The Republican Civil has Begun

I actually think Trump is being scapegoated for the republicans underperforming. This election had a lot of pro choice, one issue voters. A red wave or tsunami would have difficult even if Trump was a normal human being. That said I’m glad Trump is taking the heat and hopefully these election results make it less likely he’s the Republican nominee
If Trump is the nominee and Biden is the nominee, Trump will destroy him. Democrats are so afraid of that they have tried everything they can to preclude Trump from running. It's so obvious. Trump would also destroy DeSantis, it's politics....Put your 'big boy pants' on. There is nothing moral about politics, it's a blood sport.

If Trump is the nominee and Biden is the nominee, Trump will destroy him. Democrats are so afraid of that they have tried everything they can to preclude Trump from running. It's so obvious. Trump would also destroy DeSantis, it's politics....Put your 'big boy pants' on. There is nothing moral about politics, it's a blood sport.
Biden is not going to represent the Democrats in the general election. My early guess is Gavin Newsom. DeSantis should be able to take down Trump, but I’m not sure he has the balls to run. We shall see.

Biden is not going to represent the Democrats in the general election. My early guess is Gavin Newsom. DeSantis should be able to take down Trump, but I’m not sure he has the balls to run. We shall see.
Why should DeSantis run when he is busy having land developers turning all of Florida into Miami.
Florida is going to be the greatest state in the US.

Trump lost massively in the midterms. DeSantis won bigly.

That hasn't gone down well in Trumpworld.

And so it begins.

1668136120892.png

Trump will try to decimate the competition regardless of party. DeSantis is a strong governor but I'm not sure how that translates to the big leagues.

I think DeSantis has a chance to win the nomination.

Forum List

Back