Hail unto Michael!

Nema! Anehta liah!
Nema! Lagikhsere liah!
Nema! Reficul liah!
Nema! Leeakim liah!

Nema!
HWHY liah!
Nema!

The "you can't disprove it" argument being the last gasp of religionists works similarly for all the gawds, space alien abductions, Bigfoot sightings, etc., so many of which are relegated to the supermarket tabloids along with miracle weight loss products.

Can prove the Biblical god doesn't exist by going out into an area known to have bears and making fun of a bald man :)

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- 2 Kings 2, KJV

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- 2 Kings 2, KJV
That'll teach'em'.

Darn kids. That will teach'em the gawds are just and merciful.

I love how ruthless and tyrannical God was in the Old Testament. Ultimate creation... yet ultimate destruction. YHWH's divine archetype truly seems to be one of Balance.

I love how ruthless and tyrannical God was in the Old Testament. Ultimate creation... yet ultimate destruction. YHWH's divine archetype truly seems to be one of Balance.

Balance. Yes.

2 Kings 2, KJV (a). Children, the other white meat.

This Gods I hoped exist:

Asa:

Oden
Frej
Thor

3 highest Asa from Sweden.

Then this:

Islam - Allah Akbar
Christianity - Lord, Jesus Christ, God
Buddism - Buddha
Hindui - Geisha
Jews - ???

Oden and Gud I say when quest try to controll me. Gud mean God on swedish and english. Lord believer in Sweden. Lord mean Herren in english and swedish.

entry to the Everlasting - will avoid them all, if possible ... certainly an encounter with the Almighty would be devastating.

It's all the same God,...stupid is the perceptions of silly humans that try to define the undefinable.

It's all the same God,...stupid is the perceptions of silly humans that try to define the undefinable.

So, in your view God is undefinable?
Infinite creation can not be contained in a finite mind. The human mind only has perceptions of it. It can not be contained in any bible....or for that matter, all the books of the world.

What about the others? Can you prove they don't exist?

we are nothing in this universe
god dont care us.and god isnt human like jesus or other ibraham god
pale-blue-dot-2.jpg

Forum List

Back