They just figured this out?

How about League of the South?
They seem like a nice statue loving group

The League denounces the federal government and Northern and Coastal states as part of a materialist and anti-religious society they call The Empire. In recent years, it has increasingly embraced violence, criticized perceived Jewish power and warned black people that they would be defeated in a future race war.

ummm…Afraid he did

He equated White Supremacists with those who protest White Supremacy
Quote what he said, and include the whole thing, not just the one phrase you want to lift out of context. Note that if you chop up the quote, we'll just have to post the whole thing.

Of course, but who made the final decision to insert themselves into a situation where they knew there would likely be violence?
The alt-right. I covered that. As you may have noticed, they came armed as well.

I see what you are trying to do, and you will fail.

What worries me is that every time ANYONE is violent at protests, it sends the following message to everyone on every side: bring more weapons next time.

The alt-right. I covered that. As you may have noticed, they came armed as well.

I see what you are trying to do, and you will fail.

What worries me is that every time ANYONE is violent at protests, it sends the following message to everyone on every side: bring more weapons next time.
And you're wrong. Had only one side showed up with their permit in hand, they would have stomped around, made a bunch of noise, waved some stuff in the air, and here's the important thing, gone home with no one being killed. No, it was the antifa types that inserted themselves where they knew there would be violence, and caused it.

Since you have a bad habit of chopping up posts so you can ignore parts you don't like, I'll repost what I said below.

"Of course, but who made the final decision to insert themselves into a situation where they knew there would likely be violence? Also, who had the permit to hold a rally and who did not?"

I corrected your answer on the first part. Now, your response, small as it was, is woefully lacking. The first group of idiots were holding a legal rally, one for which they had a permit. The second group of idiots apparently thought they could get away with causing mayhem and ended up getting someone killed. Glad I could help educate you. The best way to get rid of idiots is to ignore them. Attack them and you make martyrs.

Quote what he said, and include the whole thing, not just the one phrase you want to lift out of context. Note that if you chop up the quote, we'll just have to post the whole thing.
Well, let’s put it in context of Trumps sorry weekend

His first impulse, as usual, was to ignore the misdeeds of his followers. After two days of silence as the violence got out of hand, Trump read a prepared statement condemning the violence
The next day, he watered down his position and gave his ”some of them are good people.” statement
Then, when he was savagely attacked for his indifference, he read another prepared statement

Well, let’s put it in context of Trumps sorry weekend

His first impulse, as usual, was to ignore the misdeeds of his followers. After two days of silence as the violence got out of hand, Trump read a prepared statement condemning the violence
The next day, he watered down his position and gave his ”some of them are good people.” statement
Then, when he was savagely attacked for his indifference, he read another prepared statement
No, no, that's not his quote, that's backpedaling. Give the whole quote, you know, the one you insist says something.

Hmm, no, I am spot on. The alt righters brought weapons. The counterprotestors had as much right to be there as the white wing shitgibbons.

So no, you are wrong.
No, actually, the left wing shitgibbons didn't have a permit to hold a rally. Let's repost what I said, shall we?

"Also, who had the permit to hold a rally and who did not?"

No, no, that's not his quote, that's backpedaling. Give the whole quote, you know, the one you insist says something.
I gave you the whole disgraceful weekend where Trump once again showed his lack of leadership

I gave you the whole disgraceful weekend where Trump once again showed his lack of leadership
You had your chance and blew it. The bottom line remains, TRUMP! specifically condemned groups of people, but you can't bring yourself to admit it.

You had your chance and blew it. The bottom line remains, TRUMP! specifically condemned groups of people, but you can't bring yourself to admit it.
The question is how Trump acted that weekend
It was a disgrace for a President to react that way.

Can you name any of the white supremacists who were good people?
Trump couldn’t

The question is how Trump acted that weekend
It was a disgrace for a President to react that way.

Can you name any of the white supremacists who were good people?
Trump couldn’t
No, that is not the question. You made a false statement and can't back it up, end of story. And since I don't know any of them, how could I name any? Do you know any of the good people on the antifa type side of things? He said there were good people there too, but did anyone ask for any names?

I read the link and it said they had a permit, but not to be at the rally site. Did the second group of idiots have a permit to be at the same place as the first group of idiots? That's the question that you don't seem to be able to answer.

I read the link and it said they had a permit, but not to be at the rally site. Did the second group of idiots have a permit to be at the same place as the first group of idiots? That's the question that you don't seem to be able to answer.
It also said they did not need a permit, as it was moved to a public park.

They did not need a permit to be there.

Both sides came prepared for violence. And what scares me is that our future protestors on both sides of any issue are being sent a clear message: bring guns. Arm yourselves, because the other side is. I don't want to see BLM prptestors die, just as I am relieved that he Capitol police and national guard did not have to hose down the rioters at the Capitol with automatic weapons.

And frankly, our dysfunctional, abjectly stupid country is currently incapable of managing this message.

hadit

And it is not just protestors.

Imagine being a protestor , and you get gassed and shot at with rubber bullets because you dared to step into a public street.

Then you see another protest where a bunch of armed people block interstates to keep people from voting and don't even end up interacting with police.

You see yet another protest where people armed with assault rifles storm a State Capitol and are left to their business by the police.

What message would you take from this? It doesn't take a mindreader, or a psychologist. The message is crystal clear.

Only it was a White Supremacy Rally

View attachment 556259

Anthime Joseph "Tim" Gionet (born 1987 or 1988),[1] more commonly known as Baked Alaska, is an American neo-Nazi,[2][3] anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, social mediapersonality and former rapper.

Now tell me which ones are the “good people”

It is nice of you to support the w.s. in their desire to appropriate more popular issues to give themselves the illusion of relevance.

DO you always work with the nazis, or only when you have a shared goal with them?

It also said they did not need a permit, as it was moved to a public park.

They did not need a permit to be there.

Both sides came prepared for violence. And what scares me is that our future protestors on both sides of any issue are being sent a clear message: bring guns. Arm yourselves, because the other side is. I don't want to see BLM prptestors die, just as I am relieved that he Capitol police and national guard did not have to hose down the rioters at the Capitol with automatic weapons.

And frankly, our dysfunctional, abjectly stupid country is currently incapable of managing this message.
I do sadly agree that the violence will only escalate from here on out.

Forum List

Back