Bragg's Case Against Trump - election interference - politically motivated? I have the answer.

I don't follow or adhere to anything, so no.
Then you are part of the problem.... people who hate America and our constitution like you will really hate it next year... so maybe I'll find some travel brochures for you to view....

LMAO. I don't care if you reply or not, or what your opinion happens to be. You are not a factor in my day.

FYI, it's pretty retarded to call New York's laws of criminal procedure "MAGApropaganda" :p
You are, not me, and you care because you answer. Just put me on Ignore, or I will keep putting a metaphorical rooter up your rhetorical ass.

To be prosecuted at all now that the statute of limitations has been run out, there has to be a felony. That felony has never been identified and Trump certainly hasn't been convicted of it. What they essentially are doing is charging Trump with 31 counts of felony jaywalking because he drove drunk, and they never charged him for DUI in the first place.

It's all coming out during the trial. The predicate crime did not have to be listed in the indictment, per NY state law. The trial is taking place because a grand jury full of loyal US citizens issued and indictment, and the crimes that have been alleged are there in open court.

Forum List

Back