They just figured this out?

Yes they do

If I showed up at a rally where they are shouting white supremacy slogans……I LEAVE

If you stay, you are complicit
If I showed up at a rally where they are shouting white supremacy slogans……I LEAVE

You're saying you don't believe in your cause enough to stay and try to shout them down?

wishy washy of you.

That's the problem today, no middle ground is allowed, people are not allowed to be human, to have both positive and negative aspects to their character. No, it today's leftist run world, Orange Man Bad means that you are entirely evil if you lived south of the Mason Dixon Line, entirely altruistic if you lived north of it.

What is sad is how the media manipulates minds to polarize their thinking that a statue of an American who for 4 years fought in a war he opposed is now suddenly "racist" or a "traitor." Statues are usually bronze without a racist bone in their bodies only created really to commemorate historical moments and figures in our past, not to aggrandize them.

Famous locations of the Civil War are preserved not because the Battle of Gettysburg was a good thing, but because it was a major figure, event or turning point in our HISTORY. As Santayana said, those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat it, and kids in the future I think will be very ignorant of where they came from and how we got here.

The statue of Lee was as much about the time and event as it was about the man, and ironically, the statue standing probably did far more to remind people of the failings and price of racism and what it can lead to than its tearing down or moving will ever do.

Worse, the riot of Charlottesville further illustrates that we have learned far too little from the past and are still putting the wishes of some few ahead of the obvious desires of many others, which is what caused the Civil War to happen in the first place! :smoke:

What does it take to get it thru your thick skull, not EVERYONE against wanting the statue moved was a White Supremacist? a drill?

insane_people_001.jpg

But, why are they only accusing the Right of promoting violence?

Antifa was just as ready to rumble as the 'Right'.

Takes two to Tango, people.

It's because Aunt Teefah, BLM, and other violent protesters have the MSM firmly on their side. They can pretty much do as they please knowing the MSM has their backs.

1635116126958.png

Yes they do

If you stay, you are complicit
Likewise, if you show up at a rally where they are shouting anti-police slogans and stay, you are complicit in the damage they do.

Likewise, if you show up at a rally where they are shouting anti-police slogans and stay, you are complicit in the damage they do.
Agree

If you attend a rally that is turning violent
You get your ass out of there

Charlottesville was a White Supremacy Rally
All the speakers were White Supremacists

View attachment 555833

Which ones were ”Good People”??

The ones NOT w.s. as Trump explicitly stated.

When you pretend he was talking about the w.s., you are LYING.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Ah yes. Good ol' Jerry, your neighbor. Fine man. Watches the house when you are away, lends you sugar, when you need it.

But, unfortunately, he thinks you evil Jews are the scourge of the planet and will kill you before he lets you "replace" him and his other angry white friends.

But other than that... nice guy!
I was talking about my fellow Jews.

Forum List

Back