This economy is not sustainable and will collapse. It is just a matter of when

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

We will have hyperinflation and currency will be worthless.

Why, personally, don‘t you care?

As an individual, why doesnt it bother you that the economy will collapse?
It bothers me but there is nothing I can do about it.

Yes you can. Everyone can do something about it. Look at ANTIFA and BLM. They did something about the bad orange man.

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

It does bother me. But if there's any consolation, it will happen under the most corrupt, devious, non-transparent, lying, and traitorous administration this country has ever seen: Joe Biden.

Like how Bush Jr. tried to blame the collapse on Obama? Hate to tell you, but if the economy collapses, it's because of all the crap Trump did to placate the people. And, before you say anything, this economy became Trump's when he got his tax cuts passed, and was further solidified as his when he did the sanctions on China. Sorry, but your Orange Cheeto is the one who tanked the economy. Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you are trying to blame Trump's failures on him? Not very smart, and apparently, you don't pay attention to what is going on in this country.

Biden will fail. I'm hoping and praying for it, and I will do everything possible to help that along.

You're hoping and praying for Biden to fail? Guess I'm more of a patriot than you are, because while I never liked Trump, I was always hoping that eventually he'd show us some of that famous business acumen he claimed, or that he'd even start to act presidential, which never happened. I never wanted Trump to fail, but fail he has, and spectacularly, I might add. But then again, what else can I expect from a partisan hack such as yourself? And yeah, if Biden screws up, you can bet that I'm gonna be one of the first to call him out on it. But, unlike you, I'm gonna give him a chance, just like I did for Trump. But, nice to see that your politics has blinded you enough that you are no longer a patriotic American, just another example of what Mark Twain defined "patriot" as.

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
Mark Twain

It does bother me. But if there's any consolation, it will happen under the most corrupt, devious, non-transparent, lying, and traitorous administration this country has ever seen: Joe Biden.

Like how Bush Jr. tried to blame the collapse on Obama? Hate to tell you, but if the economy collapses, it's because of all the crap Trump did to placate the people. And, before you say anything, this economy became Trump's when he got his tax cuts passed, and was further solidified as his when he did the sanctions on China. Sorry, but your Orange Cheeto is the one who tanked the economy. Biden hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you are trying to blame Trump's failures on him? Not very smart, and apparently, you don't pay attention to what is going on in this country.

Biden will fail. I'm hoping and praying for it, and I will do everything possible to help that along.

You're hoping and praying for Biden to fail? Guess I'm more of a patriot than you are, because while I never liked Trump, I was always hoping that eventually he'd show us some of that famous business acumen he claimed, or that he'd even start to act presidential, which never happened. I never wanted Trump to fail, but fail he has, and spectacularly, I might add. But then again, what else can I expect from a partisan hack such as yourself? And yeah, if Biden screws up, you can bet that I'm gonna be one of the first to call him out on it. But, unlike you, I'm gonna give him a chance, just like I did for Trump. But, nice to see that your politics has blinded you enough that you are no longer a patriotic American, just another example of what Mark Twain defined "patriot" as.

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
Mark Twain
He showed you, you just deny like all of you lying scum do.

How much debt is too much? $40 trillion? $50 trillion?

Why not send every American $25,000? That is the equivalemt of these BULLSHIT stimulis packages.

They could have just sent a $25,000 check to every American. Add healthcare for all for a few more trillion....who cares? Just print the money.

i laugh.
I pray something horrible happens you all of you.

i laugh.
do you pray this while drinking lots and lots of pbr? or cheap vodka, makhachkala mike?

We always knew you were an anti-American piece of shit.

Let's see now.....what will it be?

Heart attack?

Stroke?

A fall? That's it! Maybe Joe Biden will fall like he did when he tripped over that fuckin' dog. But maybe this time he'll break his skinny neck.

Hoo ha! I would sure get a kick out of that, yes sir. I'd be in stitches for at least a whole month. Can you imagine that shit?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

$30 trillion in just 12 years ... the economy that emerged from the Great Recession is based on the FED "printing" money ... every little economic downturn sends all these failing companies into insolvency ... banks, hospitals, airlines ... so Congress has no choice but to order more money to be "printed" up ... or not win re-election ...

Yeah ... hyperinflation ... as obvious as the nose on The Colonel's face ...

i laugh.

I do that every morning when I wake up, and every night before I go to bed.

:banana:

Mark Twain

Your Troll-Fu still sucks dude. Just letting you know. If you can ever come up with a cogent thought and not just 3rd grade insults, MAYBE I'll respond to you. Come up with better insults, and maybe your Troll-Fu won't suck as mch as it currently does.

i laugh.

cool. does it work?

how did trump destroy the economy?

The GDP will be under $20 trillion for 2020 and the debt is nearly $30 trillion.

Thats Debt to GDP ratio of 1.5 for those libs who cannot do math.

The ONLY answer is to DECREASE FUCKING SPENDING.

Its our own fucking money. The government is you and me. They are giving us back a very small portion of our own money. Wow.

i laugh.

cool. does it work?

I dunno. Got a fever yet? Hard to breathe?

Mark Twain

Your Troll-Fu still sucks dude. Just letting you know. If you can ever come up with a cogent thought and not just 3rd grade insults, MAYBE I'll respond to you. Come up with better insults, and maybe your Troll-Fu won't suck as mch as it currently does.
Babbling billie barks again.

they are purposely collapsing the $$ and hope to make a North american currency like the Euro for canada, the US, and Mexico. One world order globalists want it to make it easier for them to control.

It bothers me.......and what do I do about it?

i laugh.

cool. does it work?

I dunno. Got a fever yet? Hard to breathe?
nah. i am fine. you need to pray harder.

Wrong....the democrats crushing their state economies to get Trump caused the problem.

Forum List

Back