This economy is not sustainable and will collapse. It is just a matter of when

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

We will have hyperinflation and currency will be worthless.

Why, personally, don‘t you care?

As an individual, why doesnt it bother you that the economy will collapse?
It bothers me but there is nothing I can do about it.
i laugh.
I pray something horrible happens you all of you.

I do that every morning when I wake up, and every night before I go to bed.

:banana:
cool. does it work?

I dunno. Got a fever yet? Hard to breathe?
nah. i am fine. you need to pray harder.

Ok I will.

The IMF suggests a government should not run a debt to gdp ratio over 1.2....we are at 1.5.

Thats ok....Bernie says bread lines are good...you dumb commie bastards.

48w72y.jpg

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

It does bother me. But if there's any consolation, it will happen under the most corrupt, devious, non-transparent, lying, and traitorous administration this country has ever seen: Joe Biden.

This is where total hatred of one individual will get us.

It bothers me but there is nothing I can do about it.
i laugh.
I pray something horrible happens you all of you.

I do that every morning when I wake up, and every night before I go to bed.

:banana:
cool. does it work?

I dunno. Got a fever yet? Hard to breathe?
nah. i am fine. you need to pray harder.

Ok I will.
maybe you are not considered worthy by the authority you are praying to? you might have to change your ways, or sacrifice something you like, e.g. your truck?

It bothers me.......and what do I do about it?

Vote against those who put us in this situation. Be loud. Look at ANTIFA AND BLM.

Dpnt be silent. Write your representatives and tell them to stop spending and ask them to explain how we will get out of debt.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) will GROW us to prosperity!
only in your delusional head....just saying---btw, you should be careful how you use GOD

It does bother me. But if there's any consolation, it will happen under the most corrupt, devious, non-transparent, lying, and traitorous administration this country has ever seen: Joe Biden.

Like how Bush Jr. tried to blame the collapse on Obama? Hate to tell you, but if the economy collapses, it's because of all the crap Trump did to placate the people. And, before you say anything, this economy became Trump's when he got his tax cuts passed, and was further solidified as his when he did the sanctions on China. Sorry, but your Orange Cheeto is the one who tanked the economy. Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you are trying to blame Trump's failures on him? Not very smart, and apparently, you don't pay attention to what is going on in this country.

Biden will fail. I'm hoping and praying for it, and I will do everything possible to help that along.

You're hoping and praying for Biden to fail? Guess I'm more of a patriot than you are, because while I never liked Trump, I was always hoping that eventually he'd show us some of that famous business acumen he claimed, or that he'd even start to act presidential, which never happened. I never wanted Trump to fail, but fail he has, and spectacularly, I might add. But then again, what else can I expect from a partisan hack such as yourself? And yeah, if Biden screws up, you can bet that I'm gonna be one of the first to call him out on it. But, unlike you, I'm gonna give him a chance, just like I did for Trump. But, nice to see that your politics has blinded you enough that you are no longer a patriotic American, just another example of what Mark Twain defined "patriot" as.

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
Mark Twain
He showed you, you just deny like all of you lying scum do.

Your Troll-Fu still sucks dude. Just letting you know. If you can ever come up with a cogent thought and not just 3rd grade insults, MAYBE I'll respond to you. Come up with better insults, and maybe your Troll-Fu won't suck as mch as it currently does.
Babbling billie barks again.

Your Troll-Fu still sucks. Can you at least get it out of the elementary grades and bring it up to a Freshman level of high school? I've got a feeling you never made it that far, but can you at least try?

Like how Bush Jr. tried to blame the collapse on Obama? Hate to tell you, but if the economy collapses, it's because of all the crap Trump did to placate the people. And, before you say anything, this economy became Trump's when he got his tax cuts passed, and was further solidified as his when he did the sanctions on China. Sorry, but your Orange Cheeto is the one who tanked the economy. Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you are trying to blame Trump's failures on him? Not very smart, and apparently, you don't pay attention to what is going on in this country.

Biden will fail. I'm hoping and praying for it, and I will do everything possible to help that along.

You're hoping and praying for Biden to fail? Guess I'm more of a patriot than you are, because while I never liked Trump, I was always hoping that eventually he'd show us some of that famous business acumen he claimed, or that he'd even start to act presidential, which never happened. I never wanted Trump to fail, but fail he has, and spectacularly, I might add. But then again, what else can I expect from a partisan hack such as yourself? And yeah, if Biden screws up, you can bet that I'm gonna be one of the first to call him out on it. But, unlike you, I'm gonna give him a chance, just like I did for Trump. But, nice to see that your politics has blinded you enough that you are no longer a patriotic American, just another example of what Mark Twain defined "patriot" as.

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
Mark Twain
how has he failed.....he did a wonderful job for the country as he ran it as a great manager would a company..........We were at records highs before teh dems puppet masters the chinese released their virus.

And every Leftist will proudly proclaim it was all Trumps fault.

because i have zero control over it all Col

~S~

When your life savings is worthless and the economy collapses, you will think differently.

You do not have ZERO control.
i have no savings, nobody would even grant me a mortgage , so i dug a hole ,threw some lumber on it, and call it a farm

i am literally the 'great unwashed'

anything from here is 'UP'

~S~

Especially since a strong China which we will have to live with again could wipe our economy out in one economic move.....it will make their Virus seem like a game....

It's time for new ideas and constructs. What has been tried the last forty years is madness
Untitled drawing - 2020-12-18T084633.753.png

The people in Congress REPRESENT us. They are supposed to do what we want them to do...and we pay them.

Destroying the nation into insolvency is negilgence and incompetency.

What if you selected a contractor and he remodeled your home and it collpased? Would you just accept it?

If you saw the home was being built wrong, would you just accept it and say you cant do anything?

Here is a great video of Dave Smith talking about the economic illiteracy of the left.

Here is a funny one from 7 years ago...ah, to only be at $17 trillion in debt....the good ole days!

It bothers me.......and what do I do about it?

Vote against those who put us in this situation. Be loud. Look at ANTIFA AND BLM.

Dpnt be silent. Write your representatives and tell them to stop spending and ask them to explain how we will get out of debt.

Did that..........didn't quite work out.

Liberals have no plan to cut spending.

Nor do conservatives in Congress.

We will not cut spending from the military industrial complex. We will also not cut entitlements.

So what do we do? Tax everyone at 90%?

Forum List

Back