Is It True That This 13 Yr Old Lied About Being Raped?

"A 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by a stranger was forced to give birth because of Mississippi’s abortion ban, according to a heart-wrenching new report.The Clarksdale teen — identified by the pseudonym Ashley — gave birth earlier this summer to a baby boy she’s nicknamed Peanut, her family told Time. Ashley was only 12 last fall when she says a stranger snatched her from her yard and raped her around the side of the house, her mother, Regina, told the magazine. The then-sixth-grader did not tell anyone about the attack and did not learn she was pregnant until January, when she was taken to an emergency room for profuse vomiting. She was so innocent, she did not even know how babies were made, according to her mom.

The family found it impossible to get her a termination because of the bans enforced in Mississippi and most surrounding states following the Supreme Court’s ruling last year - Although Mississippi’s ban has an exception for rape, there are no providers left in the Magnolia State, which is already largely classified as a maternity care desert. The nearest provider was in Chicago — a nine-hour drive away. Her mom said it was impossible for her to take the time off work and pay for the gas, food and accommodations on top of the cost of the abortion."

So, they didn't have enough money to drive to Chicago and get an abortion but they think they will have enough money to raise this baby? They are going to be begging us taxpayers for welfare and other government goodies; it is not our responsibility to do this - we aren't the ones who knocked her up; why didn't her mother teach her to keep her legs closed? I think this story is a hoax cooked up by the Democrats to make it look like this is something Republican policies bring about -- but as the article states, there are exceptions for rape.....no, there aren't really any abortion providers in the state; but how is that our fault?

Furthermore, let's ask the real question.....how do we even know she was raped? She claims she was in the backyard when some stranger snatched her....what was she wearing? And if she was raped on the side of the house, why didn't anyone come help her? Wasn't she screaming? Why didn't she tell anyone? Let's be real, most coloreds are highly sexualized at a young age, they are bred to be this way, it is in their genetics..This is just science....

"Black girls are perceived as being more responsible for their actions, aggressive, angry, and more knowledgable about sex. This over sexualization can create distorted images of self and others. By simply existing and growing, there is a chance that Black girls will be considered “fast” or promiscuous."

So, since we know that blacks are genetically disposed to engage in slutty behavior early, how do we know she was actually raped in the first place? Maybe she was willfully having sex with some black buck and got pregnant..are they making up this hoax to get sympathy and money? This is why the Republicans should push back harder and bring this up more.....and don't let these promiscuous little girls get away with claiming they were raped in order to get abortions -- and if it is true she lied about all of this, cut her welfare benefits too -- time to crack down on these welfare queens.
I thought this was going to about Tawana Brawley.

Thirteen in Mississippi is not consenting age which means the act of sex with her was not consenting and considered rape.

I know your thread is to mock the stupidity of those saying she freely had sex and that she shouldn’t have the right to any form of birth control but those same posters also believe Trump is innocent and the election was stolen, so they are not the brightest at all.

Trump's voting base should wise up and read the state laws of Mississippi and know sexual intercourse with a minor at thirteen is considered rape and would get your sorry ass sent to jail!

For those mentioning Biden, well what does that have to do with how a thirteen-year-old rape victim was forced to carry and give birth to a baby?

This shit shouldn’t be going on in the 21st century but here we are dealing with 19th century mentality as usual!
It isn't rape until we know who the father is. It could be two kids.
Mississippi has a close-in-age exemption. A close in age exemption, also known as "Romeo and Juliet law", is designed to prevent the prosecution of underage couples who engage in consensual sex when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both are below the age of consent.

I thought this was going to about Tawana Brawley.
No, but to be fair....over 95% of rape allegations by darkies are false...most black women are sluts so you cant rape them....

By the way, 99.5% of rapes of white women are committed by darkies.......

I don't have any data to back this up -- but it makes feel better to believe it..

#MAGA

As predicted......the main folks willing to believe she lied about being raped are right-wingers, color me shocked...

These same right-wingers are also the main ones who cape up for a guy who was deemed a rapist in a legal proceeding.

You understand the person in this discussion was twelve years old when raped and gave birth at thirteen, so tell me what could she do at that age to obtain a job, housing and so on?
She could ask a family member to raise the baby until she can do that on her own. Give it up for adoption. There are other options besides abortion. I won't pretend to know if she is lying or not...if it involved an adult or older teen...that is rape in my book. But I wasn't there.

The 13 year old girl was violently and forcibly raped by a stranger. The girl that could endure this and not end up sobbing hysterically, showing her bloody clothes to her mother is quite rare. She hid the crime against her.

Mother admits that Plan B is available. The pregnancy would have been terminated.
Despite the unfortunate beginnings of this baby's life, the girl, the family, isn't devastated that Little Peanut is alive. In fact, he seems to have been born into a loving family. Perhaps that's why the child wasn't given up for adoption?

Or, is this just hokum. The girl was having sex with her boyfriend. They know exactly who the father is. The existence of the child increases the household income as benefits kick in.
Probably a Christian.

"A 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by a stranger was forced to give birth because of Mississippi’s abortion ban, according to a heart-wrenching new report.The Clarksdale teen — identified by the pseudonym Ashley — gave birth earlier this summer to a baby boy she’s nicknamed Peanut, her family told Time. Ashley was only 12 last fall when she says a stranger snatched her from her yard and raped her around the side of the house, her mother, Regina, told the magazine. The then-sixth-grader did not tell anyone about the attack and did not learn she was pregnant until January, when she was taken to an emergency room for profuse vomiting. She was so innocent, she did not even know how babies were made, according to her mom.

The family found it impossible to get her a termination because of the bans enforced in Mississippi and most surrounding states following the Supreme Court’s ruling last year - Although Mississippi’s ban has an exception for rape, there are no providers left in the Magnolia State, which is already largely classified as a maternity care desert. The nearest provider was in Chicago — a nine-hour drive away. Her mom said it was impossible for her to take the time off work and pay for the gas, food and accommodations on top of the cost of the abortion."

So, they didn't have enough money to drive to Chicago and get an abortion but they think they will have enough money to raise this baby? They are going to be begging us taxpayers for welfare and other government goodies; it is not our responsibility to do this - we aren't the ones who knocked her up; why didn't her mother teach her to keep her legs closed? I think this story is a hoax cooked up by the Democrats to make it look like this is something Republican policies bring about -- but as the article states, there are exceptions for rape.....no, there aren't really any abortion providers in the state; but how is that our fault?

Furthermore, let's ask the real question.....how do we even know she was raped? She claims she was in the backyard when some stranger snatched her....what was she wearing? And if she was raped on the side of the house, why didn't anyone come help her? Wasn't she screaming? Why didn't she tell anyone? Let's be real, most coloreds are highly sexualized at a young age, they are bred to be this way, it is in their genetics..This is just science....

"Black girls are perceived as being more responsible for their actions, aggressive, angry, and more knowledgable about sex. This over sexualization can create distorted images of self and others. By simply existing and growing, there is a chance that Black girls will be considered “fast” or promiscuous."

So, since we know that blacks are genetically disposed to engage in slutty behavior early, how do we know she was actually raped in the first place? Maybe she was willfully having sex with some black buck and got pregnant..are they making up this hoax to get sympathy and money? This is why the Republicans should push back harder and bring this up more.....and don't let these promiscuous little girls get away with claiming they were raped in order to get abortions -- and if it is true she lied about all of this, cut her welfare benefits too -- time to crack down on these welfare queens.
Tell us the crime worthy of the death penalty that the unborn child committed

Probably a Christian.
Yeah. Blacks going to that AME Church. Black men do that way.

Lesbians simply kill their child victims.

She could ask a family member to raise the baby until she can do that on her own. Give it up for adoption. There are other options besides abortion. I won't pretend to know if she is lying or not...if it involved an adult or older teen...that is rape in my book. But I wasn't there.
But that's not what she wanted. She wanted an abortion and should have gotten one in her own state at minimal cost. Because females get raped. Usually by guys

But that's not what she wanted. She wanted an abortion and should have gotten one in her own state at minimal cost. Because females get raped. Usually by guys
not this time. she wanted it. usually they want it.

Do you even think before you respond?

It is automatically rape because of her damn age!

A twelve-year-old can not consent to sex not can a thirteen-year-old in the State of Mississippi, so it is rape!

Go read the damn law!
Unless it was a kid in her class who got her pregnant. Ever consider that? Of course you didnt.

is it written in the constitution that abortion is a right?
no abortions to be offered at reduced rates. keep your legs closed cuntessa

You understand the person in this discussion was twelve years old when raped and gave birth at thirteen, so tell me what could she do at that age to obtain a job, housing and so on?
You think I thought a 13 year old should have to get a job? Certainly when she finishes school, getting a job and paying for a house should be easy. Do you not agree an 18 year old mother should be able to give shelter to her child and not be out on the streets!

Seriously, you will do nothing, not even discuss, that young women should be able to provide shelter for their baby?

You think I thought a 13 year old should have to get a job? Certainly when she finishes school, getting a job and paying for a house should be easy. Do you not agree an 18 year old mother should be able to give shelter to her child and not be out on the streets!

Seriously, you will do nothing, not even discuss, that young women should be able to provide shelter for their baby?
What a load of shit on your part!

You are willing to force a child that was raped ( and yes raped seeing consent is sixteen in Mississippi and not whatever age you want it ) to have a child and then tell the kid to get a job and raise that unwanted kid!

I do believe you would demand she works as a slave and toss her kid into slavery just because of your hate for those not like you, so again yes you would and you know it!

Forum List

Back