Trump Supporters Who Breached The Capitol: 'It Was Not Antifa'

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

Actually... Maybe they are just saying "We are not part of Antifa"...

It's really hard to tell in this day and age where the media actively tries to distort news. Are you suggesting that people who support Antifa were not there? Do I get to call you stupid yet again? Can I? Please?

you are the coward,you use the CIA controlled CNN as a source..you are the idiot who cannot come to reality those people are posing as trump supporter saying that stupid fuck.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

miserable fail,as always you have shot on your face troll.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, right.

IGNORED BY MEDIA AND FBI: Antifa-BLM Activists Are Posting Photos and Bragging Online About Storming US Capitol on Jan. 6

FAKE NEWS. Antifa has already been identified there. They instigated it.

Trump in no way ever told anyone to break into or attack the Capitol much less stop the counting or hurt anyone and you're a schmuck and a liar for repeating that baseless claim!

Trump in no way ever told anyone to break into or attack the Capitol much less stop the counting or hurt anyone and you're a schmuck and a liar for repeating that baseless claim!
ANTIFA instigated it?!?! Haha no, Trump instigated it. It’s on video. Grow up

Well he did tell Pence to stop the count.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

What happened on Jan 6 is blazingly obvious: Trump's enraged, misguided jihadis attacked the capitol.

However, given their cult-like obedience to all things Trump, I do think it's possible that these Trumpsters really do think that Soros or Hillary or China or who-the-fuck-ever paid these people to pretend to be Trumpsters.

These folks are simply not connected to reality. They will believe whatever sounds good to them, even if they make it up themselves.

I think they are ashamed of the attack on the Capitol.

Trump cultists are emotionally stunted people.

That's why they believe antifa/blm stormed the capitol

After entire year of you morons protesting, rioting, destroying other people's property, threatening, burning looting, assaulting and murdering people, you expect me to believe that some Trump-supporters went off the rails and did what you idiots have been doing all year?

Do you think we're fucking stupid or something?

How's about this: Take your media-fueled wild-eyed conspiracy theories and shove them about as far up your gaping wide ass as far as they'll fit. We're the ones who've had to put up with your idiotic puerile fantasies about President Trump hiring Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed that Obama once slept in.

Not to mention, four years of every unimaginable scandal you fucksticks could come up with, off the top of you pointy little heads: The "Russian collusion: hoax, the "Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo" hoax, Stormy Daniels, two utterly failed impeachment attempts, and the stealing of an election by you lowlife criminals.

And now you're desperately trying to blame President Trump and his supporters for the same unruly behavior that your side has been engaged in over the last year and a half?

Get the fuck out of here while you still can with all your pieces intact because brother, you don't want to meet me on the street or in some dark alley. I don't think the outcome would be as favorable as you'd like.

Last edited:

What happened on Jan 6 is blazingly obvious: Trump's enraged, misguided jihadis attacked the capitol.

However, given their cult-like obedience to all things Trump, I do think it's possible that these Trumpsters really do think that Soros or Hillary or China or who-the-fuck-ever paid these people to pretend to be Trumpsters.

These folks are simply not connected to reality. They will believe whatever sounds good to them, even if they make it up themselves.
Was people who supported Antifa there? FUCK POLITICS.

Is that true, or not?

I think some of them are.

Especially the ones who say it was Antifa and BLM.

I'm not ashamed. In fact, they should have burned the fucking place to the ground.

When my government is no longer afraid of me, I have a serious problem.

But that's just me. I don't speak for every Trump-supporter, ya know.

I think some of them are.

Especially the ones who say it was Antifa and BLM.
And they should be... Just as you and Mac should be for ignoring that they were.

Edit: Until we start looking at the Truth of things, all of it not just what we like... Retarded Tribal Monkeys.

Yeah, right.

IGNORED BY MEDIA AND FBI: Antifa-BLM Activists Are Posting Photos and Bragging Online About Storming US Capitol on Jan. 6

After reading the claim that the police opened the barricades, and even let them in the front doors of the capitol, I had to check your citation.

It doesn't claim to be news, or even accurate

DJHJ Media is an opinion and commentary source for conservatives everywhere

Forum List

Back