There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

Its sick the way democrats look for any excuse to attack white people
Another cave chimp whine thread. :laughing0301:
There are a lot of threads about race started by libs

too many in my opinion
Oh thats your point. You do have the option of not reading them. I know I dont when I feel there are too many.
After while I do tend to tune them out

but I dont think its healthy for Americans to be at each others throat all the time
But you think its healthy for some americans to be discriminated against and over policed?
I'm betting eventually the police will just abandon all of you in the hope you'll just take care of the African problem yourselves.

Nope. No such thing as a race card. Thats just some bullshit people say to excuse the racial problem in the US.
I just gave you an example in Georgia of the race card

Was it the race card?

You said he was a thief. Then you said we don't know that for a fact.

He was black, jogging. Deliberately confronted by two armed white men and followed by a third videoing.

Does race figure?

too many in my opinion
Oh thats your point. You do have the option of not reading them. I know I dont when I feel there are too many.

but I dont think its healthy for Americans to be at each others throat all the time
But you think its healthy for some americans to be discriminated against and over policed?
I'm betting eventually the police will just abandon all of you in the hope you'll just take care of the African problem yourselves.
If the police abandoned us that would be fine with me but we know that will never happen. Whites have to keep control somehow and the police (slave patrol) is the traditional method. Theres a reason the police presence in the Black community became much more pronounced after the Civil Rights were won.

too many in my opinion

Well if it’s simply a problem of too many police maybe it’s time to universally adopt the Cincinnati Response from several years ago. Seems some folks in the hood blamed much of its daily chaos and whatnot on too much police presence, so the police cut back a bunch and told the folks to just give ‘em a phone call if they needed anything. Make a short story shorter, it weren’t long until renewed police presence was needed to restore the previously disliked “order.”

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

Is looting the endgame for every chimpout?
I thought the end game for you chimps is trying to maintain your purity in the face of your recessive genes?

Let me get this straight... THAT is a reason blacks are looting stores?

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

"There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum"

And remarks like this are why.

Let me get this straight... blacks are looting stores because of remarks like this?

I thought the end game for you chimps is trying to maintain your purity in the face of your recessive genes?

Let me get this straight... THAT is a reason blacks are looting stores?
What do you cave chimps attempting to maintain racial purity have to do with Blacks looting stores?

too many in my opinion

Well if it’s simply a problem of too many police maybe it’s time to universally adopt the Cincinnati Response from several years ago. Seems some folks in the hood blamed much of its daily chaos and whatnot on too much police presence, so the police cut back a bunch and told the folks to just give ‘em a phone call if they needed anything. Make a short story shorter, it weren’t long until renewed police presence was needed to restore the previously disliked “order.”
Its never been simply a problem of too many police. its been a case of too many racist card carrying members of the KKK and neo Nazi police combined with general racism in the US. Its one of the reasons I believe that most whites are simply racists due to long standing inferiority complex issues. They fear Black people for a variety of reasons and maintaining control of Black people is a consistent and coordinated effort

Forum List

Back