The Sturgis Freedom Folks

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
The Government ain't going to tell me to wear a mask!! :dev3: says the Sturgis biker crowd.

You poor ignorant people just don't get it - do you??

* Stoplights are placed at intersections to keep cars from slamming into each other, which keep people from dying.

* Environmental laws make it illegal to poison our drinking water, which keep people from dying

* Mask requirements protect people from spreading COVID 19 - which keep people from dying.

Do you folks notice a pattern here??

Please stop politicizing this virus. The virus doesn't care if you're a Conservative or Liberal. The virus doesn't care which God you pray to. The virus doesn't care if you're a nice person. If you're infected, and you're body can't fight it off - you will die. Your Government isn't trying to take away your freedom, it's trying to save your life. Wear a mask, and keep your distance from others.

Sincerely -A Proud Liberal :bye1:

The Government ain't going to tell me to wear a mask!! :dev3: says the Sturgis biker crowd.

* Stoplights are placed at intersections to keep cars from slamming into each other, which keep people from dying.

* Environmental laws make it illegal to poison our drinking water, which keep people from dying

* Mask requirements protect people from spreading COVID 19 - which keep people from dying.

Please stop politicizing this virus. The virus doesn't care if you're a Conservative or Liberal. The virus doesn't care which God you pray to. The virus doesn't care if you're a nice person. If you're infected, and you're body can't fight it off - you will die. Your Government isn't trying to take away your freedom, it's trying to save your life. Wear a mask, and keep your distance from others.

Its a peaceful protest...so you must leave them alone....

Prove to us that wearing masks has saved a single life.

Its a peaceful protest...so you must leave them alone....

well they probably have lots of bar fights.

I have nothing against Harley rallies but they come from all over the US and go back home, they just had to do it while a pandemic is going on and schools are opening up. Disgusting.

These people simply don't know any better, because their "news" and "information" is so controlled in their universe.

Besides, they want the "freedom" to get sick, die, and spread the virus to innocent people who happen to be near them.

The virus was the moment in our history in which Trumpism went from being embarrassing to being dangerous.

FB_IMG_1595994014402.jpg

If a liberal say you need to do it. I do the opposite, I'm a very healthy man.

Its an annual protest....on wheels.....so no mask required....
Funny. Last time I went, no one was protesting anything.
Right or wrong there is no argument about this. Riots all over the place with many not wearing masks and very little social distancing. For months now. But somehow protesting is legitimate in the Pandemic World. Protesting that is rioting with felonies being committed and most getting away with it. There are guys in jail who have done very little doing hard time shaking their heads.

Forum List

Back