The Ultimate Blasphemy The Queen James Bible

No,.. but you wouldn't be reading God's word either. This isn't a joke and God will NOT be mocked.

isn't the king james a knockoff of the original 4th century c bible ... which there is no original copy in existence -

just goes to show christianity is a completely made up - politico - disguised as a religion ... even if the original was ever found.

isn't the king james a knockoff of the original 4th century c bible ... which there is no original copy in existence -

just goes to show christianity is a completely made up - politico - disguised as a religion ... even if the original was ever found.

Not true. Those English folks who translated the Bible were well-versed in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Latin. The writings of the historian Josephus and the Dead Sea Scrolls proved how accurate a translation the King James Bible was. Moreover, thanks to that translation and the invention of the Gutenberg printing press, the Bible became available to the common folks.

Up until then, there were Kings and Serfs. After the Bible became more easily-available, common people became more educated, often learning to read and write because of the words in the scripture. Entire governments were formed based on the God-given rights presented in the Bible, including our own.

Last edited:
That never happened.

Now that's funny because it's not making a mockery of God, it's laughing right along with Him. :badgrin:

Perhaps not, but this is every bit as wrong:

"Lesser scripture called the Hadith* has this to say: “The pinnacle of faith is the jihad (holy war).” In keeping with this sentiment, the Ayatollah Khomeini said, “The purest joy in Islam is to kill and to be killed in the name of Allah.” Similarly, Yasser Arafat declaimed, “We shall kill and be killed, we shall kill and be killed...our brothers, heroes of the Islamic jihad...We are all suicide bombers...We all seek death, suicide bombers on the way to the truth.”

THE FABLES, FABRICATIONS, AND FALLACIES OF ISLAM

It's still false teachings in my mind, but it isn't blasphemous like this is.

Wait, isn't the Torah the Jewish Bible?

Perhaps not, but this is every bit as wrong:

"Lesser scripture called the Hadith* has this to say: “The pinnacle of faith is the jihad (holy war).” In keeping with this sentiment, the Ayatollah Khomeini said, “The purest joy in Islam is to kill and to be killed in the name of Allah.” Similarly, Yasser Arafat declaimed, “We shall kill and be killed, we shall kill and be killed...our brothers, heroes of the Islamic jihad...We are all suicide bombers...We all seek death, suicide bombers on the way to the truth.”

THE FABLES, FABRICATIONS, AND FALLACIES OF ISLAM

Sorry,.. I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. :/

It's still false teachings in my mind, but it isn't blasphemous like this is.

Not so. Jesus was raised on the old Hebrew writings and laws. He obayed Jewish law because He was jewish. He knew them forward and backward. He didn't come to do away with them, but to fullfill them.

Wait, isn't the Torah the Jewish Bible?

Sorry,.. I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. :/

Much of the Torah is only the Old Testament. There are few differences between Jews and Christians, except for the fact that Jews haven't come around to Accepting Jesus as the true Messiah. They will at some point, as He said so in Romans 14"11: "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

In 1560 the version of the Bible weren't actual versions. They were translations. There werectranslations into Greek, Latin and Hebrew. The Old and New Testaments were in different languages. The Bible that preceded the King James Version was the Geneva Bible. It was a Protestant translation in opposition to Catholic Queen Mary. It was never hidden.

King James wrote no version of the Bible. He commissioned 47 scholars to translate the original texts into English. The KJV is the most accurate translation of the Bible ever made.

In 1560 the version of the Bible weren't actual versions. They were translations. There werectranslations into Greek, Latin and Hebrew. The Old and New Testaments were in different languages. The Bible that preceded the King James Version was the Geneva Bible. It was a Protestant translation in opposition to Catholic Queen Mary. It was never hidden.

King James wrote no version of the Bible. He commissioned 47 scholars to translate the original texts into English. The KJV is the most accurate translation of the Bible ever made.
If you know Hebrew, it's a horrible translation.

No.

Not so. Jesus was raised on the old Hebrew writings and laws. He obayed Jewish law because He was jewish. He knew them forward and backward. He didn't come to do away with them, but to fullfill them.

That doesn't make any sense though. Jews don't even believe in Jesus. At least today they don't.

Which Book?
Every one of them.
5 Books of Moses.
The Prophets.
The Writings.
Psalms.

I learn them in Hebrew because even the Artscroll translations require a ton of commentary.
Hebrew and English words have totally different concepts.

Forum List

Back