Zone1 Vatican gives conditional approval to blessings for same-sex couples

This is an excellent example of something I highlighted last week.
The church is moving with the tumes and evolving to encompass new ways to worship.
I see this as a stepping stone to full acceptance. The future is bright.
This is progress!! Maybe someday you can marry your cat Tommy!!

And it would have been true.

Just like it's true now. The arrow of time only points in one direction. As the religioners die off and become cafeteria Religioners, this institutional bigotry will become a thing of the past.
Is that really what the data is showing? Or is that just wishful thinking on your part? How long ago was don't ask don't tell? Did either change official policy?

Is that really what the data is showing? Or is that just wishful thinking on your part? How long ago was don't ask don't tell? Did either change official policy?
Uh, don't ask don't tell was an official policy change. What a bizarre post.

And try as you might to sidestep what I said about it being a first step, it's not going to work.

Uh, don't ask don't tell was an official policy change. What a bizarre post.

And try as you might to sidestep what I said about it being a first step, it's not going to work.
Actually it wasn't. I suggest you go research it.

I wasn't sidestepping it. I was correcting it. How many first steps can there be?

This is an excellent example of something I highlighted last week.
The church is moving with the tumes and evolving to encompass new ways to worship.
I see this as a stepping stone to full acceptance. The future is bright.
I think it is a pretty good sign we will not last much longer.

I didn't speak to party line at all. You confused yourself again.
I know. I did. I pointed out that you using a gay slur in anger showed your true colors concerning homosexuality. I see it enough from supposedly tolerant individuals that it is worth noting.

Actually it wasn't. I suggest you go research it.

I wasn't sidestepping it. I was correcting it. How many first steps can there be?
It was a policy change. You should read up on stuff before commenting.

And it was a first step of many since and in the future.

You can say "nuh uh!", but you embarrass yourself.

I pointed out that you using a gay slur in anger showed your true colors concerning homosexuality.
Which you don't actually believe. This is just the dishonest toddler mode you slip into almost immediately, these days.

It's also easy to spot people who don't have gay friends.

It was a policy change. You should read up on stuff before commenting.

And it was a first step of many since and in the future.

You can say "nuh uh!", but you embarrass yourself.
Actually it wasn't. You couldn't be gay and in the military. That was the policy before don't ask and don't tell and that was the policy after don't ask don't tell.

Don't take my word, look it up.

Which you don't actually believe. This is just the dishonest toddler mode you slip into almost immediately, these days.

It's also easy to spot people who don't have gay friends.
Actually it was me showing your hypocrisy. That or your astonishing lack of intelligence. Possibly both.

You could after that. And many gays joined the military after that.

Just a baby step among many.
Not if you openly admitted it. Look it up.

Even the name says it, don't ask, don't tell. They weren't going to ask about it and you couldn't tell it. The policy you think they passed was "we don't give a fuck" but they did.

Forum List

Back