RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Several videos this morning uploaded I found worthy to share. Be prepared not scared.

I will link more as soon as they are finished processing.

Several videos this morning uploaded I found worthy to share. Be prepared not scared.

Oh. Another anti-vax thread. OK. Have fun.

Simply say no to communism in any form. Keep in mind when visions are given by the Spirit they need to be interpreted correctly and sometimes what is seen in the Spirit is presented as something we as humans would recognize as if it happens in the flesh. Again, be prepared not scared.

There are many websites now where these visions seen by the children in 1965 are now shared.

Obviously you did not watch the first video posted.
I watched part of it, until I found out what it was about, then lost interest, as I am pretty much prepared as I can be on the pandemic thing, within reason.

Obviously, you have never read a bible at any point in your life, because if you did, you wouldn't believe in this tripe. I mean really, where do you get this stuff? You'll run to any website that tells you what you want to hear.

Jesus is coming back, and after the rapture, the Tribulation begins. AFTER the Tribulation begins, then the mass death comes, NOT now. The rapture hasn't happened, the Tribulation hasn't begun, and the world is not going to be plunged into mass genocide. Not now.

Obviously, you have never read a bible at any point in your life, because if you did, you wouldn't believe in this tripe. I mean really, where do you get this stuff? You'll run to any website that tells you what you want to hear.

Jesus is coming back, and after the rapture, the Tribulation begins. AFTER the Tribulation begins, then the mass death comes, NOT now. The rapture hasn't happened, the Tribulation hasn't begun, and the world is not going to be plunged into mass genocide. Not now.
You are "obviously" showing your complete ignorance and your lack of knowledge.

How so? I just told you my reasons to think that you are crazy.
Your words are words of an ignorant fool without the Holy Spirit or the knowledge thereof.

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." Revelation 16:15

The Torah says you can be healed by a doctor so it's obvious that any method a doctor uses to ensure you are healthy is recommended.

The Torah says you can be healed by a doctor so it's obvious that any method a doctor uses to ensure you are healthy is recommended.
Is that what they are actually doing? I suppose those who choose to follow kashaph without considering the earthly and spiritual consequences may be perfectly happy in doing such or at least think they are.

Your words are words of an ignorant fool without the Holy Spirit or the knowledge thereof.

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." Revelation 16:15

How am I a fool? I told you what the bible says. The mass genocide stuff, where 1/3 of the population is killed, comes during the Tribulation, AFTER the rapture. None of that has happened yet.

Is that what they are actually doing? I suppose those who choose to follow kashaph without considering the earthly and spiritual consequences may be perfectly happy in doing such or at least think they are.
We have to keep in mind that we are living in a day and age of very advanced technology and law suits.
Having cancer 30 years ago was almost certainly a death sentence.
Care became more successful but would almost always result in a severe downgrade of quality of life.
It so happens that I am surrounded, both by family and community, by doctors and biological scientists who can research and reveal what the media cannot.

How am I a fool? I told you what the bible says. The mass genocide stuff, where 1/3 of the population is killed, comes during the Tribulation, AFTER the rapture. None of that has happened yet.
No you told me your precepts with your own words. Here I will repost your words since they must be too difficult for you to see;

"Obviously" you haven't a clue about me, you certainly do not know me or know how much or how little I may or may not know about the Word of God.

What does as a thief in the night mean? It means you do not have a clue; furthermore "rapture" is a not a word used in the Bible. It is a precept of humans who take wild guesses about that which they do not know. Humans of flesh go through tribulation all the time and the lord said it would not be done in a day lest the land be made barren. Mass genocide you speak of in a biblical manner is also from your own erroneous precepts; perhaps you should do some self examination and ask the lord is he will reveal to you the truth about the difference between the current mass murders being done by big pharma and the technocrats and the deaths of the host of heaven that are spoken of in the Bible because you "obviously" are too ignorant to understand the difference.

Last edited:
We have to keep in mind that we are living in a day and age of very advanced technology and law suits.
Having cancer 30 years ago was almost certainly a death sentence.
Care became more successful but would almost always result in a severe downgrade of quality of life.
It so happens that I am surrounded, both by family and community, by doctors and biological scientists who can research and reveal what the media cannot.
Gee my dad was a thirty plus year cancer survivor and he passed back in 2011. That was he passed after a year after the doctors gave him six to ten days to fully bleed out. You see he was bleeding internally and they could not stop that bleeding. He'd been in the hospital for ten days already continually bleeding when they sent him home to die giving him another six to ten days before he was finished. Herbs (that the Spirit urged me to get for him) stopped that bleeding and he hung around for another year. If he'd listen to what he was told about natural health I do believe he would have been around a lot longer but he could not overcome all those farm chemicals in the water supply from where he got his drinking water because nitrates actually destroy living tissues when taken in like that. High tech farming isn't all that grand for human consumption.

I used to have some 1920's books on cancer clinics where the doctors actually cured cancer patients. Hopefully you know that the Rockefeller institute has pretty much subdued information like that in their efforts to control and maintain the appearance of 'good health' via the AMA and big pharma for profit whom the elites and retirement accounts are heavily vested in.

Gee my dad was a thirty plus year cancer survivor and he passed back in 2011. That was he passed after a year after the doctors gave him six to ten days to fully bleed out. You see he was bleeding internally and they could not stop that bleeding. He'd been in the hospital for ten days already continually bleeding when they sent him home to die giving him another six to ten days before he was finished. Herbs (that the Spirit urged me to get for him) stopped that bleeding and he hung around for another year. If he'd listen to what he was told about natural health I do believe he would have been around a lot longer but he could not overcome all those farm chemicals in the water supply from where he got his drinking water because nitrates actually destroy living tissues when taken in like that. High tech farming isn't all that grand for human consumption.

I used to have some 1920's books on cancer clinics where the doctors actually cured cancer patients. Hopefully you know that the Rockefeller institute has pretty much subdued information like that in their efforts to control and maintain the appearance of 'good health' via the AMA and big pharma for profit whom the elites and retirement accounts are heavily vested in.
I'm on 4 medications at the moment and I told the doctors which medications I would take and they should check it out on the web.
As an example, Lipitor causes arthritis; a fact of which 99% of MDs are unaware because their patients complain to friends or post on web sites, not to the doctor.

I'm on 4 medications at the moment and I told the doctors which medications I would take and they should check it out on the web.
As an example, Lipitor causes arthritis; a fact of which 99% of MDs are unaware because their patients complain to friends or post on web sites, not to the doctor.
You probably didn't see a post I made about natto beans but may be interested in those and checking reviews if needed. I asked a very dear friend last year what was it he wanted the most and he told me 'to get off of these blood thinners' (warfarin and others they tried on him). I'm constantly finding out as much as possible the natural and what can be used in place of meds. So, been on that search for months to see what he could take in place of blood thinners. Anyhow that was my Christmas gift to him. I was going to just buy Nattokinase for him but the cost was too much for me so got freeze dried Natto beans and ran through the coffee grinder for him.

He was off the blood thinner and on a teaspoon of beans as soon as he got them. A week and a half into taking them he went to doctor for an ear issue and he came by and said, Guess what?. My blood pressure was 130... for the first time in years. Anyhow normal range. We can actually make him a years supply of it and he can freeze dry it and have it on hand without having to get an outside source. Plus from all I read at our age we are going to take this too and even give the old dog some as I like the idea of having him around and healthy as long as possible.

Amazon and Webmd both have personal experience reviews and I like to read as many of those as possible before buying anything new like that. NATTOKINASE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews

Forum List

Back