They just figured this out?

It takes two to tango, two to rumble, two to fight. Well, you get the picture. One group had a permit to stage a demonstration. The other group did not but showed up anyway. The outcome was easy to predict. Why some people can't just let some idiots posture, shout and go away is beyond me.
You think a permit is needed to do the right thing? Yet you dare call me a statist?

EbK3SIFU0AEIZoc.jpg

There was way more than that.

there was more than 1 dodge charger?

more than 1 firearm?

Antifa showed up empty handed, and took on people armed with clubs, torches, ball bats, etc?

Just how gullible are you?

Is it even worth pointing out here that the irony of the riot and tearing down Lee's statue is that by every measure, Lee was an outstanding, accomplished, decorated American who spent his entire life serving his country with distinction? And that when the War came, he chose Virginia because it was where he was from making him a "confederate" even though he was against the war, thought slavery was wrong and fought against the war and to end it the whole time it ensued?

I wonder how many of the numb-nuts wanting to tear Lee down and melt him were ever taught that in their leftwing, government run classrooms?

You think a permit is needed to do the right thing? Yet you dare call me a statist?

View attachment 555836
When did I ever call you a statist? Deal with that first, then this:

Sometimes, the best disinfectant is to allow an idiot to rant and rave, then leave looking foolish. Attack him, and you make him a martyr.

Is it even worth pointing out here that the irony of the riot and tearing down Lee's statue is that by every measure, Lee was an outstanding, accomplished, decorated American who spent his entire life serving his country with distinction? And that when the War came, he chose Virginia because it was where he was from making him a "confederate" even though he was against the war, thought slavery was wrong and fought against the war and to end it the whole time it ensued?

I wonder how many of the numb-nuts wanting to tear Lee down and melt him were ever taught that in their leftwing, government run classrooms?
That's the problem today, no middle ground is allowed, people are not allowed to be human, to have both positive and negative aspects to their character. No, it today's leftist run world, Orange Man Bad means that you are entirely evil if you lived south of the Mason Dixon Line, entirely altruistic if you lived north of it.

When did I ever call you a statist? Deal with that first, then this:

Sometimes, the best disinfectant is to allow an idiot to rant and rave, then leave looking foolish. Attack him, and you make him a martyr.
I actually don't recall you calling me that, I had you confused with WillHaftawaite .

My apologies.

Forum List

Back