Any T mobile users ever get this messsage when trying to text or make a phone call

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
When I try to send text I get this message

"Unable to send this message" Your device is not connected to a mobile network. Connect to a Wi-Fi network and try again"

When I try to call I get this message

"Mobile Network not available"

"Unable to send this message" Your device is not connected to a mobile network. Connect to a Wi-Fi network and try again"

It could just be a small glitch. Refresh page a few times...maybe.

the only service phone and text that works just about anywhere is friggin Verizon

Verizon or thier bastard children for the frugal

Total & visible ....same network
In rural areas it matters

Could be either the service or the telephone. Some cells just suck ass even with a decent carrier.

My burner phone is TMobile. No problems today.

It means you arent near a TMobile tower or your reception sucks ass in your apartment. Use wifi instead. Try rebooting your phone too.

Reboot how
Turn it off then turn it back on.........

I did that already
Good, now you know how to reboot your cell phone..........

If that didn't work it's possible it's just an outage in your area. Go online and do a T-Mobile outage map search.

Usully you can just flip on airplane mode for about a minute and then turn it back off to establish a conneciton.

Or turn off cellular an then turn it back on.

Better to flip airplane mode on and back off again, though, because that kind of resets all of your connection hardware.

Yes, I had that shit happen to me while driving. In the middle of the city, on freeways I’ve been on before, and just lost all service. It was down for quite a while too, like five or ten minutes while driving on a freeway.

They generally try to perform maintenance on the system after midnight, try again after sunrise.

when your phone shows you're connected, but seems slow or no data then turn on airplane mode for a few seconds then back off and that changes cell towers with resulting stronger connection.
This is what connection apps do to re-route your connections.

Its back on, I was hoping I didnt have to go to tmobile and ask for assistance because they usually dont know nothing

Forum List

Back