Vatican Reluctantly Sides With God On Gender Theory

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1712594500146.png

VATICAN — In a rare instance of its viewpoints aligning with divine truth, the Vatican announced that it had reluctantly sided with God on the subject of gender theory.

Despite its ongoing efforts to blur the lines of objective morality and evolve the Catholic Church into a more progressive entity, the Vatican said it had no choice but to take the same position held by Almighty God and condemn gender theory.

"We don't do this very often," said one Vatican spokesman. "It's always our policy to try to find a workaround to avoid siding with God on these types of things, but we couldn't really stay away from it this time around. You got us on this one, Lord. As much as His Holiness may dislike it, we're going to stand with God on this."

Pope Francis has built a reputation for espousing far more progressive positions on other geopolitical and social topics like climate change and immigration but felt forced to adopt a biblical view. "He spent a lot of time trying to come up with a different solution," the spokesman said. "In the end, he just shook his head and decided we would side with God. It's not our favorite thing to do anymore, but sometimes we have to do it."

Religious experts expressed surprise that an institution made up entirely of men who wear frilly, ornate robes would express opposition to drag queens and men identifying as women.

At publishing time, the Vatican assured fans that its next policy stance would be far more immoral and counter to God's Word.

I like the old days better with Pope John Paul, even though I'm not Catholic. He just seemed like a righteous man. The only time I saw dispute with him was when he visited NYC and people got offended when the vendors were selling Pope on a rope. (I wish I bought one of them) This Pope is more of a liberal clown than someone who represents God.

I like the old days better with Pope John Paul, even though I'm not Catholic. He just seemed like a righteous man. The only time I saw dispute with him was when he visited NYC and people got offended when the vendors were selling Pope on a rope. (I wish I bought one of them) This Pope is more of a liberal clown than someone who represents God.
You and everyone else on the planet.

The Vatican is risking taking a position contrary to accepted science. They've been trapped into appeasing the extremism that's being popularly voiced mainly in America.

He could have just accepted the scientific evidence without falling victim of the extremism.

View attachment 929094

VATICAN — In a rare instance of its viewpoints aligning with divine truth, the Vatican announced that it had reluctantly sided with God on the subject of gender theory.

Despite its ongoing efforts to blur the lines of objective morality and evolve the Catholic Church into a more progressive entity, the Vatican said it had no choice but to take the same position held by Almighty God and condemn gender theory.

"We don't do this very often," said one Vatican spokesman. "It's always our policy to try to find a workaround to avoid siding with God on these types of things, but we couldn't really stay away from it this time around. You got us on this one, Lord. As much as His Holiness may dislike it, we're going to stand with God on this."

Pope Francis has built a reputation for espousing far more progressive positions on other geopolitical and social topics like climate change and immigration but felt forced to adopt a biblical view. "He spent a lot of time trying to come up with a different solution," the spokesman said. "In the end, he just shook his head and decided we would side with God. It's not our favorite thing to do anymore, but sometimes we have to do it."

Religious experts expressed surprise that an institution made up entirely of men who wear frilly, ornate robes would express opposition to drag queens and men identifying as women.

At publishing time, the Vatican assured fans that its next policy stance would be far more immoral and counter to God's Word.

You forgot to mention that this is from the Bee, right?

Forget about it being satirical, it still begs the question on the Vatican's position.

They will remain silent in the same fashion that they attempt to ignore pedophile priests.

Libs have a hard time understanding the concept of this forum.

That's the funniest part..
:laugh:

OOPS! I take it all back. Sorry. I didn't realize it was the satire forum.

Oh, well.

Actually, even when something is obviously noted to have been taken from the Bee, the leftists will argue it for hours. Sometimes days.

I never react to your comments or the comments of others. It would only give others the satisfaction of being paid attention to. Complimentary or otherwise, I'm good with either.

You just did.

PSSSSSSTTTT, folks, this is the point at which Donald H spouts something snarky and stomps off, believing that it has won some points.

We have a billboard up here off the I90 freeway in Idaho that reads, "Boys Are Boys And Girls Are Girls"
We don't need the Vatican to validate our beliefs.
The Catholic church doesn't dare take the side against proven science!
The much more relevant point made by the CC was it's declaring that Darwinian evolution was acceptable to the Vatican.

The Pope and the church will remain on safe grounds from now on!

View attachment 929094

This pope has ever made a pronouncement that is counter to centuries' old Church teaching. The Marxist media says he has, implies he has, but he hasn't. When he speaks forcefully on conservative doctrinal matters, the media doesn't report it or brushes past it. For my part, I wish the pope would denounce abortion and the evil of Marxism and its agenda more often, and keep his climate change opinions to himself.

Forum List

Back