they tell me anymore. Especially are this election.
You've been well groomed.

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
You are saying that now you asshat, you haven’t thought this through like an adult.
No I thought it through very well, I don't trust the government or anything they tell me anymore. Especially are this election.
Tell it like I see it. You trust the government?

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
You are playing dodgeball evading what the article said.I guess it has not dawned on you they are probably going to resign,thst they think the same as I do where if my employment where I worked told me I had to have it to keep working there,I would quit before I would take it,these servicemen are not idiots,they will quit if it comes down to that sense they are awake and are aware of the dangers. :cuckoo:
You really have never served, have you? :heehee: "servicemen....will quit...."
No! A huge percentage of servicemen and women want a full military pension and will continue to serve their 20-25 year contract for military pensions.
I was laughing at that moron's assertion that service people can just quit if they don't like it.

Flag Waving Assholes. Never served a minute in their miserable uneventful lives in uniform. The idea real military discipline scares the shit out of them.

These are the Chicken Hawks that cheer on the military when it suits them. They're all about defending the "American Way of Life', as long they ain't the ones doing the fighting and dying.

In the very first week of Basic Training Recruits receive the first of many lectures on the perils of going U.A. (Unauthorized Absence -A.WO.L.). The punishments that be handed down and the effects of such punishments on the offender.

Time in Correctional Custody or in Disciplinary Barracks will only extend time in military You go to jail, such time does not count during your time in the military.

You can continue to go U.A., but that can only result in receiving a prison sentence and a discharge that does can do great harm to you in civilian life.

Try getting a decent civilian job with Bad Conduct Discharge or even worse a Dishonorable Discharge. Good luck trying to buy a house.

You cannot quit the Military, and trying to do so is something only the very stupid try to do.

Yes we are aware that you and the other whack-jobs aren't comfortable with civic duty.
We are free to do that in this great United states!
Do you think that makes it any less stupid and selfish?
If you get the vaccine, why you worried? The only person I would be hurting is myself, or the others who also didn't take it.
At the risk of sounding redundant:

"Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can."

I'll repeat it as often as necessary.

Any crackpot accepted the jab will die within few years

Oh, and try just getting a bank loan or for that matter any kind of loan with bad paper. Won't happen. No decent job either. Bad Paper following you forever.

Last edited:
I received my first shot yesterday (Pfizer). No ill effects. I have food allergies. Avocado, Blue Berry, Capers and Tomato. I am also allergic to penicillin. I took the shot.

IF you chose not to, fine with me. More the rest of high evolved out there. Just stay home and die quietly. No hospital for you, just fucking die.

I agree. I am 55. If I get the jab, I will most likely die in 30 years or less. I will almost certainly be dead within 45 years.

Tell it like I see it. You trust the government?
More than I would ever trust any trump or any trump Qultist.

Any crackpot......like any Orange Qultist. Normal sane people will be fine.

Yes we are aware that you and the other whack-jobs aren't comfortable with civic duty.
If you get the vaccine, why you worried? The only person I would be hurting is myself, or the others who also didn't take it.

"Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can."

Nope not my, I don't even take a flu shot.

153861029_10225183982166319_1977783840657810877_n.jpg

the shills here that keep denying this is happening have proved they only read the thread title and did not read the op,had they read the op,they would see their posts are babble and military personal are standing up their superiours and corrupt government.:uhoh3:

Nope not my, I don't even take a flu shot.
yeah i stopped doing that over a decade ago.

View attachment 462764
Your right wing, fake news and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are even more of a hoax than the pandemic which has already cost half a million lives.

Forum List

Back