Is It True That This 13 Yr Old Lied About Being Raped?

No, that was you revealing how full of shit right-wing's position on abortion is...

If you truly believe a mother is killing a child -- why all of the hesitation on executing these whores
Thats your insanity message not mine

What a load of shit on your part!

You are willing to force a child that was raped ( and yes raped seeing consent is sixteen in Mississippi and not whatever age you want it ) to have a child and then tell the kid to get a job and raise that unwanted kid!

I do believe you would demand she works as a slave and toss her kid into slavery just because of your hate for those not like you, so again yes you would and you know it!
The child in question had the baby on her own free will. I did not force her. I did not tell the child to get a job. The child wants to keep her baby, the baby is not an unwanted kid!

If you believe all that of me, that I would demand her to be a slave, that makes you one fucking crazy lunatic.

I am the one that gave solutions and support to the child and the her family. You are the one raving madly making shit up.

peace, is pissed off a child had a baby, peace thinks babies are unwanted, peace is a bigot, pure and simple. No thought, stereotyping, all the characteristics of a bigot in two sentences.

The child in question had the baby on her own free will. I did not force her. I did not tell the child to get a job. The child wants to keep her baby, the baby is not an unwanted kid!

If you believe all that of me, that I would demand her to be a slave, that makes you one fucking crazy lunatic.

I am the one that gave solutions and support to the child and the her family. You are the one raving madly making shit up.

peace, is pissed off a child had a baby, peace thinks babies are unwanted, peace is a bigot, pure and simple. No thought, stereotyping, all the characteristics of a bigot in two sentences.
She didn't want to keep the baby. She wanted an abortion.

No, he's correct and you should admit you would have no issue killing a woman if you thought the law would allow you just because she got pregnant outside of marriage.
Why would I admit something that is not true?

She didn't want to keep the baby. She wanted an abortion.
You are wrong, she wanted the baby and kept the baby. Life is great, some realize that. Thank God they were not smart enough to drive the hour to Memphis where planned parenthood would make an appointment with Dr. Frankenstein.

And remember, an abortion is never performed to save a mother's life.

It is not at all clear that this girl was raped. Because she will still not describe or identify the baby daddy, she likely wasn't.
Mississippi law provides a Romeo-and-Juliet exception for consensual sexual intercourse or penetration between: a minor who is 14 or 15 years old and their partner is less than three years older, or. a minor who is 13 or younger and their partner is less than two years older.

Forum List

Back