The Republican Civil has Begun

Trump won.

We took the house

Held the senate

Against a tidal wave of negative, lying press.

And in spite of the republican minority leader not supporting many republicans

I call this a huge win for Trump, a huge loss for the Bush family Republicans
Elektra, we did not "hold the Senate" as the Dems controlled it with Harris' tie-breaker vote. Now, she has no vote and Republicans will have the Senate also.

What's the 'Republican Civil'? Did I miss something?

That is the latest made up fantasy implosion within the GOP that the left is circulating between themselves to bolster their morale, Al, just as they are telling each other now that Trump is getting chucked from the GOP over his "massive losses" in the midterms by only having a 95% success rate endorsing nearly 200 candidates.

The entire leftwing platform is scripted by Hollywood, so they keep writing this fantasy ending where they somehow brilliantly defeat Trump finally while singing songs of glory to each other forever while sipping wine--- they think that making stuff up is akin to it being true, but at least it passes the time waiting for mom to call them up for dinner. :smoke:

FhPgRduWYAEEeG6

Good gawd, this guy and his endless compound sentences. I realize he operates at a fourth grade communication level, but you really would think SOMEONE would tell him about this.

I like DeSantis but I would rather see Trump finish out his last term that was illegally taken from him.
Trump’s a two time loser for the GOP now. They would be smart to dump him now. Doesn’t mean they will though. The cult is strong.

Trump’s a two time loser for the GOP now. They would be smart to dump him now. Doesn’t mean they will though. The cult is strong.
They know he is capable of destroying the repub party. Either they bow to him or he trashes their candidate. They helped create him. Now they have to deal with him.

Forum List

Back