The Sturgis Freedom Folks

These people simply don't know any better, because their "news" and "information" is so controlled in their universe.

Besides, they want the "freedom" to get sick, die, and spread the virus to innocent people who happen to be near them.

The virus was the moment in our history in which Trumpism went from being embarrassing to being dangerous.

So true. This is one instance where modern medical technology is not such a good thing, as these folks getting sick and dying would help strengthen the gene pool for future generations.

1597116272729.png

Its a peaceful protest...so you must leave them alone....
Look! Its a trump parrot!
What is it you do not understand about a Peaceful Protest?....

Its not a protest, they have annual rallies.
Its an annual protest....on wheels.....so no mask required....
Sturgis has never ever been a protest rally.
It is this year....
What are they protesting?

Nothing, it's the largest motorcycle rally in the world. PARTY TIME!

I would have my car inspected every year regardless. If a problem could be detected early I could get it taken care of. Common sense stuff
Are you helpless? Not mechanically inclined?
I do my own brakes, suspension, frequently figure out engine codes, even saved myself 1200 fixing the broken blend door gear in my dual climate control. Oil changes are simple, most serpentine belts are also. Alternators, water pumps, simple Simon. Even have redone entire coolant system.
A man is supposed to know these things.

Its a peaceful protest...so you must leave them alone....
Look! Its a trump parrot!
What is it you do not understand about a Peaceful Protest?....

Its not a protest, they have annual rallies.
It's a protest, so no one will spread covid.
Go to Sturgis and call them protesters. See what happens. Let us know when and if you return.
They are calling themselves protesters.....
He doesn't have a clue, bikers are the best people. Just like everyone else, don't piss them off.
Have you ever rode a Harley to a rally or been to one as a biker?

Many times, my street bike has been a Harley since the late 60s.

Oh, the irony. It took a pandemic requiring masks to unmask how stupid that a whole section of Americans are. "We want to ride our bikes with no masks on. Oh, my freedom." These morons can then go home and infect their families, friends, and co-workers. Wonderful.
Yes...and they're coming back to YOU!!! SO , you better hunker down and quarantine yourself...or better yet, go to Sturgis and mask shame them! Yeah!

I was invited to go this year with my best buddy and his friends....but I wused out...I'm moving so I've got a full calendar...I'll be sorry...I was going to trailer my bike with my Motor Home so we could have a place to crash...and cook meals....maybe next year....
Makes me wonder if the Chili Cook-off down in Terlingua is on or not...

So you have to have the government do it for you?
Why not take it to a dealer for that inspection?
You just love government intervention/
Considering its a law in my state, yes I do it legally.
If it were not a law I would still have my mechanic check out my car once a year.

Yanno, when I had my Harley, I had it checked out once a year. Usually before going on 500 mile plus trips, of which Sturgis was one of the reasons for 3 years.

Seat belts, motorcycle helmets, automobile inspections. All there for our safety.
It's all part of the liberal nanny state. Damn liberals trying to control every part of our lives. Damn libs in my county want to pass more nanny state laws making it illegal to text and drive. When will the nanny state end?
Damn Liberals trying to keep people from dying.

Don’t smoke, wear a seat belt, wear a motorcycle helmet, wear a mask

Mind your own business and let me die if I want to
So you have to have the government do it for you?
Why not take it to a dealer for that inspection?
You just love government intervention/
Considering its a law in my state, yes I do it legally.
If it were not a law I would still have my mechanic check out my car once a year.

It's nice you can afford to have your car inspected once a year. Poor people cant. Why do you hate poor people?

Hey, I've never made more than 36,000/yr in my life (and that was when I was a 1st Class PO, about a year prior to retirement). And, I've always made sure that I saved enough to make sure I could get my bike checked. Poor people (of which I've been one most of my life) can afford it if they make it a priority.

I would have my car inspected every year regardless. If a problem could be detected early I could get it taken care of. Common sense stuff
I do my own brakes, suspension, frequently figure out engine codes, even saved myself 1200 fixing the broken blend door gear in my dual climate control. Oil changes are simple, most serpentine belts are also. Alternators, water pumps, simple Simon. Even have redone entire coolant system.

You're right, knowing how to do basic maintenance is something an adult should know how to do. Me? I knew how to keep my chain at the proper tension, knew how to check the fuel filters, tires, hell, I even have changed the gasket on my gearbox for a Harley. But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a fully qualified mechanic check your ride out once in a while.

In my youth I was an auto mechanic. These days I prefer to let someone else work on my vehicles. Do you think trump changes the oil in his vehicles? Nope. My mechanic appreciates the business I give him as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back