The Vatican Inquisition

You are the only one denying the true magnitude of the Inquisitions, Postmodern. Which means I am not the one being dishonest here. But you already knew that. Right?
I will, without hesitation, say I am denying what you claim to be the magnitude of the Inquisitions.......that does not make me dishonest......it makes me rational......

SEMANTICALLY you are actually right----
HERETIC CATHOLICS-----persons who
claimed to be practicing catholics and actually
were------who were placed on TRIAL for heretical statements-----constituted a very small
percentage of the persons who died as a result
of the "INQUISITION"<<<<this term is misleading------the term should be "ERA OF THE INQUISTION" which was marked by large
scale massacres of persons not actually placed
on TRIAL. Even DULCINEA----would not have been BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISTION before she got "offed" had things
gone according to the laws of the day

I tracked down the source of your video.....

I enjoyed his final comment
"Finally we have our smoking gun that the Vatican is in fact involved in the manufacturing and distribuiting of Pharmaceutical drugs, just as our Lord's prophecy stated long ago."......

gotta love historians and their studies....
Characteristics of Antichrist revealed
The only thing that has been tracked down here is your true roots which are anchored in the Anti-Christ Roman Catholic Institution. Stay there and you shall perish in hell one day. You've been warned.

Here is the history of your "Holy Roman Church". Track this down.

You are the only one denying the true magnitude of the Inquisitions, Postmodern. Which means I am not the one being dishonest here. But you already knew that. Right?
I will, without hesitation, say I am denying what you claim to be the magnitude of the Inquisitions.......that does not make me dishonest......it makes me rational......

were------who were placed on TRIAL for heretical statements-----constituted a very small
of the "INQUISITION"<<<<this term is misleading------the term should be "ERA OF THE INQUISTION" which was marked by large
on TRIAL. Even DULCINEA----would not have been BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISTION before she got "offed" had things

cite some authority for a change......I'm not buying your claim that the Spanish threw millions of people into the sea to drown.......

Over 50 million people tortured to death by the most vicious - evil - devices - which were approved by the Vatican popes - in succession - one after another - eighty popes in a row that is 80 Popes in a row people - is no small blip in history - to hear people like Post modern tell it - one would think they merely jaywalked across a street or two in the past - that simply is not the case! The history of the Roman Institution is pure evil! Rotten to the CORE.

To forget the Holocaust happened would be criminally negligent of any society - people and of all people - the Jews and Protestants and all people with a "conscience" should never permit it to be forgotten. It should be brought up regularly - the history of it should be fresh in our minds always - and to remember the Vatican Inquisitions? Is equally important because there is no way 68 million people should have been viciously tortured, slaughtered all the day long because they rejected Catholicism - only to die in vain and not be remembered. I will not only remember them but I shall remember who was behind it ( AND WHY) - The Roman Catholic Vatican ( THE DEATH TO ALL HERETICS CULT)- and I shall never let it be forgotten! EVER!!!!

Get used to it, people! This is my new subject! It's here to stay!

cite some authority for a change......I'm not buying your claim that the Spanish threw millions of people into the sea to drown.......

they didn't------they EXPELLED large numbers-----on short notice -----leaving them
empty handed with limited means of travel----
and they confiscated children. I did mention somewhere today that millions of jews today
SPEAK SPANISH-----they are the descendants
of those people expelled from Spain. Lots of those hapless, helpless people did die----but
there are always survivors. You didn't know?
Ladino is the name of the "jewish Spanish"----It
has an extensive literature-----
Since I met a relative by marriage from that group----I came to know that LADINO is really
standard Spanish----fully comprehensible by
Spanish speaking people----if they ignore the
Hebrew words. My relative ---whose family fled to TURKEY about 500 years ago has a Spanish name ----ARROYO < that ain't Turkish and it ain't Hebrew or Yiddish. There are always survivors-------try to cope

The only thing that has been tracked down here is your true roots which are anchored in the Anti-Christ Roman Catholic Institution. Stay there and you shall perish in hell one day. You've been warned.
??..actually I am protestant.....

Of course you are. Did you go to a Jesuit College to learn to become one? lol!
no....I've always been a protestant.....as were my parents and grandparents....closest I have been to Catholicism was when I considered applying to Pepperdine School of Law (Anglican)....but my faculty advisor who was a converted Anglican said he wouldn't sign my letter of recommendation if I did, so I went to Valparaiso instead (Lutheran).......

Last edited:

they didn't------they EXPELLED large numbers-----on short notice -----leaving them
and they confiscated children. I did mention somewhere today that millions of jews today
of those people expelled from Spain. Lots of those hapless, helpless people did die----but
Since I met a relative by marriage from that group----I came to know that LADINO is really
Hebrew words. My relative ---whose family fled to TURKEY about 500 years ago has a Spanish name ----ARROYO < that ain't Turkish and it ain't Hebrew or Yiddish. There are always survivors-------try to cope
still waiting for the authority....

[

"authority" for what? the existence of the language LADINO? easy----google "LADINO" Like you are waiting for the autopsy reports on the millions of jews filth like you murdered in the 1930s and 40s?------or perhaps you want to see the Turkish birth certificate of
my husband's Turkish---->>>Israeli brother-in-law You are slime

[

"authority" for what? the existence of the language LADINO? easy----google "LADINO" Like you are waiting for the autopsy reports on the millions of jews filth like you murdered in the 1930s and 40s?------or perhaps you want to see the Turkish birth certificate of
my husband's Turkish---->>>Israeli brother-in-law You are slime
well, I suppose I could ask you for authority on the Jews I killed in the 30s and 40s....especially since I wasn't born until 1952......but I was referring to your claim that Spain threw millions of Jews out of the country and that they confiscated children......however, since you apparently have decided to start acting like an idiot I don't expect to see any proof from you about anything........

Forum List

Back