The Seven years of Tribulation.

How's this for a prophesy? Jesus isn't coming back next year just like all the other times he didn't show up. Endtimes Scholars just move the date forward and somehow their rent gets paid. Ever been to a tent revival? I was regularly taken to the old timey tent meetings. You'll come out of there certain God's going to get you in spite of giving up more money than you could afford.
I do not give money to anyone, Blowhole.

Which should be renamed the "Let's Bash Christians" section.

I'm not a Christian myself but it's hard to see them being the only religion that it's okay to denigrate, day in and day out.

Don't use your religion to invade other nations and get filthy rich and your fine.

End-times prophesy makes no sense. God is just going to flip the chess board one day and throw it in the fire? What kind of petulant deity does something like that? It's scary stories to scare fearful followers with. I have heard enough hell-fire and brimstone preaching in my life to know what they are all about. It's "you just wait till your father comes home" for supposed adults.
Well, then why are you here, with your mocking, reprehending tone??? If all is as you say, then you have nothing to worry about, yet here you are with your mocking reprehending tone, as though its somehow important to you, to mock, and reprehend that which you clearly do not comprehend!

Goes without saying.

The Catholic Church brings in tens of millions of illegals then we feed and shelter them, what a deal. Plus look at the money the church makes off crimes from the same.
Bring them all to the Vatican and let go some of that loot then I'll be convinced.

Just stating my opinion. They have been certain the end is near for 2000 years. Generations of side-show barkers have done pretty well for themselves preaching hell-fire and brimstone. I grew up neck deep in that stuff. In the end it was just another thing I had to finally admit was just another tactic to get them collection plates full. They sell salvation from fear but they never stop trying to scare you.
Greetings
I understand some of the Church leaders and elders, did a poor job and some did better, the word says
in Philippians 2:12-16 (NKJV) Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.

the Lord is saying I understand, no one is perfect, everything God is with most always with intense love above all

where he saying work it out your own salvation with fear and trembling;, why to fear knowing that God is a Spirit, not human, he says work it out finds out who am I, What said about certain men or women as well

In Genesis 9:2 (NKJV) And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand.

NOTE: the dread of you shall be upon everyone, look at Russia a dreadful man, holding a gun to the world, that's God or Christ, that's Satan behind these men, even in past history

there is no one who has fallen from Grace, but I pick myself up and move on, and Christ see all this still love you

men are fear mongers
In 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

source.gif

God is Light

Last edited:
Men of this world
1 John 4:4-5 (NKJV)
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.

Well, then why are you here, with your mocking, reprehending tone??? If all is as you say, then you have nothing to worry about, yet here you are with your mocking reprehending tone, as though its somehow important to you, to mock, and reprehend that which you clearly do not comprehend!
I'm here to spread the gospel that Christianity is not supposed to be scary.

2 Peter 3:3 (NKJV) knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
2 Peter 3:9 (NKJV) The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Nothing about a seven-year tribulation.
it says in Matthew 24:29-30 (NKJV) "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Forum List

Back