The Sturgis Freedom Folks

Its a peaceful protest...so you must leave them alone....
Look! Its a trump parrot!
What is it you do not understand about a Peaceful Protest?....

Its not a protest, they have annual rallies.
Its an annual protest....on wheels.....so no mask required....
Sturgis has never ever been a protest rally.
It is this year....
What are they protesting?

It is this year....
Liberal stupidity......liberal cowardliness.....we don't hide from things in America...we attack things head on and win...if all of you mask wearing fear mongers were alive during world war 2....we would all be speaking German.....

It's a protest, so no one will spread covid.
Go to Sturgis and call them protesters. See what happens. Let us know when and if you return.
They are calling themselves protesters.....

Stop signs and face masks? A full hazmat suit with air supply will keep you safe from anything except body odor. There are about 338 million people in the U.S. About 335,000 Americans tested positive for the virus and of that about 120,000 people have died. Of the 120,000 people who have died about 80% are senior citizens. Do the math on the chances of a healthy person dying from the disease. A Sturgis biker is more likely to be killed in an accident.

Sturgis cannot be recognized as a peaceful protest until the main drag is looted then burned. Until at least 5 police cars have been torched. Sadly that won't happen because "everybody knows" bikers aren't nice.

Twist any logic counter-clockwise (to the left) and it violently explodes.
They have 5 patrol cars?

It is this year....
Liberal stupidity......liberal cowardliness.....we don't hide from things in America...we attack things head on and win...if all of you mask wearing fear mongers were alive during world war 2....we would all be speaking German.....
Are you speaking on behalf of the bikers in Sturgis? Who is "we"?

Sturgis cannot be recognized as a peaceful protest until the main drag is looted then burned. Until at least 5 police cars have been torched. Sadly that won't happen because "everybody knows" bikers aren't nice.

Twist any logic counter-clockwise (to the left) and it violently explodes.
They have 5 patrol cars?
The town is flooded with police agencies from all over the state who come to assist. Huge police reunion.

It is this year....
Are you speaking on behalf of the bikers in Sturgis? Who is "we"?
Maybe you should read my post again a little slower.....

Go to Sturgis and call them protesters. See what happens. Let us know when and if you return.
Awe you think those bikers are the boogeyman. You could go there and call them protestors so they won't spread the covid. At least that what you loons proclaim.

They are calling themselves protesters.....
He doesn't have a clue, bikers are the best people. Just like everyone else, don't piss them off.

Seat belts, motorcycle helmets, automobile inspections. All there for our safety.
Ok seat belts are a good thing, some states do not require motorcyclist to wear helmets but require bicyclist to wear helmet and car inspections are disappearing because it was proved they just were a government money maker and did not make things any safer just like red light cameras

Seat belts, motorcycle helmets, automobile inspections. All there for our safety.
Ok seat belts are a good thing, some states do not require motorcyclist to wear helmets but require bicyclist to wear helmet and car inspections are disappearing because it was proved they just were a government money maker and did not make things any safer just like red light cameras
I would have my car inspected every year regardless. If a problem could be detected early I could get it taken care of. Common sense stuff.

The Government ain't going to tell me to wear a mask!! :dev3: says the Sturgis biker crowd.

You poor ignorant people just don't get it - do you??

* Stoplights are placed at intersections to keep cars from slamming into each other, which keep people from dying.

* Environmental laws make it illegal to poison our drinking water, which keep people from dying

* Mask requirements protect people from spreading COVID 19 - which keep people from dying.

Do you folks notice a pattern here??

Please stop politicizing this virus. The virus doesn't care if you're a Conservative or Liberal. The virus doesn't care which God you pray to. The virus doesn't care if you're a nice person. If you're infected, and you're body can't fight it off - you will die. Your Government isn't trying to take away your freedom, it's trying to save your life. Wear a mask, and keep your distance from others.

Sincerely -A Proud Liberal :bye1:
My Body
My Choice

End Thread

I would have my car inspected every year regardless. If a problem could be detected early I could get it taken care of. Common sense stuff.
So you have to have the government do it for you?
Why not take it to a dealer for that inspection?
You just love government intervention/

It's all part of the liberal nanny state. Damn liberals trying to control every part of our lives. Damn libs in my county want to pass more nanny state laws making it illegal to text and drive. When will the nanny state end?
Damn Liberals trying to keep people from dying.

Don’t smoke, wear a seat belt, wear a motorcycle helmet, wear a mask

Mind your own business and let me die if I want to
Considering its a law in my state, yes I do it legally.
If it were not a law I would still have my mechanic check out my car once a year.

It's nice you can afford to have your car inspected once a year. Poor people cant. Why do you hate poor people?

Considering its a law in my state, yes I do it legally.
If it were not a law I would still have my mechanic check out my car once a year.
It used to be a law in Florida too, but people got wise to the scam and it was done away with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back