This economy is not sustainable and will collapse. It is just a matter of when

I'm gonna stay right here and hammer away

Pounding that square peg through a round hole with a child safe styrofoam hammer will keep you busy and irrelevant during the good years to come. It will keep you from hurting yourself and others and that’s a good thing.

I'm gonna stay right here and hammer away

Pounding that square peg through a round hole with a child safe styrofoam hammer will keep you busy and irrelevant during the good years to come. It will keep you from hurting yourself and others and that’s a good thing.

How else am I gonna get that round peg through you square holes? It's not gonna hurt me, that's for sure.

How else am I gonna get that round peg through you square holes? It's not gonna hurt me, that's for sure.

we don’t want TrumoQ’s square fascist peg in our free fair and democratic election process round hole.

TrumpQ lost. Fascism lost. Those who continue to support that have nothing to offer to the American recovery. And we don’t care what irrelevant believers in Trumpism do

we don’t want TrumoQ’s square fascist peg in our free fair and democratic election process round hole.

TrumpQ lost. Fascism lost. Those who continue to support that have nothing to offer to the American recovery. And we don’t care what irrelevant believers in Trumpism do

Doesn't matter. I still hope Biden fails.

Doesn't matter. I still hope Biden fails.
Nobody can step in shit and come out smelling like an egg roll

I say anyone voting to add tl the debt is wrong and should not be in Congress or the White House.

So what do you say about Trump wanting to increase the amount in the stimulus checks?

If they cut out the bill's free stimulus money to foreign countries, there's more than enough leeway to increase the amount as well as give every taxpayer in this country an AR-15 and a thousand rounds of ammo.

And you think giving every tax payer more money is going to decrease the debt...how?

I didn't say it wasn't going to increase the debt. I said it was going to increase it less.

At this point, it doesn't really matter. When you consider the massive amount of spending Biden and those Democrat have in store for you: New Green Deal, lockdowns, increasing government regulations...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I want Joe Biden to fail. And apparently, President Trump is going to make sure of that. By vetoing that monstrosity of a budget bill which has the coronavirus relief bill attached, Trump is effectively pulling the pin on a hand grenade and passing it to Joe Biden.

But what you don't realize is that if Trump does sign the bill, he's doing the same thing, so you're basically screwed, blued, and tatooed.

I’m confused about your position.

You seem concerned with massive spending but you also support Trump. Did he not increase spending substantially?

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

We will have hyperinflation and currency will be worthless.

Why, personally, don‘t you care?

As an individual, why doesnt it bother you that the economy will collapse?
0% interest rates for so long is creepy.

I dont care what team you are on. This is not sustainable. We cannot just keep taking on debt and printing money. It is not economically feasible.

We use fiat money not commodity money in modern times. Why does cryptocurrency have any "value" whatsoever?

Raise the minimum wage until we can afford all of the Big Government nanny-State spending!

We use fiat money not commodity money in modern times. Why does cryptocurrency have any "value" whatsoever?

Raise the minimum wage until we can afford all of the Big Government nanny-State spending!

Why did the Greek economy collapse?

Why did the Greek economy collapse?
They had a Great Depression.

Not to mention that Americans have just surpassed one trillion dollars in personal debt and have been raiding their retirement accounts just in order to survive the prices we have now.

Forum List

Back