There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

Is looting the endgame for every chimpout?
I thought the end game for you chimps is trying to maintain your purity in the face of your recessive genes?

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

"There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum"

And remarks like this are why.

Its sick the way democrats look for any excuse to attack white people
Another cave chimp whine thread. :laughing0301:
There are a lot of threads about race started by libs

too many in my opinion
Oh thats your point. You do have the option of not reading them. I know I dont when I feel there are too many.
After while I do tend to tune them out

but I dont think its healthy for Americans to be at each others throat all the time

There are a lot of threads about race started by libs

too many in my opinion
Oh thats your point. You do have the option of not reading them. I know I dont when I feel there are too many.
After while I do tend to tune them out

but I dont think its healthy for Americans to be at each others throat all the time
But you think its healthy for some americans to be discriminated against and over policed?

In all actuality there is no such as a race card. Its just a bull shit term the clowns made up because they dont like racism being called out.
Of course the race card exists

liberals keep one up their sleeve at all times

a good example is the incident in Georgia where a father and son confronted a jogger/thief and he ended up dead

In all actuality there is no such as a race card. Its just a bull shit term the clowns made up because they dont like racism being called out.

a good example is the incident in Georgia where a father and son confronted a jogger/thief and he ended up dead

Except for a couple of details...he wasn't a thief and they murdered him.

Keep that racism burning right?

Your ilk is part of the problem
I am definitely a mother fucking problem. Dont forget that when you think about getting brave and having one of your male friends die for you..
you !!!! a problem !!! bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa ! youre just a whiny ass punk !

Nope. No such thing as a race card. Thats just some bullshit people say to excuse the racial problem in the US.

Food fights and tough guy stuff belongs in the FZ guys. Discuss the topic.

1*mFuFrVoxJwShhX-m6kuhoQ.jpeg

I was just pointing out what he said.
I never said that looting was the endgame.

America will never get away from the issue of Racism.
Abraham Lincoln warned us it would be like this. They should have been sent back when we had the chance. One will ALWAYS dominate. They intend for it to be them

Forum List

Back