The Republican Civil has Begun

This war has been going on since Trump won the Primary. The Neo-Cons disappeared except for their dirty trick campaigns, some of which were easy to see. They've lost more and more influence since then.

There is the potential that DeSantis is being groomed by the Neo-Cons. If he isn't, he is going to have to prove it with ACTION in Fla,

It will be a battle. I've learned to never underestimate Trump, even when he is distasteful and bold. That's what he is, years of tough NY business battles have molded him, he isn't going to change now.

The Trump snowflakes living in unreality don't know what to believe

LOL
They'll be arguing in no time that Trump really did send in U.S. Attorneys and the FBI to save the day.
4i6Ckte.gif

At least the left is going to do everything possible to try and spark a rift in the GOP.
I can’t speak for the Republican Party, since I’m not a member; but there most definitely is at least one major growing split amongst people on the ideological Right end of the political spectrum.

That rift is between Ideological Conservatives and folks who are just Party-member Republicans (vote R no matter what). There’s also the Personality Cult crew (Trumpists, Name Recognition Voters, etc…) who need to be dealt with.

The GOP needs to decide who/what they are and who/what they want to be and they need to do it quickly. They also need to do it on an all-encompassing National Level and purge those who don’t fit the mold.

The more Republicans that rediscover their common sense and courage and denounce the Orange Comb-Over Albatross, the better.

Better for the Republic, the Republican Party itself, and diversity of sane, competent governing capability... it's time to Dump the Rump.

The more Republicans that rediscover their common sense and courage and denounced the Orange Comb-Over Albatross, the better.

Better for the Republic, the Republican Party itself, and diversity of sane, competent governing capability... it's time to Dump the Rump.
Yeah, we need the good old days of GW when millions of Americans were replaced by trespassers and business visas.

Forum List

Back