The Vatican Inquisition

and yet, no.....
Historians say Inquisition wasn t that bad World news The Guardian
"But according to Professor Agostino Borromeo, a historian of Catholicism at the Sapienza University in Rome and curator of the 783-page volume released yesterday, only 1% of the 125,000 people tried by church tribunals as suspected heretics in Spain were executed.

you may perhaps have gotten confused and included the millions who died of the bubonic plague.....

question: why do atheists pretend they know anything about history when it is so painfully obvious that they don't?......

question----why do idiots think they KNOW------for those who do not know-----a TRIAL FOR HERESY by the Inquisition meant that the ACCUSED claimed to be a catholic----
accepted the catholic church but had seemed to say something that the church did not like. Ie--it was a catholic person disputing the charge and presenting evidence that his
action or words did not amount to heresy-----with LAWYERS
The real victims of the Inquisition-----ie----people like homosexuals and JOOOOOOS ------did not have a trial---
they just got burnt to death in large bonfires--

Galileo was "tried" by the Inquisition and lived to tell the tale/
Had he said "I like little boys" or "I am a jew"----he would not have had a trial-----he would just have been rendered ashes ----the study you cite is SHIT ----in fact kinda funny ---only about 1,250 good catholics were executed by the Inquisition-----yup ----I can believe that. Galileo was such a good catholic that his daughter was a NUN. He had claimed the earth goes around the sun-----but they did not execute him-----he is one of the 1,250
my study is shit so I should just accept your unsupported claim that Christians executed millions of people without question?.......again, why are atheists so fucking stupid?.....

your study actually says nothing other than that of those good catholics able to fight a charge of heresy---only 1250
were executed

Only 1250 Catholics were executed during a Roman Catholic Inquisition Vatican bloodbath that went on for 605 years? Led by a succession of 80 popes? Eighty popes??! ha! ha! Really? So what is that? Two Catholics per year in Europe were tortured to death and killed?

Listen, Rosie. Out of just one group in one little town 2 million were horrifically tortured and put to death. Mr. Prophet needs to view the videos. He's been fed some bad information.

The experts agree that there were 68 million put to death and from what I've read thus far all who have studied the inquisitions have agreed over 50 million were killed with some claiming the numbers were as high as 100 million. The Roman Vatican does not want people to realize just how bad it was so once again they are overplaying their hand by attempting to downplay the numbers. The truth is this Roman Catholic Institution should have been put on trial after WWII and disbanded with the money going to the victims, survivors of holocaust. Jew and Gentile alike. Any family that suffered, lost family, land, home, businesses, bank accounts should have been compensated. Where is the billions in gold that was stolen by the Vatican? The train the got through by calling it the "mercy train"? They used Vatican flags to keep it from being checked. Where is that gold? The Swiss should be forced to give it up and hand it over to Israel.

I don't know----actually EXECUTING so many millions would not be easy-----MILLIONS is more like how many died as a
result----and not how many actual CATHOLICS put up a defense with a lawyer and were convicted------GALILEO is an example of a real catholic who had money and a lawyer and family members in the church and who actually had a DEFENSE.
I think most of the people who died----died in
massive actions. ----roundups and bon fires---and the catholic SCHOLARS are not
counting them. Some people were just thrown out of countries en masse---virtually into the sea. Today there are millions of jews who speak Spanish but never saw Spain or a Spanish speaking country in their lives------they were thrown out of spain ----empty handed more than 500 years ago---lots of their people died in the sea----there is no record of them for the "scholars" to study. NO COURT RECORDS---the fact that catholic "scholars" report the outcome of the TRIALS actually makes me laugh. It would be like claiming ---"if you can't find the court room proceeding of a person killed by the Nazis ---then it didn't happen. I have a relative thru marriage whose family was in TURKEY for more than 500 years----SPANISH NAME----STILL SPANISH SPEAKING AT HOME. I wonder if the catholic "scholars" can find a "record".
Homosexuals too, were not tried---just thrown into the flames. No doubt there were many categories of people ----just burnt up but NEVER put on "trial". I don't know why the catholic church did that silly
study-----it is insulting

This thread has really helped to drive to the surface who is who (on this board) hasn't it? Who knew? Right?

I think many of the people actually believe that literature which some catholics write. Some people actually believe that a survey of COURT DOCUMENTS of "TRIALS" of prosperous well set catholics or catholic clergymen is a real study
of the Inquisition. My impression is that
the overwhelming ---OVERWHELMING
majority of the people killed by the Inquisition---or just died by the privations
created for the victims of the Inquisition
are simply nameless in history-----I doubt that the church even bothered to list their
names. People died in the Americas as a
result of the Inquisition -----I have no idea if
there were any trials----I doubt it. I tend to believe that your figures probably reflect reality. HOWEVER---there is an issue of SEMANTICS------being "brought before the
Inquistion" -----actually means "A TRIAL"----it does not refer to a mass round up and a bonfire-----or a massive pillage and expulsion, or pogroms or---another issue that came up which was CHILD CONFISCATION----something like muslims are doing to Yazidis and Khartoum did to the people of south sudan

the truth about the Vatican Inquisition which tortured and murdered 68 million people.
and yet, no.....
"But according to Professor Agostino Borromeo, a historian of Catholicism at the Sapienza University in Rome and curator of the 783-page volume released yesterday, only 1% of the 125,000 people tried by church tribunals as suspected heretics in Spain were executed.

you may perhaps have gotten confused and included the millions who died of the bubonic plague.....

question: why do atheists pretend they know anything about history when it is so painfully obvious that they don't?......

68 million were tortured and murdered. Bubonic plague??! Ha! Ha! Is that what the Catholic Vatican and their Jesuit General have told their Jesuit Deceit Dispensers to sell to the people of this generation? Oh my gosh. They are seriously getting desperate now, are they not? A historian on Catholicism claims only 1% of a 125,000 people were tried in church tribunals and executed? He's a Jesuit agent for Rome. What do you expect him to say? The truth??? Ha!

Seriously this is an abomination! Historians say the Roman Catholic Institution was not that bad - Why don't these Roman Catholic Historians just come out and admit - hey - we just tortured to death 68 million people for a straight 605 years with 80 popes in a row all agreeing to add their own inventions for worse and worse tortures - torturing bible believing Christians and Jews for 605 years non stop and every pope that followed the next - a string of 80 of them - all in agreement for mass murder of anyone who rejected Catholicism. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Not that bad....not at all....... Could there be anything sicker than Roman Catholicism on earth, folks? I do not believe so. Not a chance. PURE EVIL! Truly wicked stuff.
let's see.....68million tortured and killed......assuming at least two to hold them down and another to hold the hot iron.....maybe a fourth to do the heavy lifting......that's a lot of people involved......
not to mention time.....68million over 605 years, divided by 365 days a year....that comes to 307.9 tortured and killed per day.....those Catholic priests were busy folks.....wait, I wonder if they got Sundays off, that would really mess up the figures......

the truth about the Vatican Inquisition which tortured and murdered 68 million people.
and yet, no.....

question----why do idiots think they KNOW------for those who do not know-----a TRIAL FOR HERESY by the Inquisition meant that the ACCUSED claimed to be a catholic----
accepted the catholic church but had seemed to say something that the church did not like. Ie--it was a catholic person disputing the charge and presenting evidence that his
The real victims of the Inquisition-----ie----people like homosexuals and JOOOOOOS ------did not have a trial---

Had he said "I like little boys" or "I am a jew"----he would not have had a trial-----he would just have been rendered ashes ----the study you cite is SHIT ----in fact kinda funny ---only about 1,250 good catholics were executed by the Inquisition-----yup ----I can believe that. Galileo was such a good catholic that his daughter was a NUN. He had claimed the earth goes around the sun-----but they did not execute him-----he is one of the 1,250
my study is shit so I should just accept your unsupported claim that Christians executed millions of people without question?.......again, why are atheists so fucking stupid?.....

your study actually says nothing other than that of those good catholics able to fight a charge of heresy---only 1250
were executed
yes....that is what my study says.....1250 were executed.......

If you would watch the video you'd know - it was a region - a village or land of villages - according to the video - why not watch it and learn the truth. Or will that conflict with your agenda?

and yet, no.....

were executed

There were 68 million people tortured to death and murdered by the Roman Catholic Vatican because they were bible believing Christians and Jews. Non Catholics and Catholics resisting the Vatican included - And you sound utterly ridiculous. The Inquisitions went on for 605 years. Add that to your study.

I don't know why the catholic church did that silly

the article I linked was from the Guardian about a study done at a secular Italian university by a group of historians......don't pretend it was a study from the Catholics....it just makes you look even more dishonest.......

You are the only one denying the true magnitude of the Inquisitions, Postmodern. Which means I am not the one being dishonest here. But you already knew that. Right?

were executed

There were 68 million people tortured to death and murdered by the Roman Catholic Vatican because they were bible believing Christians and Jews. Non Catholics and Catholics resisting the Vatican included - And you sound utterly ridiculous. The Inquisitions went on for 605 years. Add that to your study.
I am sorry, but those numbers are obviously made up......nobody is going to believe that the Catholics tortured and killed 307 people per day for 605 years.....except you, of course......

You are the only one denying the true magnitude of the Inquisitions, Postmodern. Which means I am not the one being dishonest here. But you already knew that. Right?
I will, without hesitation, say I am denying what you claim to be the magnitude of the Inquisitions.......that does not make me dishonest......it makes me rational......

Don't be foolish. The Historians who have studied it know it is the truth. You're sounding more desperate by the moment. That is what happens when you cannot deny the facts and do not want the truth. Here is another truth. You need to be born again. You need Jesus Christ. Neither your priest, your Mary god or the pope can save you. Jesus Christ hung on that cross for you. Not the Roman anti-Christ system and its lies. REPENT and stop defending the evil done by that godless Institution.

Those who call good evil and evil good shall not see evil depart from their house. REPENT.

I will, without hesitation, say I am denying what you claim to be the magnitude of the Inquisitions.......that does not make me dishonest......it makes me rational......

No. It makes you IN DENIAL. And it isn't a river!!!!

Here is how it began. Watch this video for the true history of Roman Catholic Inquisition story:

I don't know why the catholic church did that silly

the article I linked was from the Guardian about a study done at a secular Italian university by a group of historians......don't pretend it was a study from the Catholics....it just makes you look even more dishonest.......

-----from "the guardian" "from an Italian university" --- thanks for the first and second
joke of the day. I already knew about the study------which is based on the outcome of
"TRIALS" --------I had extensive conversation
with another INQUISITION DENIER some time
ago-----online. Very few jews were CONVICTED by TRIAL in Auschwitz----so they must have never been executed. You are a
gem.

I tracked down the source of your video.....

I enjoyed his final comment
"Finally we have our smoking gun that the Vatican is in fact involved in the manufacturing and distribuiting of Pharmaceutical drugs, just as our Lord's prophecy stated long ago."......

gotta love historians and their studies....
Characteristics of Antichrist revealed

To fully understand the utter insanity of the Roman Catholic Vatican and their popes - you have to watch this video and learn the history of the Valley people and what they did to them ( I called them people of the region - villages - it was Valley - I had the V right. here is my correction)

Mass murdering Jews - in the holocaust was truly the same as an Inquisition - only this time the Jews didn't get a trial! They just went straight to the death Camps and any one else resisting the Roman Catholic Nazis - went with them.

When have these Romanists ever shown anything but the most vitriolic hatred, seething Hatred for God and for his people! Their hatred of the Protestants and Jews was only exceeded by their hatred of God and the Holy Scriptures!

SEMANTICALLY you are actually right----
HERETIC CATHOLICS-----persons who
claimed to be practicing catholics and actually
were------who were placed on TRIAL for heretical statements-----constituted a very small
percentage of the persons who died as a result
of the "INQUISITION"<<<<this term is misleading------the term should be "ERA OF THE INQUISTION" which was marked by large
scale massacres of persons not actually placed
on TRIAL. Even DULCINEA----would not have been BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISTION before she got "offed" had things
gone according to the laws of the day

Forum List

Back