This is absolutely pathetic

You can count on there being plenty of "Abortion Tourism" in the coming years.

Maybe even a whole new industry dedicated to providing Daisy Mae with the services she needs to take care of her little problem.
I'd be happiest if the sluts just decided to move to pro-abortion states. There would be a lot fewer sluts in my state. Win-win. I don't have to live around their immorality and they get to continue copulating like dogs, with no accountability for their uncontrollable genitals.

I'd be happiest if the sluts just decided to move to pro-abortion states. There would be a lot fewer sluts in my state. Win-win. I don't have to live around their immorality and they get to continue copulating like dogs, with no accountability for their uncontrollable genitals.
What kind of a guy doesn’t like sluts?

Using Malta as here.............lol

Show me where life saving surgery is denied in the United States and how Roe V Wade would do this.

BAAAAAAA.....BAAAAAAA

Using Malta as here.............lol

Show me where life saving surgery is denied in the United States and how Roe V Wade would do this.

BAAAAAAA.....BAAAAAAA
Maybe the rube herd wont try anything like that.
But they way some states are getting all excited, doesnt exactly sit well with me. Like how they are going to legislate pseudo science.

Here is one example.
In Louisiana, legislation would classify abortion as a homicide and define “personhood” as beginning from the moment of fertilization. Contraception methods like Plan B and certain types of intrauterine devices, or IUDs, could be restricted under the bill, said Cathren Cohen, a scholar of law and policy at the UCLA Law Center.

“Anything that would prevent a fertilized egg from turning into a pregnancy and being born into a baby could be considered a homicide,” she said. “If you define a pregnancy and you define a person as including just this fertilized egg, then technically you are legislating that an IUD can cause an abortion.”
lol

Could be............Might be..........the article talks about the morning after pill.

Only reason for that is some may use it down the road..........but hell they could do that now.

Either way................could be doesn't make it so.

Did they BAN THE RUBBER.............Did they ban 69. Why no they didn't........Abortion was not intended to be the new Birth control. And in blue shit hole states they allow late term abortion including partial birth abortions........

Over turning Roe V Wade doesn't change that. And if they have to take a bus to go get a abortion after this...............cry me a river.........As they are ending life and it is BARBARIC in late term.

lol

Could be............Might be..........the article talks about the morning after pill.

Only reason for that is some may use it down the road..........but hell they could do that now.

Either way................could be doesn't make it so.

Did they BAN THE RUBBER.............Did they ban 69. Why no they didn't........Abortion was not intended to be the new Birth control. And in blue shit hole states they allow late term abortion including partial birth abortions........

Over turning Roe V Wade doesn't change that. And if they have to take a bus to go get a abortion after this...............cry me a river.........As they are ending life and it is BARBARIC in late term.
You have too much faith in religious nut jobs.

Maybe the rube herd wont try anything like that.
But they way some states are getting all excited, doesnt exactly sit well with me. Like how they are going to legislate pseudo science.
Describe your pseudo science...........hmmm

I think it should be 15 weeks nation wide........after that only for life saving surgery via a REAL DOCTOR.

That is a COMPROMISE........which the other side DOESN'T DO.........They will riot and probably kill over their right to murder babies..........

Nice huh...........am I supposed to respect that? Not gonna happen.

You have too much faith in religious nut jobs.
No I don't ..............there are extremes on both sides........the answer is in the middle.......but there is no longer compromise anymore........the LEFT DON'T SURRENDER ON ANYTHING..........They will be out burning and killing later today more than likely.

Describe your pseudo science...........hmmm

I think it should be 15 weeks nation wide........after that only for life saving surgery via a REAL DOCTOR.

That is a COMPROMISE........which the other side DOESN'T DO.........They will riot and probably kill over their right to murder babies..........

Nice huh...........am I supposed to respect that? Not gonna happen.
Like legislating the definition of "personhood".
Look at my link on page 3.

the LEFT DON'T SURRENDER ON ANYTHING
Nope. And they dont have to because the right is full of cucks.
Just letting this Country go to shit.
Like the Senate yesterday. "we will do this unconstitutional gun control bill, if you guys sign off on this retirement deal that will benefit the wealthy."

Like legislating the definition of "personhood".
Look at my link on page 3.
In the ruling Roe V Wade..............they kiced the can of when life begins by their own words........

They used medical history to say VIABLE........but admitted they didn't answer the WHEN LIFE BEGINS ISSUE..........And said legislatures would have to decide that.

At what point is abortion ENDING A LIFE..........and that can be argued all the way down to inception........

Compromise is needed and neither side gets what it wants in compromise...........but that is lost in this nation.

The left will be animals possibly later today.............how bad is yet to be seen.

Nope. And they dont have to because the right is full of cucks.
Just letting this Country go to shit.
Like the Senate yesterday. "we will do this unconstitutional gun control bill, if you guys sign off on this retirement deal that will benefit the wealthy."
Career politicians both sides don't give a damn about us. They are all professional money launderers............They own the 4th tier of gov't who really rule the nation and protect the corrupt politicians...............

This is a step in returning power to the states..............which was the original intent of the Constitution.

An American woman in Malta is set to be air-lifted out of the country on Thursday, after seeking an abortion amid emergency, life-threatening pregnancy complications, and being denied care due to the country’s stringent abortion ban. Malta’s laws offer no exceptions to this ban for any reason, rendering it the strictest in the European Union.

The American woman, Andrea Prudente, was on vacation with her partner in the country, and was 16 weeks pregnant when she started bleeding heavily and learned her fetus would not survive. Still, a hospital in Valletta, Malta, insisted that it would not provide her with an abortion or even discuss the procedure with her until she was imminently dying. Of course, medical experts have long argued that waiting until the pregnant person’s life is at stake to provide abortion care is extremely medically risky—if the government were actually concerned with pregnant people’s safety, abortion wouldn’t be banned at all.

Will soon be happening here, most likely.
Hope she doesnt fucking die over this stupid shit.
#MakeCoathangersGreatAgain
Look you poor excuse for a human and doughty if you would qualify for shit. My daughter risk her life to have her second boy. He is now in the 7th grade, 6' 5" and will end up in the NFL. Proving he will make her later years a enjoyment and also you need an enema before you have another dependent.
'

Look you poor excuse for a human and doughty if you would qualify for shit. My daughter risk her life to have her second boy. He is now in the 7th grade, 6' 5" and will end up in the NFL. Proving he will make her later years a enjoyment and also you need an enema before you have another dependent.
'
Try google translate next time.

Forum List

Back