Abortion Law in Texas

You aren't listening, it involves something someone sees as an unique life, something worthy of protection, not a mole or a bad appendix.
In most cases that life you speak of only shares DNA with us , little else. Despite people like you believing there's a " child " in there. If a took a 4 week old fetus to any Texas Congress member and told them it was a rare species of salamander that needed protection , I would bet none of them would recognize it as a " child ". Also I'm certain few would want to protect it even though I portrayed it as endangered. The human race is not endangered, quite the opposite ; we are the greatest threat to ALL life on this planet.

In most cases that life you speak of only shares DNA with us , little else. Despite people like you believing there's a " child " in there. If a took a 4 week old fetus to any Texas Congress member and told them it was a rare species of salamander that needed protection , I would bet none of them would recognize it as a " child ". Also I'm certain few would want to protect it even though I portrayed it as endangered. The human race is not endangered, quite the opposite ; we are the greatest threat to ALL life on this planet.

it's still a human being despite your attempts at rationalizing killing it.

So you are a nihilist as well as a self centered narcissistic twat. good to know.

You aren't listening, it involves something someone sees as an unique life, something worthy of protection, not a mole or a bad appendix.
hypocrisy as you then turn around and abandon them and the mother post birth, nor provide for their care during the pregnancy.

hypocrisy as you then turn around and abandon them and the mother post birth, nor provide for their care during the pregnancy.

Not at all. There are plenty of charities out there that can do that, and are doing that.

And some of those are being attacked by abortion rights zealots as we speak.

it's still a human being despite your attempts at rationalizing killing it.

So you are a nihilist as well as a self centered narcissistic twat. good to know.
It is no more a human being than a seed is a tree. It's an EMBRYO. And please don't calle names , it just makes your case that much weaker and makes you appear very foolish.

Not at all. There are plenty of charities out there that can do that, and are doing that.

Republican governments do the opposite in Texas.

It is no more a human being than a seed is a tree. It's an EMBRYO. And please don't calle names , it just makes your case that much weaker and makes you appear very foolish.

It's still a seed of the tree in question.

I'll bitch slap you anytime I feel like it, poseur.

My state passed an abortion law only recently. The governor is making tv ads begging people to adopt because the state's child welfare system is being overwhelmed. Not a good thing because many of the children have mental and physical deformities. The state may be saddled with them for life. Hopefully it will be as pleasant as possible , if not , I hope they die quickly. There's already too much suffering in the world
The state has been investigated several times now on child deaths. Another waste of taxpayers dollars. And why ? So I informed people like you can feel good about themselves. Ridiculous !

Why does government have to do it?

There are no charities in Texas?
Republican Government is banning the abortion.

And it's only going to get worse. 7 out of 10 Down's Syndrome fetuses were aborted. Look into the future a hundred years or less and the makeup of people in states like Texas will be very different from states that do not have abortion laws. Plus all the medical costs will skyrocket. Those same Republicans will be the first to demand universal healthcare. Something else they abhor.
I pity those fools.

Why does government have to do it?

There are no charities in Texas?
It's called " Family and Child Protective Services " . By passing these foolish laws they own it now. Some states consign child welfare to specific groups , wether they are charities or not , I do not know.

My state passed an abortion law only recently. The governor is making tv ads begging people to adopt because the state's child welfare system is being overwhelmed. Not a good thing because many of the children have mental and physical deformities. The state may be saddled with them for life. Hopefully it will be as pleasant as possible , if not , I hope they die quickly. There's already too much suffering in the world
The state has been investigated several times now on child deaths. Another waste of taxpayers dollars. And why ? So I informed people like you can feel good about themselves. Ridiculous !

Suffering you want to magnify due to your Gaia worship. Spare me the crocodile tears.

Look at all those lefty bullshit opinion pieces.

Dem solution to everything "throw money at it"

It's called " Family and Child Protective Services " . By passing these foolish laws they own it now. Some states consign child welfare to specific groups , wether they are charities or not , I do not know.

There's alot you don't know, oxygen thief.

Forum List

Back