The Vatican Inquisition

You can always tell when it's Sunday.

Jeremiah goes into full retard. ..... :lol: :lol:

sunni----your comment is vulgar and idiotic----
and it's not even Friday.. Speaking of Friday---
I have not gotten out much in the past few days-----what was the theme of the last khutbah jumaat feces fling?

You can always tell when it's Sunday.

Jeremiah goes into full retard. ..... :lol: :lol:

sunni----your comment is vulgar and idiotic----
and it's not even Friday.. Speaking of Friday---
I have not gotten out much in the past few days-----what was the theme of the last khutbah jumaat feces fling?

The Word of God tells us that "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. What comes out of a persons mouth reveals what is inside their heart. That is why we need to be careful to guard our hearts for out of our hearts flow the issues of life. This would include not listening to false teachers, false cults (Islam, Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, etc) we should not listen to what we know is not the truth - because Satan is very subtle and if we open ourselves to receive lies - the day will not be far off that we will "believe the lies"... such as Roman Catholicism being a Christian faith, Allah being the name of God Almighty, Mormons and Jehovah witnesses serving same God Christians serve, Allah is the antithesis of God Almighty. Islam is a false religion created by the Romanists' centuries ago - Augustine is the one who did the ground work for it. See Rome's Islam thread.

I just thought to post this scripture:

Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them who fear God, which fear before Him. But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow, because he fears not before God.
Ecclesiastes 8:12,13

God is good. If there be any Catholic who watches the video in the OP and realize that this is the history of the Romanists and that they have not been told the truth - if there be any Catholic that desires to receive salvation from Jesus Christ this very day - they can receive Jesus Christ this very day - because the LORD loves the Catholic people very much and desires they know the truth and be set free by the truth - that they come to him as they are and receive Him as their Lord and Savior.

That is the desire of that LORD that none would perish. Jesus didn't come to condemn us but to save us. Amen. Read Romans 10:8,9,10 today and receive the LORD Jesus Christ. Today is the day of Salvation. Today is the day of Deliverance, Healing, and being set free. He whom the Son sets free is free indeed!

Jeremiah, I have a question for you....actually two questions. Who did Christ tell that He would build his Church upon him? Second, who was the first Pope?

Answer those two questions honestly and you'll realize just how stupid your anti Catholic rants are

The Pentecostal klan members in the Asuza Street movement would have been great Nazis or inquisitors.

JERI, WRITING IN BOLD DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY LESS WRONG.

my contribution----I googled St. Augustine----
(disclaimer I is a jew) I kinda agree with
Jeri-------he had too much influence-----a real
trouble maker ((disclaimer------I consider
the NT to be a bit screwed up by the
council of Nicea which kinda invented the
roman "pope"))

my contribution----I googled St. Augustine----
(disclaimer I is a jew) I kinda agree with
Jeri-------he had too much influence-----a real
trouble maker ((disclaimer------I consider
the NT to be a bit screwed up by the
council of Nicea which kinda invented the
roman "pope"))
They actually created their own bible, Rosie - the King James Version bible is still intact by the Grace of God Almighty. (which is why they have come out with so many translations and now are actively removing many bible verses found in the King James from the other translations - eventually this will result in a demand to do away with the King James Bible completely. As to Islam... Augustine was the one who set the groundwork for a future Messiah type figure (Mohammad) for the children of Ishmael. It was certainly a most diabolical plan the Vatican came up with. Their idea was to use the Arabs as a weapon against the Jews and the Protestants. They are still doing this behind the scenes. ISIS is far too organized to not have the Vatican / Jesuits behind the scenes orchestrating / funding/ providing weapons, vehicles / finances.... I believe they are preparing even now for another Inquisition. By far the worst one is the one to come.

Speaking of which the second part of this thread now is presented starting with part one. This will address the type of torture the Vatican used on men, women and children - 68 million men, women and children who were tortured and put to death during the Inquisition. (which spanned over 600 years long) This is very important to review because we know that the type of torture put upon the Jews in the death camps was exquisitely evil and diabolical in nature and this is rooted in the fact that it was inspired of the Romanists (Catholic Vatican).

Vids don't count, Jeri, and the Pentecostals in the KKK were every bit as torturous as the Inquisitors or the Nazis.

OK ---jeri----but AUGUSTINE had a huge influence-------and protestants did not come
about for more than 1000 years------KJV----is
new

Very new, still beautiful, but not all that accurate and certainly not be used doctrinally without question.

John Paul presents the papacy as the champion of truth and the rights of man. He takes it for granted that popes have never contradicted one another on essentials or deviated from Gospel truth......History explodes the myth of a papacy lily white in the matter of truth. In an age of barbarism,the popes led the pack, in an age of enlightenment, they trailed the field. And their record was worst when, contrary to the Gospel, they tried to impose their truth by force.

"Vicars of Christ" by Peter de Rosa

The only words I would have changed is they tried to impose their truth by force - I believe Peter de Rosa should have been openly honest in the matter and said they tried to impose their lies by force. Because in all honesty - all that the Vatican stands for is a lie from the pits of hell. It is not truth founded on the bible. Their own purpose in the Inquisitions was to murder every living Christian upon the earth and to destroy the Holy Scriptures wherever they discovered them kept or hidden. Later on Ignatius Loyola creating the Jesuits was to stop the true Gospel from going forth by once again destroying the Protestant churches in every possible way - and bringing the world under the umbrella of the anti Christ Roman Catholic Institution. This institution has a most horrific history and it is the duty of every Christian to make sure the truth about the Roman Catholic Vatican History and Jesuits reaches the four corners of the earth. To never trust them. To never join them. To never ever submit to them. It must never happen. We must continue to teach our children, our grandchildren the history of the Roman Vatican so that they will be prepared in their own generation to stand against it.

OK ---jeri----but AUGUSTINE had a huge influence-------and protestants did not come
new
No, the early Christians had the Scriptures before Catholicism was ever formed, Rosie. It just wasn't published in a book as KJV later was.

new
No, the early Christians had the Scriptures before Catholicism was ever formed, Rosie. It just wasn't published in a book as KJV later was.

the early Christians had writings----but I do not trust CONSTANTINE----he was an animal. I read about "SAINT" (oy) Augustine-------and was horrified----he was
not qualified to make the claims he made

Forum List

Back