Zone1 Vatican gives conditional approval to blessings for same-sex couples

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is an excellent example of something I highlighted last week.
The church is moving with the tumes and evolving to encompass new ways to worship.
I see this as a stepping stone to full acceptance. The future is bright.

This is an excellent example of something I highlighted last week.
The church is moving with the tumes and evolving to encompass new ways to worship.
I see this as a stepping stone to full acceptance. The future is bright.

NB/ This is the third time I have posted this article and i have now posted it in this forum on mod advice.
The RCC is desperate to keep the money coming in. It costs a lot of money to run Vatican City after all.

In 2 Timothy 4:3-4, Paul warns against this very thing—people seeking religious leaders that will tell them the comfortable lies that they want to hear, to keep them complacent in their sins, rather than tell them the hard truths that they need to hear, calling them to repentance. It's a bit of a surprise to see the leader of the Catholic Church going down this rabbit hole.

There is evidence to show that the pope is chiefly influenced by the demands of the priests.

The evidence is in the consistent attempts by the CC to cover up the priests' criminal behaviour with children.

There's no need to be crude by being more specific!

Not true!

The church is always changing. And conservative elements always resist change.

The way of it is that those who cannot stomach change will flake off into sects that become more and more extreme.

The church will be stronger and more welcoming to people.

Not true!

And fwiw, one member is attempting to re-interpret it's meaning as we speak!
The Bible hasn't changed, only the opinions.
I stand by my prior post.
The Bible didn't change itself, people changed the Bible.

The Bible hasn't changed, only the opinions.
I stand by my prior post.
The Bible didn't change itself, people changed the Bible.
Yes, people changed the bibles.

I've never suggested that a book could change itself!! LOL

For once again we agree! Let's leave it at that in the spirit of the holidays.

There is evidence to show that the pope is chiefly influenced by the demands of the priests.

The evidence is in the consistent attempts by the CC to cover up the priests' criminal behaviour with children.

There's no need to be crude by being more specific!
I think he's more influenced by all the empty seats in churches. It's his job to keep the CC relevant.

In 2 Timothy 4:3-4, Paul warns against this very thing—people seeking religious leaders that will tell them the comfortable lies that they want to hear, to keep them complacent in their sins, rather than tell them the hard truths that they need to hear, calling them to repentance. It's a bit of a surprise to see the leader of the Catholic Church going down this rabbit hole.
I'm glad u didn't call him Pope.

As I have said b4, there hasn't been a VALID pope since Pius XII

Go ahead and argue with me... all you liberals and liberal Catholics, so called... you can't argue with the history that I know. Most people don't research this

I think he's more influenced by all the empty seats in churches. It's his job to keep the CC relevant.
It's a tough question. Backsliding by the churches isn't something new but the changes the churches make need to age and slide into obscurity over time.

Darwinian evolution over creation might just be the big change that breaks them?

Forum List

Back