Thousands of servicemen saying no to covid 19 vaccine

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

I damn sure wont be getting it!!!!
Got a text from my local hospital saying I could come in and get one.....ignored it.

I am not getting it either.

I didn't vote for the cretin who thinks he is President.

View attachment 462483
maxresdefault.jpg

Of course you didn't vote for Biden....you are in thrall to your Orange god...

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
You are playing dodgeball evading what the article said.I guess it has not dawned on you they are probably going to resign,thst they think the same as I do where if my employment where I worked told me I had to have it to keep working there,I would quit before I would take it,these servicemen are not idiots,they will quit if it comes down to that sense they are awake and are aware of the dangers. :cuckoo:
You really have never served, have you? :heehee: "servicemen....will quit...."

Really? Won't last when they are ordered to, like we were ordered to get the flu shot each year. You never served, did you?

Yeah, you can tell those who have served from those who never served. You raise your right hand and you take an Oath to Obey The Orders given to you. You do not have to like the order, but you damn well have to obey the order.
You are obviously not aware that there are thinking military people who are r

Really? Won't last when they are ordered to, like we were ordered to get the flu shot each year. You never served, did you?

Yeah, you can tell those who have served from those who never served. You raise your right hand and you take an Oath to Obey The Orders given to you. You do not have to like the order, but you damn well have to obey the order.
you are obviously not aware that there are patriotic military men that have stood up to the corruption of their superiors and gotten together in groups and have refused to follow through on the demonic orders given to them by their demonic superiors shill. :lmao: :laughing0301:
Riiiiiiiight. You are saying that servicemembers will mutiny over the Covid shot...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
HereWeGoAgain I am aware you conservitards don't take civic duty seriously.

Nice...I see you cant put your claim in writing,ya weak dick mother fucker.
What claim? That you don't take civic duty seriously? It's self evident.

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.

The shill has NEVER been able to do that.
You're just not smart enough to understand.

As for the totally uninformed opinion that a service member "can quit", not so much...in fact hells no.

When a person enlists they sign a legal binding contract. They take an Oath to Support, Protect and Defend The United States Against All Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

That does not mean that some of the more shall we say stupid's that enlist do not try to leave of their own accord.

It's called U.A. (Unauthorized Absence). A offense under the U.CM.J. (Uniform Code of Military Justice. Punishment for U.A. is more often as not handed out at the Company Level in what is called an N.J.P. (Non Judicial Punishment). The Company Commander decides what will happen, usually confinement.

IF you are U.A. for more than 30-Days, you are a Deserter. Which is a Court-Martial Offense can result in confinement and a Dishonorable Discharge.

Mutiny, well the punishment for mutiny is Execution.

You cannot quit the U.S. Military. You obey the orders you are given.

You do not have like the orders you are given, but you fucking well have to obey the orders you are given.

Think about it...... they can infect their older members of their families, or perceptible younger children. Some who get Covid do not get symptoms yet they spread it to others.
To be safe everybody should get vaccinated.
I won't.

Fuck you, and the vaccine.

As for the totally uninformed opinion that a service member "can quit", not so much...in fact hells no.

When a person enlists they sign a legal binding contract. They take an Oath to Support, Protect and Defend The United States Against All Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

That does not mean that some of the more shall we say stupid's that enlist do not try to leave of their own accord.

It's called U.A. (Unauthorized Absence). A offense under the U.CM.J. (Uniform Code of Military Justice. Punishment for U.A. is more often as not handed out at the Company Level in what is called an N.J.P. (Non Judicial Punishment). The Company Commander decides what will happen, usually confinement.

IF you are U.A. for more than 30-Days, you are a Deserter. Which is a Court-Martial Offense can result in confinement and a Dishonorable Discharge.

Mutiny, well the punishment for mutiny is Execution.

You cannot quit the U.S. Military. You obey the orders you are given.

You do not have like the orders you are given, but you fucking well have to obey the orders you are given.

the latest fart from the american hating troll. :laughing0301:

A troll who hates America the fact he loves lying Biden the commie and hates trump,the first president to not start any wars sense carter,we should all listen to mr america hating troll here. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
my body...my choice...dont like it? stay under your rock
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: A fact our corrupt government does not respect.
not my government...beijing xiden has no AMERICAN ring to it...
Indeed. :thup:

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
You are playing dodgeball evading what the article said.I guess it has not dawned on you they are probably going to resign,thst they think the same as I do where if my employment where I worked told me I had to have it to keep working there,I would quit before I would take it,these servicemen are not idiots,they will quit if it comes down to that sense they are awake and are aware of the dangers. :cuckoo:
You really have never served, have you? :heehee: "servicemen....will quit...."
No! A huge percentage of servicemen and women want a full military pension and will continue to serve their 20-25 year contract for military pensions.

Fuck you, and the vaccine.
You are saying that now you asshat, you haven’t thought this through like an adult.

Think about it...... they can infect their older members of their families, or perceptible younger children. Some who get Covid do not get symptoms yet they spread it to others.
It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy. So, why the lies?

And you have a PHD in virus technology? Thought not you are just a sheep listening to the other sheep bleating!

The shill has NEVER been able to do that.

And you have a PHD in virus technology? Thought not you are just a sheep listening to the other sheep bleating!
Lol. So, it’s not a vaccine. This is a fact. You don’t need a PhD to know it. Why call it a vaccine when it isn’t?

Lol. So, it’s not a vaccine. This is a fact. You don’t need a PhD to know it. Why call it a vaccine when it isn’t?
And you are an expert in vaccine technology are you?

Gipper, you are a little old lady listening to gossip over a garden fence. Give us a break from your whining!

Forum List

Back