The Seven years of Tribulation.

Never seen such phraseology in the Scriptures. Maybe you can show me.
the last war on earth
Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
For then there will be Great Tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

it says in Matthew 24:29-30 (NKJV) "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Where's the seven years?

I'm here to spread the gospel that Christianity is not supposed to be scary.
No, you're just trolling people you feel beneath your ample contempt, you are filled with rage hate, and you merely pursue your sport! You have absolutely no business in the op's thread, which you are not in any way obligated to believe in, but you damn well should respect their rights to do so!

Never seen such phraseology in the Scriptures. Maybe you can show me.
It says in 2 Peter 2:20-21 (NKJV) For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.

It says in 2 Peter 2:20-21 (NKJV) For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
Did you write the seven years part in invisible ink?

Still waiting.

for every action there's is an equal reaction, don't test God
6f054dc2463178ee15213733ef28a4c3.gif

Psalm 103:8-10 (NKJV) The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities.

Psalm 145:8 (NKJV) The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy.

1 Corinthians 15:33-34 (NKJV) Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your sham
e.

Did you write the seven years part in invisible ink?

A man clothed with linen, with a writer’s inkhorn by his side. And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof

No, you're just trolling people you feel beneath your ample contempt, you are filled with rage hate, and you merely pursue your sport! You have absolutely no business in the op's thread, which you are not in any way obligated to believe in, but you damn well should respect their rights to do so!
Your beliefs are not worth more than mine. Any rage or hate I feel is directed at the flim-flam men who extort money from the faithful. There's probably websites galore where you can trade spooky tales without a skeptic in sight. Why aren't you there?

Your beliefs are not worth more than mine. Any rage or hate I feel is directed at the flim-flam men who extort money from the faithful. There's probably websites galore where you can trade spooky tales without a skeptic in sight. Why aren't you there?
Greetings
Did I tell you the story of The Wolf or a Dog?

dog.jpg
dark dogs.jpg

If I may it goes like this
Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
Luke 10:3

If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner.
Proverbs 11:31

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. Matthew 7:15

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16

But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
John 10:12-13

The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
John 10: 14

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
Acts 20:28

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:29

Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
Acts 20:30

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn every one night and day with tears. Acts 20:31

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of the mutilation!
Philippians 3:2

For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, Philippians 3:3

though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so:
Philippians 3:4

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;
Psalm 22:16

I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat.
Psalm 22:17

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Revelation 22:15

then there is the story of the Judas Goat
R (30).jpeg

Last edited:
please if I may a study about offensive

“Satan Offense “
Matt 16:23
But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.

The offense itself is not deadly – if it stays in the tray, But if we pick it up and consume it and feed on it in our hearts, then we have become offensive.
Offense people produce much fruit, such as anger, outrage, jealousy, resentment, strife, bitterness, hatred, and envy.
Some of the consequences of picking up an offense are insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, wounding division, broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.
Often those who are offended do not even realize they are trapped.
They are oblivious to their condition because they are so focused on the wrong that was done to them.
They are in denial.
The most effective way for the enemy to blind us is to cause us to focus on ourselves.

In Luke 17:1"It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!

Matt 18:6-7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

Greetings
Did I tell you the story of The Wolf or a Dog?

View attachment 611647View attachment 611648
If I may it goes like this
Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
Luke 10:3

If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner.
Proverbs 11:31

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. Matthew 7:15

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16

But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
John 10:12-13

The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
John 10: 14

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
Acts 20:28

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:29

Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
Acts 20:30

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn every one night and day with tears. Acts 20:31

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of the mutilation!
Philippians 3:2

For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, Philippians 3:3

though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so:
Philippians 3:4

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;
Psalm 22:16

I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat.
Psalm 22:17

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Revelation 22:15

then there is the story of the Judas Goat
View attachment 611650
The shepherd eats the sheep when they are young and old. In between he takes their wool. Not the best analogy.

My beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with this, your's do, you invaded the op's thread with your silly, yet equally vicious nonsense, you are entirely full of shit regarding every aspect of your presence in this thread, its merely sport to you. Time for you to go....;)

My beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with this, your's do, you invaded the op's thread with your silly, yet equally vicious nonsense, you are entirely full of shit regarding every aspect of your presence in this thread, its merely sport to you. Time for you to go....;)
Is that all you can see? A heretic in your midst? The people who nailed Jesus to the cross were the same way. He tried to tell them that a fearful, empty materialistic life was the reward for those who would not walk the path of righteousness. I'm saying much the same thing and you just don't want to hear it. If someone is telling you to fear they are trying to lead you astray.

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
Why is God sending this judgment?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

View attachment 611574
DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation ever to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It will be the worst time in history.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the elects sake those days shall be shortened.
The if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret Chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth ? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. Great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people ! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land also full of Idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of Idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood.
Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery ? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege ?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and Idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear, nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations and churches.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

It will be the worst time in history.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

It will be ended come before the entire population can be saves

Remember its man waging war, not God
Your "Premillennial Doctrine" is not taught in the Holy Bible. There is no 7 year tribulation following the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, when Christ comes back it will be for the final judgment, when the world is consumed in fire. There is no such word as rapture found in the Holy Bible, and the only place that mentions antichrist describes that phrase as a false doctrine not any one individual but a false ideology that has been around since the 1st century as declared in the books authored by John. Everything in the Revelation is directed at the 7th churches that existed in Aisa Minor during the time period that John was alive and writing the Book of Revelation......that they might have hope under the Tribulations brought against them by the Roman Empire of that time period.

End-times prophesy makes no sense. God is just going to flip the chess board one day and throw it in the fire? What kind of petulant deity does something like that? It's scary stories to scare fearful followers with. I have heard enough hell-fire and brimstone preaching in my life to know what they are all about. It's "you just wait till your father comes home" for supposed adults.
All of us will eventually find out. And those who think they will always have time to repent and change will come up one minute short.

All of us will eventually find out. And those who think they will always have time to repent and change will come up one minute short.
If God gave me this stubbornly rational mind knowing it would doom me to Hell that's yet another reason not to spend my life worshiping a deity that set me up to fail.

If God gave me this stubbornly rational mind knowing it would doom me to Hell that's yet another reason not to spend my life worshiping a deity that set me up to fail.
Thats totally your choice. Though I think you are stubborn, not because you are rational, but because you have a seed of doubt. You are here to insult for sure, but mostly you are here to convince yourself about your own "stubborn rationality" and you are hoping we imperfect humans can offer you the perfect truth so that you can believe. Otherwise you wouldn't be here at all.
++

Forum List

Back