This is absolutely pathetic

Is there anything humans can do that is easier than preventing an unwanted pregnancy? I think not. There are many simple methods for preventing pregnancy. Maybe we need a concerted effort to educate people on how to.

This. In spades. Now, for goodness sake, even if you mess up, get thee to the pharmacy and take a Plan B.

Geez

Do you really believe that if any woman gets pregnant in Texas, regardless of circumstances, they're going to imprison her until the child is born?

Really?

I thought you were a bit brighter than that.

:dunno:
no. Thats a tad ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm confused by the thread. I always thought TNHarley was a right-winger. :dunno:
Im all over the map, man. I just despise leftists. Regressive illiberals are the biggest stain on this Country.

Is there anything humans can do that is easier than preventing an unwanted pregnancy? I think not. There are many simple methods for preventing pregnancy. Maybe we need a concerted effort to educate people on how to.
Birth Control.
I read a few states are already ready to crack down on that shit.
They dont want to prevent pregnancy. They dont want the woman to abort the fetus. They bitch about funding for children.
When emotion drives policy, the policy will be illogical.

Birth Control.
I read a few states are already ready to crack down on that shit.
They dont want to prevent pregnancy. They dont want the woman to abort the fetus. They bitch about funding for children.
When emotion drives policy, the policy will be illogical.
"I've read".......................................................

Links to your "reality" please.
Here is one example.
In Louisiana, legislation would classify abortion as a homicide and define “personhood” as beginning from the moment of fertilization. Contraception methods like Plan B and certain types of intrauterine devices, or IUDs, could be restricted under the bill, said Cathren Cohen, a scholar of law and policy at the UCLA Law Center.

“Anything that would prevent a fertilized egg from turning into a pregnancy and being born into a baby could be considered a homicide,” she said. “If you define a pregnancy and you define a person as including just this fertilized egg, then technically you are legislating that an IUD can cause an abortion.”

Here is one example.
In Louisiana, legislation would classify abortion as a homicide and define “personhood” as beginning from the moment of fertilization. Contraception methods like Plan B and certain types of intrauterine devices, or IUDs, could be restricted under the bill, said Cathren Cohen, a scholar of law and policy at the UCLA Law Center.

“Anything that would prevent a fertilized egg from turning into a pregnancy and being born into a baby could be considered a homicide,” she said. “If you define a pregnancy and you define a person as including just this fertilized egg, then technically you are legislating that an IUD can cause an abortion.”
Thanks for sharing an NBC article.

It matters this much.

Sluts still have the option of moving to states that encourage killing babies.

Yeah, but doesn't it say in the Constitution somewhere that people have the right to copulate without hindrance any time and any place they want to? Wouldn't it be unconstitutional to demand that they wait until they are protected from creating an unwanted pregnancy?
Lol. What?

I don’t see how sex education is unconstitutional.

Does your "article" address the fact that women are free to move to pro-abortion states?

Why dont you just say, "damn TN. You are right. States really ARE planning on limiting access birth control. Birth control that can limit the amount of abortions."
I swear to gawd, being intellectually honest is not that hard.

Why dont you just say, "damn TN. You are right. States really ARE planning on limiting access birth control. Birth control that can limit the amount of abortions."
I swear to gawd, being intellectually honest is not that hard.
Thanks for sharing your tiny, insignificant opinion.

Thanks for sharing your tiny, insignificant opinion.
Just look at you and how pathetic you are.
You say im not right, i show you i am, and you still give me this shit.
Arent you old? Shouldnt you have grown up by now? Goddamn.
This is like talking to a leftist.

Here is one example.

I wonder what makes people pass such legislation. To encourage electoral base that consist of religious loons?

It is one of the instances when expanding the role of the feds doesn't seem to be a bad idea.

Does your "link" address the fact that women are free to move to pro-abortion states?
You can count on there being plenty of "Abortion Tourism" in the coming years.

Maybe even a whole new industry dedicated to providing Daisy Mae with the services she needs to take care of her little problem.

Forum List

Back