This economy is not sustainable and will collapse. It is just a matter of when

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

We will have hyperinflation and currency will be worthless.

Why, personally, don‘t you care?

As an individual, why doesnt it bother you that the economy will collapse?

It does bother me. But if there's any consolation, it will happen under the most corrupt, devious, non-transparent, lying, and traitorous administration this country has ever seen: Joe Biden.

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

yeah, as soon as trump is gone, the deficit and debt will matter again. ColonelAnus will rejoin the teabaggers. he is really concerned.

My main beef I have with Trump is he needs to back up hiw words MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.Only way that will ever be accomplished is get rid of the CIA and all these other evil three letter alphabet organizations and fucking get the balls to out your life on the line and dont worry about the consequences and do what no president sense has done,reinstate kennedys fucking executive order where had he lived a second term,the fucking fed would have been dissolved.

Just once i want to see a president have balls and reinstate it. I am hoping he has a second term and does it then and the waiting game for a president to do that FINALLY ends.:mad:

Last edited:

It does bother me. But if there's any consolation, it will happen under the most corrupt, devious, non-transparent, lying, and traitorous administration this country has ever seen: Joe Biden.

Like how Bush Jr. tried to blame the collapse on Obama? Hate to tell you, but if the economy collapses, it's because of all the crap Trump did to placate the people. And, before you say anything, this economy became Trump's when he got his tax cuts passed, and was further solidified as his when he did the sanctions on China. Sorry, but your Orange Cheeto is the one who tanked the economy. Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you are trying to blame Trump's failures on him? Not very smart, and apparently, you don't pay attention to what is going on in this country.

The Green New Deal will create jobs and expand the tax base, while Joseph Biden (God's choice) taxes the shit out of Amazon, Disney, and every other corporate freeloader. Add to that the reconfiguring of distribution to Red states to make them responsible for their own fiscal health instead of relying on Blue states, and there will be plenty of new money to pay down the debt and deficit which exploded under Republicans and Donald Trump.

Like how Bush Jr. tried to blame the collapse on Obama? Hate to tell you, but if the economy collapses, it's because of all the crap Trump did to placate the people. And, before you say anything, this economy became Trump's when he got his tax cuts passed, and was further solidified as his when he did the sanctions on China. Sorry, but your Orange Cheeto is the one who tanked the economy. Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you are trying to blame Trump's failures on him? Not very smart, and apparently, you don't pay attention to what is going on in this country.

Biden will fail. I'm hoping and praying for it, and I will do everything possible to help that along.

Well, we're escaping at administration that made Keynes look like Ron Paul.

So, once again, we'll try to clean up the mess.

y7V4SXV.gif

Biden will fail. I'm hoping and praying for it, and I will do everything possible to help that along.
We always knew you were an anti-American piece of shit.

It bothers me but there is nothing I can do about it.

Trump needs to veto this bullshit bill.

Id rather have minimum income and medicare for all over this faggot bullshit.

Everyone in Congress that voted for this bill should be thrown out of office by ballot or balls.

Its a 5000 page bill. I promise not ONE member of Congress read the entire bill.

Remember with that corrupt piece of shit Obama told us every bill would be posted online and we could all read it before it was voted on? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The republic is dead.

Also, liberal faggots, I blame Trump as much as anyone. He needs to veto this utter trash bill.

Don't know how it is in the dump city you must live in, but it's fine here. I read here almost daily how all small business owners are destroy and the general economy in in shambles, though the stock market does not reflect it. Heard how bad stimulus (passed yesterday) is needed and probably is, but the traffic is hell in Jackson. Parking lots are full at shopping centers, though Old Hickory Mall is much slower than past years. Morning and afternoon rush hour traffic sucks, but that means people are working. Inflation rate is very low right now. Unless you know trump is going to do something to devastate the economy in the next month, I cannot see your projection coming true. I'll wait 6 or 9 months to panic, if it is all the same to you, or even if it isn't.

It bothers me but there is nothing I can do about it.
i laugh.

Forum List

Back