There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

Is looting the endgame for every chimpout?
If there's no looting there's no point to rioting.

Nope. No such thing as a race card. Thats just some bullshit people say to excuse the racial problem in the US.
I just gave you an example in Georgia of the race card
No you gave me an example of institutionalized racism and the white belief that a Black man running in their neighborhood is a danger.
Thats your racial bias not mine

there is no evidence that race was a factor in the Georgia incident

If we follow the lyin' media patterns, we should expect that there is more to the story. What is that they're not telling us this time?
That's right! They will end up "editing" as they usually do...only tell parts that they want Americans to see/hear. But edit out the REAL story. They did that with George Zimmerman during that 9/11 call. I think it was NBC's Chuck Todd that reported only partially to that story when it broke.

Nope. No such thing as a race card. Thats just some bullshit people say to excuse the racial problem in the US.
No you gave me an example of institutionalized racism and the white belief that a Black man running in their neighborhood is a danger.

Theres plenty of evidence. You just cant see it because youre white.

As much as it terrifies me, I side with asslips on this.

I've watched hundreds of people go on construction sites to check out houses and no one batted an eye.

This guy came out, empty handed from what I understand and was chased down by armed men. Most likely because he was black. I can't say there is evidence, but I strongly suspect that if a white guy did the very same thing, unless he was covered in prison tattoos, the same result would not have occurred.

Even IF he was in there casing the joint to come back later and steal shit, the decision to attempt to detain him by civilians who armed themselves was a criminal choice. That's where the criminality began.

Now I need a drink and a shower....

There is no evidence of racism in the incident

Even IF he was in there casing the joint to come back later and steal shit, the decision to attempt to detain him
the father and son went too far by getting out of the truck and confronting him

they should have just followed till the cops showed up

but liberals go too far by calling it racism and murder

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

I thought the end game for you chimps is trying to maintain your purity in the face of your recessive genes?

Let me get this straight... THAT is a reason blacks are looting stores?
What do you cave chimps attempting to maintain racial purity have to do with Blacks looting stores?

You tell me, since you brought it up.

There is no evidence of racism in the incident

I disagree.

Only when they're "jogging" in carpenter shorts with hammer in their hand.

Only when they're "jogging" in carpenter shorts with hammer in their hand.

1590680778977.png

1590680813418.png

If there's no looting there's no point to rioting.

It seems one is just an excuse for the other.

Forum List

Back