There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US.
You dont know your history

black families were stronger in the 1950’s than today

after the liberal War on Poverty beginning in 1965 blacks have been moving backward instead if forward

View attachment 342103
I know my history very well. We were stronger because we relied on each other instead of protesting to spend our money where it wasnt wanted. That had nothing to do with the systematic and violent looting of the Black wealth and property by conservatives because they were jealous. Where it really begin to go downhill was the introduction of crack into the Black community by Regan along with vaunted "war on drugs" announced just prior to the advent of crack.. Dont try to tell me about history. You sound ignorant.
You seem to always have an excuse for failure

now its reagan and the war on drugs

No wonder blacks never seem to improve
You seem to always have an excuse for racism.

Its always been white racism no matter the event.

No wonder whites live in fear. They cant compete without racism.
There is no white racism

black people have as much opportunity to succeed as anyone else but fail to take advantage of it
You are totally full of shit.
This is known.
You are more likely to get a job or an apartment if your name is "John" and not "Darnell"
You are more likely to be accused of crimes, followed by the police or store security if you are black.
Your complaints are not my responsibility

if blacks want more respect as a group they must do better as a group
Youre respect isnt worth a shit. Why do you think your respect matters to Black people?
You are the one whining about how blacks do not get as much respect as whites and asians
Show me.
Here are your own words from post #107

They are so sad they almost make we want to cry

This is known.
You are more likely to get a job or an apartment if your name is "John" and not "Darnell"
You are more likely to be accused of crimes, followed by the police or store security if you are black.
That is not whining about lack of respect.
It is what black people have to put up with every single day.
If you say something is happening I guess that means in his mind that youre whining for respect?
As opposed to getting your s**t together and making it better?

you betcha its whining
No you dont do what someone else wants you to do because that person thinks youre whining. You say fuck you to that person and continue doing what you were doing in the first place.
Great

that giant comb in your afro and showing the crack of your ass is the perfect compliment to your gold tooth and ear ring
Why don't you have a poutine and a coke and STFU.
I was here first

you can go get acquainted with the security guard where you shop if this is not turning out the way you expected

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US.

after the liberal War on Poverty beginning in 1965 blacks have been moving backward instead if forward

View attachment 342103
I know my history very well. We were stronger because we relied on each other instead of protesting to spend our money where it wasnt wanted. That had nothing to do with the systematic and violent looting of the Black wealth and property by conservatives because they were jealous. Where it really begin to go downhill was the introduction of crack into the Black community by Regan along with vaunted "war on drugs" announced just prior to the advent of crack.. Dont try to tell me about history. You sound ignorant.

There is no white racism

black people have as much opportunity to succeed as anyone else but fail to take advantage of it
This is known.

Youre respect isnt worth a shit. Why do you think your respect matters to Black people?
You are the one whining about how blacks do not get as much respect as whites and asians
Show me.

This is known.
If you say something is happening I guess that means in his mind that youre whining for respect?

you betcha its whining
No you dont do what someone else wants you to do because that person thinks youre whining. You say fuck you to that person and continue doing what you were doing in the first place.
Great

that giant comb in your afro and showing the crack of your ass is the perfect compliment to your gold tooth and ear ring
I'm bald, I dont show the crack of my ass, have a gold tooth or an ear ring. Even if I did I still wouldnt give a shit about what you respect.
Go get ‘em tiger!

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.

you betcha its whining
Great

I'm bald, I dont show the crack of my ass, have a gold tooth or an ear ring. Even if I did I still wouldnt give a shit about what you respect.
Go get ‘em tiger!
I do that everyday which frightens cave chimps like you. :)

Too many are being encouraged to segregate themselves as an MO of the democrat party. Dems want people segregated into groups defined as victims vs white hetero Christian males.
There surely is too much “identity politics” in the Democratic Party. But the aggrieved party of whites and Christian identity types attracted to the Republican Party since its “Southern Strategy” emerged is no better. If you actually look at almost any photo of Democratic Party events or representatives in Congress — and compare that to equivalent Republican Party photos — you might see you are mistaken. I don’t say that as a Democrat, either. Just trying to be fair.

If you have no one to talk to that sounds like a personal issue you need to correct.
No, I’m happy not being viewed as a suspicious person
I bet you are. It allows you to steal more like most whites do.
And prevents you from stealing at all
Good thing I dont have to lower myself to being a thief like you.
With the store employees watching you like a hawk how could you steal anything?

Too many are being encouraged to segregate themselves as an MO of the democrat party. Dems want people segregated into groups defined as victims vs white hetero Christian males.
There surely is too much “identity politics” in the Democratic Party. But the aggrieved party of whites and Christian identity types attracted to the Republican Party since its “Southern Strategy” emerged is no better. If you actually look at almost any photo of Democratic Party events or representatives in Congress — and compare that to equivalent Republican Party photos — you might see you are mistaken. I don’t say that as a Democrat, either. Just trying to be fair.
Is there something wrong with being a white Christian?

Only if you think it makes you superior to non whites.

Shoe on the wrong foot.
If white-Christian-males are vilified by democrats and all others are portrayed and pandered to by democrats as victims of white-Christian-males then attrition would result in white-Christian-males supporting republicans.

Don’t crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

If it was not the reality you would not care what they think

Forum List

Back