COVID-19: Washington Among the Safest States in the West

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
People, especially the trump people, attacked the governor of my state and Oregon for being so strict with our anti virus policies.

People protested the policies here and in Oregon.

Yet Oregon and Washington are the safest places of the 3 west coast states. With Hawaii being the most safest in the western part of the nation.

Hawaii has even more strict anti virus policies than Oregon and Washington.

The strict policies paid off.

Especially when Washington was where the first case was diagnosed in America and the first person to die in America of the virus was here in Washington.

This time last year some people were predicting that Washington would become the Wuhan Province of America.

That never happened.

I think we are finally starting to get this under control. Hopefully we all will be able to have our normal lives back soon.

People, especially the trump people, attacked the governor of my state and Oregon for being so strict with our anti virus policies.

Yet Oregon and Washington are the safest places of the 3 west coast states. With Hawaii being the most safest in the western part of the nation.

Especially when Washington was where the first case was diagnosed in America and the first person to die in America of the virus was here in Washington.

This time last year some people were predicting that Washington would become the Wuhan Province of America.

That never happened.

I think we are finally starting to get this under control. Hopefully we all will be able to have our normal lives back soon.

I already have.

That never happened.

Not what I'm reading. It's Alaska: Washington is showing 11.4 deaths for every 100,000 people, while Alaska is at .02 deaths per 100,000.

"For the past seven days, Washington had a downward trending case rate of 11.4 per 100,000 people. Six states were lower..."

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/coronavirus/article249468110.html

Keep looking up though.

That never happened.

You're a moron and so is Inslee. The dictator has had the state locked down for three months. He opened up the puget sound area with higher numbers than the rest of the state while keeping the red east side locked down. This was a partisan punitive move. The reason OR and WA have lower numbers is because they only have three major urban areas among them and less than a third of the population of CA. He changed the phases in Nov and has had nearly four months to come up with the requirements for Phase 3 and still doesn't have a plan. School children have lost a year of their lives and he hasn't addressed any of that. When are they going to charge him with bringing prohibited infected apples to an apple growing area of eastern WA in violation of existing law. Jay Inslee is the definition of incompetent. Try some critical thinking Poindexter. Of course, you've forgotten about the elderly patients in LTC facilities that he is complicit with murdering when he put covid positive patients in those same facilities early last year. And after all this, he quarantined covid patients by sending them 250 miles east to a covid-free area early last year.

That never happened.

Not what I'm reading. It's Alaska: Washington is showing 11.4 deaths for every 100,000 people, while Alaska is at .02 deaths per 100,000.

"For the past seven days, Washington had a downward trending case rate of 11.4 per 100,000 people. Six states were lower..."

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/coronavirus/article249468110.html

Keep looking up though.
This guy is a democrat moron. He hasn't got a clue as to what has happened in his own state. Inslee is a bigger moron than he is.

That never happened.

I've got PTSD--Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats.

Forum List

Back