The Seven years of Tribulation.

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
Why is God sending this judgment?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

View attachment 611574
DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation ever to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It will be the worst time in history.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the elects sake those days shall be shortened.
The if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret Chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth ? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. Great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people ! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land also full of Idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of Idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood.
Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery ? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege ?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and Idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear, nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations and churches.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

It will be the worst time in history.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

It will be ended come before the entire population can be saves

Remember its man waging war, not God
It's in the past. Read Josephus. It was terrible.. the new Christians fled to Pella and avoided the tribulation. It was over when the temple was destroyed.

Thats totally your choice. Though I think you are stubborn, not because you are rational, but because you have a seed of doubt. You are here to insult for sure, but mostly you are here to convince yourself about your own "stubborn rationality" and you are hoping we imperfect humans can offer you the perfect truth so that you can believe. Otherwise you wouldn't be here at all.
++
I've told the story before of how I was raised in a strict southern baptist/pentecostal household and it didn't turn out too well for me. I have a chip on my shoulder for God the size of a giant redwood. If God has a plan for me it is for me to not be religious. At every turn my faith was used against me until the day I let it all go.

It's in the past. Read Josephus. It was terrible.. the new Christians fled to Pella and avoided the tribulation. It was over when the temple was destroyed.
Greetings
and a new one is coming, that cannot be destroyed.

Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple.

1 Corinthians 6:17-20 (NKJV) But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

greetings
meditate in these words
1 Peter 2:4-5 (NKJV) Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:17-20 (NKJV) But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which is God's.

The Original Sin
how did the sin enter the body?
Romans 5:12 (KJV)
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

The Original Sin
how did the sin enter the body?
Romans 5:12 (KJV)
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Muslims and Jews don't believe in original sin. Did Jesus ever mention original sin? There's five verses in the Bible that seem to contradict each other. Some say the sins of the father are passed on.. others say the opposite.

End-times prophesy makes no sense. God is just going to flip the chess board one day and throw it in the fire? What kind of petulant deity does something like that? It's scary stories to scare fearful followers with. I have heard enough hell-fire and brimstone preaching in my life to know what they are all about. It's "you just wait till your father comes home" for supposed adults.
The tribulation was horrible according to Josephus. It was over in 70 AD. Fortunately the new Christians fled to Pella in Jordan. That's what Jesus told them to do.

Muslims and Jews don't believe in original sin. Did Jesus ever mention original sin? There's five verses in the Bible that seem to contradict each other. Some say the sins of the father are passed on.. others say the opposite.
Genesis 3:1-7 (NKJV) Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.' "
Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

Genesis 3:1-7 (NKJV) Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.' "
Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.
What does that have to do with my post?

Jesus recognized an original sin of sorts. He recognized the bloodthirsty propensities of the holy people after Adam (Mt 5:12; 23:29-37). After Adam, their lifestyle was one of debauchery and idolatry. This is why liberals, atheists, Gnostics, and others think that the Bible is about two different gods.

Jesus and Paul, and all the apostles in time, preached new life in Christ, the life that man was created to live, beginning with Adam, and against life in the elements, which the temple people had long anticipated due to the generations of the hypocritical teachings of their leaders. The Messiah came to restore a heavenly kingdom, not an earthly kingdom. He came to restore the kingdom of Adam before his fall from grace.

Original sin - or just sin, really - has been defeated. The holy people (we call them Christians now) worship God again.

Mark 14

62Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”

Has this happened yet?

Question wasn't directed at you was it?
from what I see in your post, I don't see a name directed at, and this threat, that I made I put here
and your question was this happened yet the answer is in Hebrews 1:8 -14
referring to Mark 14: 62

images (9).jpg

Forum List

Back