Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again

Folks, it does not get any more pathetic than this! Does anyone here actually think that this guy has both oars in the water? This is just one more example of the insanity on the religious right. I am old enough to remember when Christians actually believed in the teaching of Christ. You know, heal the sick, feed the hungry and so on. While I know that many still do, it is apparent that there is a sizabe segment of Republican Christians are all to willing to support some one who favors the rich over the poop, who allows people to go hungry and who wants to deprive people of access to health care. And then there is his racism, xenaphobibia and virulent need to tear people down who dare not support him

Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

An emotional Henderson declared:

We petition the courts and we ask, Lord, that as it is written in the books of Heaven, as it has been ordained in the counsels of Heaven, that President Donald J. Trump shall be reset and shall be reseated as the president of the United State of America.
You Lord will arise and you will cause my president [breaks down crying] — my president, Donald J. Trump [more crying], to be reset and to be reseated, Jesus… Would you grant that it be done, Lord?

Folks, it does not get any more pathetic than this! Does anyone here actually think that this guy has both oars in the water? This is just one more example of the insanity on the religious right. I am old enough to remember when Christians actually believed in the teaching of Christ. You know, heal the sick, feed the hungry and so on. While I know that many still do, it is apparent that there is a sizabe segment of Republican Christians are all to willing to support some one who favors the rich over the poop, who allows people to go hungry and who wants to deprive people of access to health care. And then there is his racism, xenaphobibia and virulent need to tear people down who dare not support him

Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

We petition the courts and we ask, Lord, that as it is written in the books of Heaven, as it has been ordained in the counsels of Heaven, that President Donald J. Trump shall be reset and shall be reseated as the president of the United State of America.
You Lord will arise and you will cause my president [breaks down crying] — my president, Donald J. Trump [more crying], to be reset and to be reseated, Jesus… Would you grant that it be done, Lord?

THat a little extreme. I would have just said a little prayer that God would kill all the fags.

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
I believe the good pastor's prayers will be answered, and we will able to successfully resist the Democrat Party’s coup d’état.
God says to leave him out of this.
Even if we are not initially able to keep Joe Biden out of the White House and Oval Office, we will fight off those evil Democrat healthcare mandates and government dictates as they are imposed by mob bosses and hit men through City Hall with an agenda of abortion-on-demand, routine mayhem, and mass murder at the doctor's office.

A "preacher" in a leather jacket doing his Jimmy Swaggart impression while reading a cell phone teleprompter.

Doesn't get more credible than that. :thup:

I believe the good pastor's prayers will be answered, and we will able to successfully resist the Democrat Party’s coup d’état.
Even if we are not initially able to keep Joe Biden out of the White House and Oval Office, we will fight off those evil Democrat healthcare mandates and government dictates as they are imposed by mob bosses and hit men through City Hall with an agenda of abortion-on-demand, routine mayhem, and mass murder at the doctor's office.

You do make an excellent argument.

---- for free mental health care. :cuckoo:

The way you people have your religion and politics all mixed together makes both far more corrupt than the sum of their parts.

38vfp3.jpg

The way you people have your religion and politics all mixed together makes both far more corrupt than the sum of their parts.
We aren’t like those whores and johns in bed on the left who preach homosexuality to be a sin, maintain public men's rooms and public women's rooms, and legislate abortion-on-demand for patrons of prostitutes and dead-beat dads.

Hate to tell that preacher, but God isn't really fond of hypocrites, nor those who are willfully stupid.

Trump is the worst president this country has ever had. Even worse than Nixon.
Yeah his stupidity and tweeting was worse than causing 600k people to die, jailing journalists for having an opinion, shutting down media outlets, scorched earth policies, throwing American citizens in internment camps for the color of their skin, breaking treaties to massacre Indians, bombing 10 plus countries, trampling our natural and human rights etc.
Yeah run with that, dumbfuck

Anyone can become an automatic Reverend/Pastor ordering a certificate over the interwebz!
For example, Rightwinger holds himself out as the High Priest of Big Gov't along with the rest of his Dimm acolytes!!

One of many reasons why we should be thankful we’re not a theocracy.

We aren’t like those whores and johns in bed on the left who preach homosexuality to be a sin, maintain public men's rooms and public women's rooms, and legislate abortion-on-demand for patrons of prostitutes and dead-beat dads.
Don't play moral with me. You are in love with a man that exemplifies all the deadly sins and probably invented a couple of more. You like the wrath especially.

Forum List

Back