The Seven years of Tribulation.

Do you think you are going to heaven with that much wrath weighing you down? Jesus called his followers to walk in his example and to be a light in this dark uncaring world. You seem to have missed that part. If Christians actually undertook the mission they were given and lived a life devoted to love, grace, charity, kindness and humility I would be proud to count myself among them.
What do you know of Jesus Heathen? He preached on Hell more than Heaven and urged His followers to chastise sinners and rebuke them and their sins so they will come to repentance.

It’s better to be told to repent by man, than to be judged by God for your wickedness.

Read The Bible sometime before speaking on it. Both The New and Old Testaments denounce sin, and preach repentance.

What do you know of Jesus Heathen? He preached on Hell more than Heaven and urged people to chastise sinners and rebuke them and their sins so they will come to repentance.

It’s better to be told to repent by man, than to be judged by God for your wickedness.
I went to church twice a week or more until I ran away and joined the military shortly after my 18th birthday. I was even briefly talked into thinking I wanted to be a pastor. I've read the entire bible and studied extensively on the gospels. I know a couple of things. While Jesus occasionally dressed down his critics he never told anyone to go around pointing out the sins of others while ignoring their own. Quite the opposite in fact.

I went to church twice a week or more until I ran away and joined the military shortly after my 18th birthday. I was even briefly talked into thinking I wanted to be a pastor. I've read the entire bible and studied extensively on the gospels. I know a couple of things. While Jesus occasionally dressed down his critics he never told anyone to go around pointing out the sins of others while ignoring their own. Quite the opposite in fact.

Ezekiel 3

When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

Repent of your sins, lies, and blasphemies and call out to Jesus to save you.

Ezekiel 3

When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

Repent of your sins, lies, and blasphemies and call out to Jesus to save you.
Yes, people like you often go looking in the old testament for a moral escape hatch to justify ignoring the words of Jesus.

Yes, people like you often go looking in the old testament for a moral escape hatch to justify ignoring the words of Jesus.
Do you want to die in your sins and go to Hell, or would you rather me rebuke you so that you ask for mercy and receive salvation and The Love of God?

This earth is destined for judgment. Do not Cling to it, nor find yourself amongst the damned on that day!

Judgment is coming and so is The Righteous Judge. Do not be caught in your sins on that day.

Do you want to die in your sins and go to Hell, or would you rather me rebuke you so that you ask for mercy and receive salvation and The Love of God?

This earth is destined for judgment. Do not Clint to it, nor find yourself amongst the damned on that day!
Why do you think calling people bad names and issuing threats will make them want to be in your club? I heard all that fire and brimstone crap growing up until I was utterly sick of it. If God will welcome horrible people who preach holy terror in his name there is something horribly wrong with the afterlife.

Why do you think calling people bad names and issuing threats will make them want to be in your club? I heard all that fire and brimstone crap growing up until I was utterly sick of it. If God will welcome horrible people who preach holy terror in his name there is something horribly wrong with the afterlife.
Hell is forever and so is Heaven. God cannot have unrepentant sinners defile a Holy Heaven.

You go to where your heart is, and for you it is a prison originally meant for fallen angels and demons. They will be your gods and you will be their victims. They will take out their hatred of God on you for eternity.

No on in Hell is innocent and not a single person believes they don’t belong there.

God gives you your whole life to accept the gift of salvation, and if you reject Jesus Christ, He rejects you.

Hell is forever and so is Heaven. God cannot have unrepentant sinners defile a Holy Heaven.

You go to where your heart is, and for you it is a prison originally meant for fallen angels and demons. They will be your gods and you will be their victims. They will take out their hatred of God on you for eternity.

No on in Hell is innocent and not a single person believes they don’t belong there.

God gives you your whole life to accept the gift of salvation, and if you reject Jesus Christ, He rejects you.
Whatever. Trying to make it heaven on worship alone is not going to work. No wonder you fear Hell so much. Just try to be a nicer, more giving person and all that anger and fear will begin to melt away. This is the core teaching of Jesus you have chosen to ignore.

Whatever. Trying to make it heaven on worship alone is not going to work. No wonder you fear Hell so much. Just try to be nicer, more giving person and all that anger and fear will begin to melt away. This is the core teaching of Jesus you have chosen to ignore.
I preach Hell so you don’t go there. That is kindness.

Bullshit. Another holier-than-thou busybody who thinks they are generous because they give free advice. If Heaven is full of mean people like you it will just be another Hell.
Salvation is nothing you can do for yourself. It is The Gift of God.

God works to purify The Human Race through Salvation and purifies each believer upon their arrival to The Kingdom and not just for Heaven but for Earth which will also be purified and purged of all Evil Doers and then repopulated by His Children.

The Children of Hell have their own kingdom of eternal misery, and must be separated from God or Heaven and Earth would just be just an ordinary place full of people like you.

It’s your choice though. You know God is real and That Jesus is God The Som of God.

Reject that and you reject eternal life and instead embrace eternal damnation and separation from God.

Satan is a liar, and he is lying to you now, and inspiring you to lie for him.

Only a fool would serve a liar and deluded loser like Satan and follow him to his eternal prison and eternal torment.

Only a fool would say in his heart there is no God.

But plenty fools do, and only realize God does not lie…but it’s too late to repent once you are cast down to the pit.

Salvation is nothing you can do for yourself. It is The Gift of God.

God works to purify The Human Race through Salvation and purifies each believer upon their arrival, and not just for Heaven but for Earth which will also be purified and purged of all Evil Doers and then repopulated by His Children.

The Children of Hell have their own kingdom of eternal misery, and must be separated from God or Heaven and Earth would just be just an ordinary place full of people like you.

It’s your choice though. You know God is real and That Jesus is God The Som of God.

Reject that and you reject eternal life and instead embrace eternal damnation and separation from God.

Satan is a liar, and he is lying to you now, and inspiring you to lie for him.

Only a fool would serve a liar and deluded loser like Satan and follow him to his eternal prison and eternal torment.

Only a fool would say in his heart there is no God.

But plenty fools do, and only realize God does not lie…but it’s too late to repent once you are cast down to the pit.
No matter how much you preach at people they will reject you and your message if you're mean to them. No one wants to join a club that seems to be full of mean-asses that continually judge people and find them guilty. You clearly think you are doing the lord's work but it really seems you are just a mean person looking for some moral excuses.

No matter how much you preach at people they will reject you and your message if you're mean to them. No one wants to join a club that seems to be full of mean-asses that continually judge people and find them guilty. You clearly think you are doing the lord's work but it really seems you are just a mean person looking for some moral excuses.
People reject God because of their hardened hearts and their own sin.

You have hardened your heart against God and whether someone preaches Love and Kindness to you or Hell and Damnation, you will still cling to your sin, and take a gamble that God won’t care.

You enjoy your sin like a pig enjoys rolling in its own filth, and you are incapable of cleaning up yourself.

Without Christ there is no way to be accepted by God or enter God’s Kingdom.

Thinking yourself wise, you are a fool for thinking you can ignore God’s requirement for redemption.

People reject God because of their hardened hearts and their own sin.

You have hardened your heart against God and whether someone preaches Love and Kindness to you or Hell and Damnation, you will still cling to your sin, and take a gamble that God won’t care.

You enjoy your sin like a pig enjoys rolling in its own filth, and you are incapable of cleaning up yourself.

Without Christ there is no way to be accepted by God or enter God’s Kingdom.

Thinking yourself wise, you are a fool for thinking you can ignore God’s requirement for redemption.
I have very pleasant relationships with several devout church goers. I've discussed with them why I am not religious and they understand. I've also told many holier-than-thou hypocrites to get out of my face. I have very definite ideas how a christian should conduct themselves and so that's how I conduct myself. If you can't be good and respectful to others all that mystical apocalyptic mumbo-jumbo is worthless cult behavior.

I have very pleasant relationships with several devout church goers. I've discussed with them why I am not religious and they understand. I've also told many holier-than-thou hypocrites to get out of my face. I have very definite ideas how a christian should conduct themselves and so that's how I conduct myself. If you can't be good and respectful to others all that mystical apocalyptic mumbo-jumbo is worthless cult behavior.

You are still going to Hell and your blood will be on their hands for then not pleading with you to repent and fall upon the mercy of Jesus Christ.

You are still going to Hell and your blood will be on their hands for then not pleading with you to repent and fall upon the mercy of Jesus Christ.
Well then I guess I'll see you there. I've done all the religious groveling I intend to ever do. All that worry about death and Hell only served to rob me of the joy of living. If that's how God intended us to live he's not worthy of worship.

Well then I guess I'll see you there. I've done all the religious groveling I intend to ever do. All that worry about death and Hell only served to rob me of the joy of living. If that's how God intended us to live he's not worthy of worship.
God doesn’t respect religion, so your groveling was a waste of your time.

You are welcome.

God doesn’t respect religion, so your groveling was a waste of your time.

You are welcome.
What the Hell are you doing then? You seem consumed with worry about the afterlife. That's religion. True religion is when we treat our fellow humans as brothers and tend to his creation with loving care for future generations. Begging your great angry sky God not to burn you for eternity is a waste of the one life you were given.

Whatever. Trying to make it heaven on worship alone is not going to work. No wonder you fear Hell so much. Just try to be a nicer, more giving person and all that anger and fear will begin to melt away. This is the core teaching of Jesus you have chosen to ignore.
Muslims and Jews don't believe hell is forever.

What do you know of Jesus Heathen? He preached on Hell more than Heaven and urged His followers to chastise sinners and rebuke them and their sins so they will come to repentance.

Read The Bible sometime before speaking on it. Both The New and Old Testaments denounce sin, and preach repentance.
What the Hell are you doing then? You seem consumed with worry about the afterlife. That's religion. True religion is when we treat our fellow humans as brothers and tend to his creation with loving care for future generations. Begging your great angry sky God not to burn you for eternity is a waste of the one life you were given.
Ezekiel 33

8 When I say to the wicked, `O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 9 But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself.

Forum List

Back