The Ultimate Blasphemy The Queen James Bible

Every one of them.
5 Books of Moses.
The Prophets.
The Writings.
Psalms.

I learn them in Hebrew because even the Artscroll translations require a ton of commentary.
Hebrew and English words have totally different concepts.
You are reading the Hebrew translation. Originally they were in many different languages because they were written by different people not all of whom spoke Hebrew.

I thought there were three. The Father, Son, and The Holy Ghost. Yet they're all in the same.
Oh geez...I know tons more than you and I'm Jewish.
Actually, I know tons more about the NT than you because I'm Jewish.

You are reading the Hebrew translation. Originally they were in many different languages because they were written by different people not all of whom spoke Hebrew.
Incorrect answer...go back to Square 1.
The non-Hebrew words are still there as neither the prophets nor the Rabbis ever changed a word.
There are 70 original languages and a few non-Hebrew words are even in the Torah.

That doesn't make any sense though. Jews don't even believe in Jesus. At least today they don't.
All the Jews that believed in Jesus became Christians after his death, Beforevp Jesus died there were no Christians, Jesus was a Jew.

That doesn't make any sense though. Jews don't even believe in Jesus. At least today they don't.

Of course they don't. And they turned away from God many times before that: The flood, the Tower of Babel, the smiting and smoting.

Until at last He gave them His only begotten Son to die for them, to prove how much He really loves them. God wants them to come around, and at some point they will. That's all written.

Thomas Jefferson edited a version of the new testament where he trimmed the story of Jesus down to just his message and getting rid all the mystical messiah stuff.

There is nothing like a little "deception" and FALSE DOCTRINE.

Imagine that TJ was an antichrist. :abgg2q.jpg: And you wonder why the Jews were vanquished from the promise land.....forever? Mystical Messiah. I guess killing God's only son, along with all the prophets (such as beheading John the Baptist) put to death by the Jewish leaders was the last straw with God's longsuffering?

And don't even attempt to claim that Modern Israel is Biblical Israel. No king appointed by man.....only a government appointed by man and the Untied Nations. No Tribal IDs. No Royal Priesthood such as the Levites. No animal sacrifices as found within the covenant of Moses (every dot every title must be followed).......and most importantly No possession of the land of promise or a temple as possessed by Biblical Israel.

What is truth? "Sanctify them in Your Truth..........Your Word is Truth" -- John 17:17

There is OPINION based upon nothing but gray matter then there is the truth found within the word of God.

Anyone that denies that Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy......is an antichrist.

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now MANY ANTICHRISTS have come (in the 1st century.......any Jew that denied Jesus was the Messiah was an antichrist and suffered the judgement of God in losing their kingdom to another nation)............." -- 1 John 2:18

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ (Messiah)? He is a liar who denies the Father and the Son." -- 1 John 2:22.

"And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is now already in the world. (In the 1st century at the writing of this Epistle)" -- 1 John 4:3

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an Antichrist." -- 2 John 7

Today.......the chosen of God is the Christian nation. (Gal. 3:26-29).

I can not think of any other peoples on earth that are more bigoted than those who deny Jesus as the Messiah.

BIGOT: a person who is prejudiced and intolerant of anyone that is different.

Last edited:

Imagine that TJ was an antichrist. :abgg2q.jpg: And you wonder why the Jews were vanquished from the promise land.....forever? Mystical Messiah. I guess killing God's only son, along with all the prophets put to death by the Jewish leaders was the last straw with God's longsuffering?

And don't even attempt to claim that Modern Israel is Biblical Israel. No king appointed by man.....only a government appointed by man and the Untied Nations. No Tribal IDs. No Royal Priesthood such as the Levites. No animal sacrifices as found within the covenant of Moses (every dot every title must be followed).......and most importantly No possession of the land of promise or a temple as possessed by Biblical Israel.

What is truth? "Sanctify them in Your Truth..........Your Word is Truth" -- John 17:17

There is OPINION based upon nothing but gray matter then there is the truth found within the word of God.

Anyone that denies that Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy......is an antichrist.

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now MANY ANTICHRISTS have come (in the 1st century.......any Jew that denied Jesus was the Messiah was an antichrist and suffered the judgement of God in losing their kingdom to another nation)............." -- 1 John 2:18

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ (Messiah)? He is a liar who denies the Father and the Son." -- 1 John 2:22.

"And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is now already in the world. (In the 1st century at the writing of this Epistle)" -- 1 John 4:3

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an Antichrist." -- 2 John 7
Wow! That was boring...

Oh geez...I know tons more than you and I'm Jewish.
Actually, I know tons more about the NT than you because I'm Jewish.

I admit that I don't know much about Jewish beliefs, but how can you know more than the NT than me when I've been studying it in Sunday School ever since I was a kid?

All the Jews that believed in Jesus became Christians after his death, Beforevp Jesus died there were no Christians, Jesus was a Jew.

So how could Jesus teach something other than He believed? Or is it just that Christian is a newer term of what His followers are?

I admit that I don't know much about Jewish beliefs, but how can you know more than the NT than me when I've been studying it in Sunday School ever since I was a kid?

So how could Jesus teach something other than He believed? Or is it just that Christian is a newer term of what His followers are?
Because Jews read everything from the first word to the last word.
We don't cherry pick verses.
We also start from Genesis, Verse 1, not from the NT and then jump all over the place.
That's why the best attorneys are Jews.

In 1560 the version of the Bible weren't actual versions. They were translations. There werectranslations into Greek, Latin and Hebrew. The Old and New Testaments were in different languages. The Bible that preceded the King James Version was the Geneva Bible. It was a Protestant translation in opposition to Catholic Queen Mary. It was never hidden.

King James wrote no version of the Bible. He commissioned 47 scholars to translate the original texts into English. The KJV is the most accurate translation of the Bible ever made.
The KJV relied heavily on the Textus Receptus, which dates back only as far as the fourth century. It also adhered closely to earlier English translations, i.e., the Bishops' Bible, the Great Bible, and the Geneva Bible.

Manuscript discoveries and improved scholarship since 1611 render the KJV rather inaccurate by modern standards. The KJV is a poor translation.

Last edited:
Because Jews read everything from the first word to the last word.
We don't cherry pick verses.
We also start from Genesis, Verse 1, not from the NT and then jump all over the place.
That's why the best attorneys are Jews.

Well I've read through the OT, but how is any of this cherry picking verses?

Make believe you are living back then and define a Christian.
Before Jesus died there were no Christians, Christians were Romans, Greek, Jews, Britons and others. Not one person wrote the Bible. It was written by different people at different times and in the language they spoke, or if they couldn't write, in the language of the scribe.

No doubt you read and studied all of these documents in Hebrew. That doesn't mean they were all originally in Hebrew. I read the Bible in English I do know that none of it had English origins.

Imagine that TJ was an antichrist. :abgg2q.jpg: And you wonder why the Jews were vanquished from the promise land.....forever? Mystical Messiah. I guess killing God's only son, along with all the prophets (such as beheading John the Baptist) put to death by the Jewish leaders was the last straw with God's longsuffering?

Today.......the chosen of God is the Christian nation. (Gal. 3:26-29).

I can not think of any other peoples on earth that are more bigoted than those who deny Jesus as the Messiah.

BIGOT: a person who is prejudiced and intolerant of anyone that is different.
Boy did you pick the wrong person to preach at.

Forum List

Back