Thousands of servicemen saying no to covid 19 vaccine

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Think about it...... they can infect their older members of their families, or perceptible younger children. Some who get Covid do not get symptoms yet they spread it to others.
To be safe everybody should get vaccinated.
It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy. So, why the lies?
And you have a PHD in virus technology? Thought not you are just a sheep listening to the other sheep bleating!
Lol. So, it’s not a vaccine. This is a fact. You don’t need a PhD to know it. Why call it a vaccine when it isn’t?
,, If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

~S~

If I was younger I would never get the vaccine.

I got it only because my wife is at risk of having serious complications if contracting the virus by having Lupus and our PCP seriously advised us to get the vaccine.

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
Fuck you, and the vaccine.
You are saying that now you asshat, you haven’t thought this through like an adult.
No I thought it through very well, I don't trust the government or anything they tell me anymore. Especially are this election.

Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
You are saying that now you asshat, you haven’t thought this through like an adult.
No I thought it through very well, I don't trust the government or anything they tell me anymore. Especially are this election.
The Election and medical science is 2 different things.
The WORLDS leading medical scientists are crying out “This is a PANDEMIC” people are dying, what part of this can’t you get in your head?
The U.K. has over 100,000 deaths
America is over 500,000 deaths

Are you stupid ?

The WORLDS leading medical scientists are crying out “This is a PANDEMIC” people are dying, what part of this can’t you get in your head?

Are you stupid ?
Dr Fauci has changed his mind on everything he has said. If you committed suicide and had covid. It was put down as you died of covid. Notice how the regular flu is non existent? The covid has over a 99% survival rate. I haven't worn a mask, I unknowingly rode around in a truck all day a couple months ago with someone that had it. He didn't know he had it either till a couple days later. Never had any symptoms, I did self quarantine. So not to risk giving it to someone.

Yes we are aware that you and the other whack-jobs aren't comfortable with civic duty.

my body...my choice...dont like it? stay under your rock
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: A fact our corrupt government does not respect.
not my government...beijing xiden has no AMERICAN ring to it...
Indeed. :thup:
Fake news.

HereWeGoAgain I am aware you conservitards don't take civic duty seriously.

Nice...I see you cant put your claim in writing,ya weak dick mother fucker.
The shill has NEVER been able to do that.
You're just not smart enough to understand.
You're just not smart enough to understand.
Oh how cute, it can mimic me.

Are you stupid ?
Yes, yes he is.

It’s simple, the people in civi street or in the armed services, if they refuse to have the jab they lose their jobs. How can they be trusted not to infect their workmates or squad mates? It’s a no brainier, the stick or the carrot.
The military is full of young healthy people who have almost no chance of dying from the stupid virus. Look at the statistics, only elderly people and those with severe health issues are affected by this virus.

Think about it...... they can infect their older members of their families, or perceptible younger children. Some who get Covid do not get symptoms yet they spread it to others.
Stupidest reasoning ever. Those old people and those with conditions can get the vaccine.

Yes we are aware that you and the other whack-jobs aren't comfortable with civic duty.
We are free to do that in this great United states!

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

The people who helped create the vaccine got vaccinated.

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
That doesn’t mean we should force an experimental RNA vaccine on them. The virus poses no real danger to the military, they are all young and healthy. They aren’t 80 year olds with diabetes.

It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy. So, why the lies?
And you have a PHD in virus technology? Thought not you are just a sheep listening to the other sheep bleating!
Lol. So, it’s not a vaccine. This is a fact. You don’t need a PhD to know it. Why call it a vaccine when it isn’t?
,, If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

~S~

Well that post pretty much puts an end to the debate.

Do you think that makes it any less stupid and selfish?

Do you think that makes it any less stupid and selfish?
If you get the vaccine, why you worried? The only person I would be hurting is myself, or the others who also didn't take it.

Some decline, others get vaccinated. It’s not that simple. The major absurdity of 2020 is not having found the source of the communist virus. The next major absurdity is that the vaccines were not tested on the natural reservoir/intermediate host that was not found. Communist Chinese are now going about in a country that still harbors the mutating virus, whose natural host has not been vaccinated either.

Identify Host Animal Carrying COVID-19 Or Risk Future Outbreaks, Says Top Scientist
smh.com.au/national/identify-host-animal-carrying-covid-19-or-risk-future-outbreaks-says-top-scientist-20200726-p55fhh.html

Forum List

Back