There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

If we follow the lyin' media patterns, we should expect that there is more to the story. What is that they're not telling us this time?
That's right! They will end up "editing" as they usually do...only tell parts that they want Americans to see/hear. But edit out the REAL story. They did that with George Zimmerman during that 9/11 call. I think it was NBC's Chuck Todd that reported only partially to that story when it broke.

Every story leftist media produce is aimed to stir the pot and cause a divide.

Nope. No such thing as a race card. Thats just some bullshit people say to excuse the racial problem in the US.
I just gave you an example in Georgia of the race card
No you gave me an example of institutionalized racism and the white belief that a Black man running in their neighborhood is a danger.
Thats your racial bias not mine

there is no evidence that race was a factor in the Georgia incident
Theres plenty of evidence. You just cant see it because youre white.

1420145489917.jpg

Its sick the way democrats look for any excuse to attack white people
In all actuality there is no such as a race card. Its just a bull shit term the clowns made up because they dont like racism being called out.
Of course the race card exists

liberals keep one up their sleeve at all times

a good example is the incident in Georgia where a father and son confronted a jogger/thief and he ended up dead
Nope. No such thing as a race card. Thats just some bullshit people say to excuse the racial problem in the US.

Of course, from your posts on this forum it's clear that everything you have or achieved is by using the race card. Where would you be without it?
Everything I have or achieved was done in spite of racism. I cant be stopped. I will go through your racist ass to get to what I need or want.

No doubt you would.

No you gave me an example of institutionalized racism and the white belief that a Black man running in their neighborhood is a danger.

View attachment 342052

I would say prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

In all actuality there is no such as a race card. Its just a bull shit term the clowns made up because they dont like racism being called out.
Of course the race card exists

liberals keep one up their sleeve at all times

a good example is the incident in Georgia where a father and son confronted a jogger/thief and he ended up dead

Of course, from your posts on this forum it's clear that everything you have or achieved is by using the race card. Where would you be without it?
Everything I have or achieved was done in spite of racism. I cant be stopped. I will go through your racist ass to get to what I need or want.

No doubt you would.
Glad you got the message.

They don't have anything else. You can't blame them. These are morally bankrupt evil people. Without the race card, they'd have to use intellect in a debate, and they never had intellect.

Just get used to it. This is all that Democrats and left-wingers stand for.

the father and son went too far by getting out of the truck and confronting him

they should have just followed till the cops showed up

but liberals go too far by calling it racism and murder

They will always go to far....

In fact they start out in a position that's too far, they would have to back up a whole lot to begin a rational argument, especially when it comes to racism and crime because black people do commit a shit ton of crime. There are reasons for it, there are a lot of nuances and shit, and some of the blacks getting convicted are occasionally innocent or should not be prosecuted as vengefully (by white liberal DA's) as they are.

I worked briefly as a Corrections Officer. Now 90% of the assholes inside were complete parasites, including a bunch of CO's, but there were a handful of black trustees I talked to that got hemmed up doing some shit that did not deserve prison time over. At least not in my opinion, and I did read several case files just to see if they were blowing smoke up my ass. there were people in there for writing a few bad checks, possessing some pot, carrying a gun (without any prior convictions) and possession of stolen property which in that one case it was plausible the kid didn't know the dirt bike was stolen.

I try to be objective, especially in regards to the criminal justice system because I know it's severely flawed from first hand experience. In most cases these stories of "police brutality" or "racist cops" are bullshit and used by leftist apparatchiks to further divide people. Funny how the Georgia case was over looked for months... then the Minnesota case sprung up in just enough time that riots were expected.

Anyway it disgusts me that I had to take sides with Asslips, but I can see why he would assert racism is involved. His problem is that he will begin from that position, and refuse to acknowledge the fact that so much black crime exists, and want to blame it on the white people who belong to the political party that ended slavery, opposed Jim Crow laws, and wrote the civil rights laws. I can't even talk to the fucker because he appears to be nothing more than an idiotic parrot minded moonbat caricature from some Orwellian Dystopian Movie.

I guess you couldnt think of anything intelligent

You never do. I just know my audience.
All you have are personal insults

thats a sign of intellectual weakness

But it's certainly the epitome of intellectual fortitude that you see absolutely nothing wrong with the conduct of the officers in Georgia, amirite? Citizens arrest for looking at a home being built? Yeah. Super rational. Get the fuck outta here.

But it's certainly the epitome of intellectual fortitude that you see absolutely nothing wrong with the conduct of the officers in Georgia, amirite? Citizens arrest for looking at a home being built? Yeah. Super rational. Get the fuck outta here.
I guess you didnt see post #71 so I will repeat it just for you

#71.

I guess you didnt see post #71 so I will repeat it just for you

#71.

Murder and racism are bad things that are looked down upon in a polite, civilized society. Wingers like yourself can't handle being called out for own bad behavior, so you try to temporarily suspend reality by denying murder and racism have anything to do the situation, even after the perps have already been charged with murder. Why? Fuck if I know. I can only perhaps surmise it's because you relate to the perps over the victim. Perhaps you feel they are one of you, whatever. I could care less about the exact motivations behind your screwy viewpoint, but it's there, and you seem to wear it on your sleeve.

So, your argument is now with the Justice System at this point, since you seem to object to the charges for... reasons. The DOJ is calling it 'Murder' BTW, so, filthy libtards, I guess... :cuckoo:

There is profit in racial accusations. A lot of money has passed hands and made some very rich. Diversity and quota agendas go beyond sense. Anyone employed knows it when they see it. People in the right place and right time have profited just by being in certain areas. The transfer of wealth has been massive. Yet Progs deny this. And many of the same Progs move away from these areas when African Americans movie in. The real test is if/when the economy does not recover and things get tough and we see the arbiters of social justice with a lot less in living and comforts holding the same views.

There is profit in racial accusations. A lot of money has passed hands and made some very rich. Diversity and quota agendas go beyond sense. Anyone employed knows it when they see it. People in the right place and right time have profited just by being in certain areas. The transfer of wealth has been massive. Yet Progs deny this. And many of the same Progs move away from these areas when African Americans movie in. The real test is if/when the economy does not recover and things get tough and we see the arbiters of social justice with a lot less in living and comforts holding the same views.
There are two things that are outrageously amusing about your statements. Whites by far own most of the wealth in this country and they are the ones getting richer. The other is that no matter what the Black unemployment rate is always going to be higher than the white unemployment rate.

Your assumptions are analogous to someone getting upset that a person that has no money found some on the ground that fell out of a wealthy person pocket.

There are two things that are outrageously amusing about your statements. Whites by far own most of the wealth in this country and they are the ones getting richer. The other is that no matter what the Black unemployment rate is always going to be higher than the white unemployment rate.

Your assumptions are analogous to someone getting upset that a person that has no money found some on the ground that fell out of a wealthy person pocket.
Blacks need to try harder

Asians as a whole do even better than whites in our society because they try harder

Blacks need to try harder

Asians as a whole do even better than whites in our society because they try harder
"Blacks need to try harder"

I would amend that to say Blacks should never quit no matter how racist the system is. I'll be damned if I am going to roll over and lay down just because white people try to put roadblocks in my way. Hell thats what they want me to do.

Certain Asians do better because they will smile in white peoples faces and play the model minority role so whites can claim they are not racist. When white people try to make that claim I always ask them when did Asians go through 400 years of slavery and have their family units and foundational beliefs shattered? Then I ask them how is it that Asians got paid reparations and Blacks still havent gotten theirs?

When white people try to make that claim I always ask them when did Asians go through 400 years of slavery and have their family units and foundational beliefs shattered?
You are not 400 years old so that excuse wont fly around here

Maybe you can blame the breakup of the black family of lib do-gooders and the wipe-every-nose welfare system

but white conservatives have been warning you about that stumbling block for generations and blacks continue to make the same mistakes

asians do better because they work harder and smarter

When white people try to make that claim I always ask them when did Asians go through 400 years of slavery and have their family units and foundational beliefs shattered?
You are not 400 years old so that excuse wont fly around here

Maybe you can blame the breakup of the black family of lib do-gooders and the wipe-every-nose welfare system

but white conservatives have been warning you about tha5 stumbling block for generations and blacks continue to make the same mistakes

asians do better because they work harder and smarter
Who said anything about being 400 years old or excuses?

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US. Conservatives want that same system back in place as they get envious at Black success. We know because they not only bombed Black Wall Street, they stole the land of Black people in hundreds of incidents of racial cleansing in the US.

Asians do better because whites allow them to do better as a whole. If they were discriminated against like Blacks they would be doing just as bad.

Forum List

Back