The Ultimate Blasphemy The Queen James Bible

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm trying to think of a message here about people who tamper with God's word, but my sanity is currently still rebooting.

This isn't a joke and God will NOT be mocked.

It's totally a joke and he is mocked all the time ... he seems to be OK with it.

61roD1KtSaL._AC_SX466_.jpg

It's totally a joke and he is mocked all the time ... he seems to be OK with it.

View attachment 589347

Whatever you say, but I'll just say one thing,.. I'd hate to be you on judgement day. Now, before it comes up loving our neighbors regardless of their sins is different than trying to pass off like they aren't sinning at all and leading His followers astray with their blasphemous teachings.

Thomas Jefferson edited a version of the new testament where he trimmed the story of Jesus down to just his message and getting rid all the mystical messiah stuff.

Thomas Jefferson edited a version of the new testament where he trimmed the story of Jesus down to just his message and getting rid all the mystical messiah stuff.

I'm surprised Jefferson had that much time on his hands ...

58ab421e0d9a2.jpg

No,.. but you wouldn't be reading God's word either. This isn't a joke and God will NOT be mocked.

We're not the Taliban. He made us in His own image, so obviously our God has a sense of humor. Why else would He have made Atheists?

Why else would He have buried a book somewhere and sent Joseph Smith on a wild goose chase to dig it up?

Why else would He have made some overweight bald-headed Asian guy sit under a tree his whole life?

Why else would He have promised Mohamed 72 virgins for doing a jihad, but when Mohamed got to the afterlife, found nothing but smoke, fires, and demons?

Why else would He have made those Jews wander around in the desert for hundreds of years, on a scavenger hunt?

Forum List

Back